ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Character Types > Gunner Class

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki
Default Spitfire build - Maximizing damage with Electrocution

AradSociety - Skill Planner

I decided to try something different from the typical Spitfire build of Max Freeze and Blazing Bullet, and max Freeze Grenade.

Instead, I decided to go for max Freeze, max Flash Bang, and max Blazing Bullet. I decided against maxing Freeze Bullet, because the freezing rate is low and unreliable. The magic damage is still decent at level 5, so it's not completely useless.
However, I found the electrocution rate for Flash Bang high enough, so I'm maxing it for that. Electrocution = extra light element dmg for each hit, so I thought Flash Bang would increase my overall damage output more than maxing Freeze Bullet would.

Blazing Bullet is just maxed because the total damage increase per level is decent with the extra explosions multplying the damage.

I decided to get Cancel - Grenade because it's a steal in terms of SP. I can use the G-18 Buster as a second height raiser in place of Rising Shot cancel, or I can use a Freeze Grenade in PvE when a second mob is coming up to interrupt me.

I replaced Steyr AMR with Flamethrower, because Steyr AMR is mainly used for ranged dmg and pushback. I thought that Crossmore already accomplishes the distancing part, and Land Runners would suffice to annoy from a distance. Flamethrower gives quick hitstun, even when just pulled out and cancelled immediately, so I thought I could use it to get a quick grenade in.

Any thoughts or concerns?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

slick has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Steyr AMR is used with falling enemies to cause them to be missile'd upon awakening. In some cases a gunner might predict your quick rebound and punish you for it. It also has more distance then your crossmore, so it's a nice poke on people who like to turtle/abuse the offscreen arrow. I think you should invest in it, but it's not that big a deal.

12-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

I've thought about it, but sometimes I can still Quick Rebound through the Steyr AMR explosion. Sometimes I'm forced up, but most of the time I can Quick Rebound through it. Is there a trick to it?