ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Guardians (http://ggftw.com/forum/guardians/)
-   -   L's Artwork Thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/guardians/120136-ls-artwork-thread.html)

Nebula 01-09-2013 06:45 PM

L's Artwork Thread
 
Ok I thought I might post a little of my artwork.

First a WIP for a little project that I am working on. Meet Lizzie.
http://i.imgur.com/4d21o.png

These frames will eventually produce a walking character. Sort of like this.
http://i.imgur.com/tHvIu.gif


For now this is all. C:

Spankeroo 01-09-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebula (Post 1797026)
Ok I thought I might post a little of my artwork.

First a WIP for a little project that I am working on. Meet Lizzie.
http://i.imgur.com/4d21o.png

These frames will eventually produce a walking character. Sort of like this.
http://i.imgur.com/tHvIu.gif


For now this is all. C:

Way cool ! Can it Burp too ?

Pinky likes Burps <BURP!>

Nebula 01-10-2013 05:00 AM

Lol B!


And finished the first frame. I added a pointless background.
http://i.imgur.com/PgKB7.png

Nebula 01-10-2013 08:30 PM

Another Work in progress. Drawing friend's character, they may see this post (lol)
http://i.imgur.com/ouyuN.png

Versalia 01-10-2013 08:44 PM

Is that...Ladi? 8D

Anyways really creative & pretty artwork!
Keep it up. :py33:

Nebula 01-11-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleur (Post 1797320)
Is that...Ladi? 8D

Anyways really creative & pretty artwork!
Keep it up. :py33:

Yup, that is Ladi :)

And thanks, I am brushing up on my old skills.

Math 01-11-2013 12:09 AM

Spoiler!

Ooo it's me~
You're fantastic, L C: I'm sure you'll make me look beautiful.

Nebula 01-11-2013 12:53 AM

Glad you like it so far.
I am trying to draw some shinies C:

http://i.imgur.com/F6fdL.png
Update


Edit: Done.
http://i.imgur.com/6Rmyp.png
I got lazy so I cut off the legs.

Spankeroo 01-11-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebula (Post 1797379)
Glad you like it so far.
I am trying to draw some shinies C:

http://i.imgur.com/F6fdL.png
Update


Edit: Done.
http://i.imgur.com/6Rmyp.png
I got lazy so I cut off the legs.

Awww, you know that will make it hard for her to walk. Maybe you should include a wheelchair :)

Nebula 01-17-2013 02:46 PM

Another work in progress.
I resized it it 1/2 size for now. (well technically 1/4)
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/121/lizziedragon.png

It is Lizzie and a dragon.

Versalia 01-17-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Math (Post 1797368)
Ooo it's me~
I'm sure you'll make me look beautiful.

aren't you always????? :py63:


Anyways, keep it up.
you're lucky.
I can't do ANYTHING anime related with photoshop.

Nebula 01-17-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleur (Post 1798931)


aren't you always????? :py63:


Anyways, keep it up.
you're lucky.
I can't do ANYTHING anime related with photoshop.

Thanks. I am still a bit of a novice. I am in need of LOTS of practice.
I am actually using Paintool SAI for most of the drawings along with an A6 Wacom Graphire 4 (it is tiny!).
You should give SAI a go, you can download a 30 day trial from their website. It has a very nice vector line system where you can adjust the thickness of the lines and such. I do not use this feature but if you love doing outlines, cellshading and such I recommend trying the program out.

I still prefer my paints and pencils for drawing anime.

You shall have to show me some of your graphics C:

Versalia 01-17-2013 03:14 PM

LOOOL, nono. I actually can't really draw anything with photoshop.
I'm WAY better with pencils and paper.. :py56:

Nebula 01-19-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleur (Post 1798935)
LOOOL, nono. I actually can't really draw anything with photoshop.
I'm WAY better with pencils and paper.. :py56:

Try drawing with pencils and paper-> outline in a black pen -> scan in black and white-> resize to smaller and then colour in photoshop. I used to use this technique.

Anyways, a full resolution work in progress update.
http://i.imgur.com/DTHMe1D.png


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.