ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Guardians (http://ggftw.com/forum/guardians/)
-   -   The Talk until Post 347 Thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/guardians/119933-talk-until-post-347-thread.html)

Nebula 12-30-2012 08:40 PM

The Talk until Post 347 Thread

Ok obviously I am bored. So time to make a pointless thread.
So the aim of the game is to count to 347 (or whatever number I change it to if we pass 347). You can be as creative or as boring as you want in representing that number.

Integers only. (all rational, real and complex numbers you post must be integers)
No skipping numbers.
Please stay in base 10 (decimal)
No this is NOT a challenge to find some mathematical flaw in my post.

By counting I mean add 1 to the previous number posting. Any quantity added to the previous post's number that is not exactly 1 (excluding rounding error) is NOT permitted.

So since we are starting at 1, the next person will post 2. The person after that 3, the next person 4 and so on...

Skipping to googleplex is definitely NOT allowed.
Yes googleplex IS a number.
So is google.

The identity of the person posting does not matter in this exercise.

Anyways,

Ok renamed the thread..
Whoever posts 347, chooses our new goal.

KungFuPets 12-30-2012 09:08 PM

I am bored with TO, or maybe just bored with my dragon, I don't really know. Or maybe, I'm just tired from the fact that society (people I know) forces me to level up as fast as I can.

Sakurah 12-30-2012 11:21 PM

#3~

I am not sure I am doing this game right. OTL

WHY ARE FEELINGS SO COMPLICATED. Geez.

Nebula 12-30-2012 11:59 PM

IV

Yes you are correct Kanananas.
Feelings are complicated because if they were easy to explain they would be marketing happiness potions and psychologists would not exist.

And no need to conform. KungFu. I will say what my friend told me. She likes to relax, level up slowly and enjoy the game for all it is worth. :)

KungFuPets 12-31-2012 04:37 AM

5ive

I guess you're right Nebula. I mean, juggling between work, social life, and TO, I just simply don't have much time for TO. I can only play 2 hours or less each day. I guess my priorities are different from the others who just have nothing to do but play TO for around 10 hours a day.

I wish feelings were easy, or at least give me the ability to read people's mind so that I don't have to understand a person's feelings, and just give them what they want :D hahaha (BTW my perspective is of a guy trying to understand a girl. Girls are just difficult to understand with their complex feelings)

Sakurah 12-31-2012 12:38 PM

seis ~~

Ah okay, thanks L. :D

And don't worry, KungFu. I honestly think guys are just as complicated. Then again, I think the whole argument can be shifted to the 'it's not you, it's me'. That has been something I have been trying to avoid, but well, just couldn't avoid it. :'D That and old habits die hard. X___x

I juggle between work and online/TO time. :'D I have no social life.

Nebula 01-01-2013 03:41 AM

Sept

Currently playing too much TO. As soon as uni resumes I will average 30mins a day. Especially since my courses will not be easy. Theoretical physics anyone?

I think people are complicated in general. However I do not want the ability to read people's minds. Knowing secrets and hearing personal things from someone who has done it willingly can be a big enough burden. Imagine knowing the sadness, sorrow and hatred of everyone else in the world?
Besides if pleasing someone were not a challenge, then you would not please yourself by doing it.

PoisonousFrog 01-01-2013 05:33 AM

Huit

We still have a long way to go for trois cent quarante sept.. but stay optimistic <3

Sakurah 01-01-2013 10:12 AM

Neuf ~

I think we'll get there, we just might or might not notice, ololololololol.

Very true, L. Last night I had a major depressive episode just because my mom said something and I made a big deal over it. x___x; Nothing new, so... whatever for the most part, it's a brand new day, get over it and move on in this aimless life. :'D

Speaking of new, how did everyone celebrate their New Year's?

Nebula 01-01-2013 12:08 PM

Whoever gets there can pick the next number. (As long as it is reasonable)

Well, glad that you are better.
I will not talk about my new years here. Not the best start. But went to sleep on time, just had a normal day.

Mis 01-01-2013 01:50 PM

十一 →_→

Computer broken, and im looking for a job.
Got automatic rejection from KFC, yeah, they've got a system (with a questionaire)
Anyway, happy new year guys♥

←_← wow, challenge using phone to reply

Grayz 01-01-2013 04:42 PM

Duodecim~

....Ignorance is bliss :D

Excessive 01-04-2013 11:41 AM

ثلاثة عشر
Shiftry is the master of pokemon ;_;

Nebula 01-05-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mis (Post 1795155)
十一 →_→

Computer broken, and im looking for a job.
Got automatic rejection from KFC, yeah, they've got a system (with a questionaire)
Anyway, happy new year guys♥

←_← wow, challenge using phone to reply

And KFC... Their public holiday loading is bad, 2.0 (you get 1.23 normally as a casual so it is effectively 1.7 times x.x). Woolworths and Coles is 2.5 or 2.7 if casual. Kfc has no sunday loading either...
If pay does not convince you, then I will say not to risk getting a burn.

These may help

Woolworths Careers
Coles Careers | Home
Target - Jobs
Priceline Careers - Love what you do with Australia's most loved health and beauty brand (priceline uas the best pay that I know of for retail)

Nebula 01-06-2013 03:29 PM

Only bothering to post here as I found this.

Mis 01-06-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebula (Post 1796196)
Only bothering to post here as I found this.

lol oh my! thank you L, and lol how did u find this :py04::py04::py04:

Nebula 01-06-2013 03:54 PM

Seventeen
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mis (Post 1796205)
lol oh my! thank you L, and lol how did u find this :py04::py04::py04:

I was watching Kite's memory test video and this appeared at the end. I cliced on it.

Care to translate for us? Sounds like Mandarin.

Mis 01-07-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebula (Post 1796209)
Seventeen

I was watching Kite's memory test video and this appeared at the end. I cliced on it.

Care to translate for us? Sounds like Mandarin.

sure, and L i have a question, i saw a lot of positions as manager, is it possible for me to apple for it? or it is a higher level position

Nebula 01-07-2013 01:59 AM

Manager would be a higher level position. If you won some leadership awards you may have a chance. However in places like that, the pay for managers is not much more; however the stress level is much higher. You will also have to deal with the scary grumblebums.

I suggest aiming for a lower level such as sales assistant, cashier, team member,
or some other assistant.
There should be some openings coming up in January, I think.

Sakurah 01-08-2013 03:18 AM

21?

..... X) I just melted. Completely melted. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. >3< ~~