Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-12-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Yishai is on a distinguished road
Default Wizard of Necromancer

Alright, so, I'm trying to decide between becoming either a Necromancer or a Wizard. All I know about each is that Wizards are elemental and that Necromancers have death magic, but nothing too specific. If anyone is kind enough to help, then what can each do, exactly? What abilities do they have, and what are the pros and cons of each?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-12-2010   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I don't know much, however
if you enjoy having little purple guy following you everywhere, along with (I THINK, I'm not sure about this) DoT spells and curses, try out Necromancer.

If you prefer nukes, Wizards sound right.

I suggest searching the main forums for people that posted their skill list, I think they still have it up there. If my personal opinion matters to you, I like Necromancer's armor better. <:

01-12-2010   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
I don't know much, however
if you enjoy having little purple guy following you everywhere, along with (I THINK, I'm not sure about this) DoT spells and curses, try out Necromancer.

If you prefer nukes, Wizards sound right.

I suggest searching the main forums for people that posted their skill list, I think they still have it up there. If my personal opinion matters to you, I like Necromancer's armor better. <:
Ah, thanks, man, I will take that into consideration. This pretty much settled my question, I'm fairly certain that I will choose Necromancer. Happy trails!

01-13-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

Krooow will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Krooow Send a message via Yahoo to Krooow
IGN: Koja
Class: Saint
Level: 50

Wizards rely on heavy damaging nukes, stuns and AoEs.

Necromancers rely on DoT, debuffs and their summons.

01-13-2010   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

What can Necromancers summon, exactly?

01-13-2010   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Usually, you'll see a little purple guy running around. Lich Mage. I think that's Necromancer's first summon, which is pretty much a skeleton with a purple robe and staff.
I heard a Necromancer in my party way back ago say something about getting a demon summon. Might have to look more into that.

EDIT: found a skill list.
Summons are Hellhound (31), Lich Mage (34), Corpse Golem (38), Hell Demon (40).
I'm surprised. I thought they had less summons and more spread out in levels.
And no, I don't think you can have more than one out, if that question comes up.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-13-2010 at 06:46 AM.

01-13-2010   #7 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

I have a lv39 necro and they are pretty fun. We get alot of nice debuffs and DoTs.

heres wat necro pet does:
hound - stun and use "Phantom Form" (Increases EVA, MSPD, and reduces aggro) at low hp.

mage - freeze and use "Drain Life" (Deals damage to enemy and heals self up to a % of damage dealt, then drains enemy over time and heals self) at low hp.

golem - use a melee skill often and not sure what it does at low hp.

tip: shackle + freeze cancels out but shackle + stun doesn't (if you plan to use the lv 21 orange set for awhile to solo bosses)

01-13-2010   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

It looks like the Necromancer class is unanimous. Come to think of, I don't really recall seeing more than a few Wizards in the game. Thanks, everybody.

01-13-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

Krooow will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Krooow Send a message via Yahoo to Krooow
IGN: Koja
Class: Saint
Level: 50

Necro's summons are

Hell Demon - Well, you would only use this if you don't have lich yet or you are still using Infinite shackles on mobs. It has decent hp and hits okay. Phantom Form sends the aggro back to you by the way.

Lich Mage - Best summon IMO. Decent hp, hits hard, ranged attack with root and drains hp from you.

Corpse Golem - You'll only use this if you're running away from a mob. High hp, poor defense and can't pull aggro which sucks considering it's supposed to be a tank.

Hell Demon - Has twice the hp of lich and hits harder. This thing uses stun+knockback(be careful if you're fighting bosses cause it might push the boss too far causing it to reset its hp)