||01-12-2010 05:46 AM
Patch Notes - January 11, 2010
Below is the list of updates made on January 11th which include Guild Level 5 and Alchemist's Week!
Content Update- Guild Level 5 Unlocked
- Guilds can now grow to Level 5!
- Guild Leaders can now sign Contracts with Sprite Kings to use Guild Skills!
- Guild Leaders find Altars throughout Saphael and donate 3000 gold (from the Guild) when they select "Strength Needed to Enter the Contract" which will ally the Guild with that Sprite King, unlocking Guild Skills!
- As Guild members gain fame, the Guild will gain honor which can be spent on Guild Skills.
- To sign a different Contract, simply visit a different Altar and donate the 3000 gold.
Content Update- Legacy Helmets have released
- In-Game Item Mall has received major updates!
- A lot of items have been repriced including 49 AP Magic Alchemy Clay!
- This applies to in-game item mall only. The web item mall will be updated soon.
- Legacy Helmets are available in the Web Item Mall
- Check out the forum announcement HERE
Localization and Bugs
- Alchemist's Week has commenced!! All week long Magic Alchemy Clay is 49 AP!!
- Sprite Alchemy rewards for O-Alch and M-Alch have remained the same this week
- For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE
- More monster names have been corrected in Quest descriptions
- Legacy Equipment has been localized
- Several spells have had their descriptions updated
||01-12-2010 05:47 AM
Guild level 5 for skills.
And that Warrior Legendary bullcrap
that is such a huge frickin' cash cow there. Even if it's blue with no set effects, that is frickin' ridiculous. If they're smart, they'll make it slightly inferior to blues around the user's level also, but really? God, that's just stupid.
Who knows, maybe they'll make an entire damn set of those and have them last to 60. God.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.