ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Fantasia (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-fantasia/)
-   -   Lol, ragequit (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-fantasia/65730-lol-ragequit.html)

Nihil679 12-09-2009 06:38 AM

Lol, ragequit
 
It's funny, because it's the same Sprite that I got angry in CBT for the same reason. Didn't get it to ditch me in CBT though.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...9129212745.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/887...9129214210.jpg
^insert head explosion like bubble gum everywhere.

And it still came back for more abusing.

BeanMarine 12-09-2009 12:32 PM

Sprites are so temperamental. Mine's always swinging between neutral and sad @__@

Amanda 12-09-2009 12:34 PM

You guys don't take care of your se- slaves well ;;


Mines are always in a good mood.

BeanMarine 12-09-2009 12:36 PM

How2make slave happy? ;__;

I don't have enough money for the mood potion, and my sprite keeps on running into bad events during his mining or training adventures.

Amanda 12-09-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeanMarine (Post 1086487)
How2make slave happy? ;__;

I don't have enough money for the mood potion, and my sprite keeps on running into bad events during his mining or training adventures.

Iderno.
I always have my main sprite working, my other two work most of the time, but I take them out sometimes while I do quests.
I don't really take good care of my sprites. At least I don't think I do.
But what I do know is that they're almost always in a good mood~

Zeke 12-09-2009 01:47 PM

Your main will never run away, because it will realize that you're the best it can get >:

Amanda 12-09-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 1086569)
Your main will never run away, because it will realize that you're the best it can get >:

I know, that's why I work it to death.
But my other two sprites are always in a good mood as well. o3o

kuyaBaka 12-09-2009 04:02 PM

./shrugs
Everyday is like a nice dice roll for my Sprite's mood. They're moodier than a pregnant lady sometimes, and other times they're pretty much high on ecstasy for the entire day.

BeanMarine 12-09-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 1086807)
./shrugs
Everyday is like a nice dice roll for my Sprite's mood. They're moodier than a pregnant lady sometimes, and other times they're pretty much high on ecstasy for the entire day.

LOL. Great comparison. Send out your sprite to forage for branches and they come back with another plant... :py01:

kuyaBaka 12-09-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeanMarine (Post 1086829)
LOL. Great comparison. Send out your sprite to forage for branches and they come back with another plant... :py01:

This sucks.
Especially when you're trying to craft something and all you need is 1 more . . . just one more . . .

GrayMatter 12-09-2009 05:10 PM

well for me this is what i do...

when they come back after collecting something or doing anything, i chat with them like pressing it 10-20 times everytime i do something with them.. so far it's been good.. except to those ALAMIRS... ditch them,. :D

Nihil679 12-09-2009 05:43 PM

I only chat when they're in the blue, but Kogoma's an especial ******* and never lightens up even after full stamina with 50+ chats.

I TAKE CARE OF MY SLAVES JUST FINE. |:< They just don't take care of my own needs well.

babyxpink 12-09-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 1086807)
./shrugs
Everyday is like a nice dice roll for my Sprite's mood. They're moodier than a pregnant lady sometimes, and other times they're pretty much high on ecstasy for the entire day.

LOL.

and that last picture of your sprite being uberly angry is just soooo freaking adorable. god these sprites are really tempting me to play grand fantasia :P but it seems sooo complicated ._.

BeanMarine 12-09-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyxpink (Post 1087335)
LOL.

and that last picture of your sprite being uberly angry is just soooo freaking adorable. god these sprites are really tempting me to play grand fantasia :P but it seems sooo complicated ._.

It's not complicated at all! Granted, I'm still a novice at the game, but, aside from the Sprites (that function like pets that can smith and forage), the game doesn't implement new that any other game doesn't have.

... I think the only reason why the game might be confusing is because it doesn't come with a tutorial :py22: Come join ussssss, we have cupcaeks.

Nihil679 12-09-2009 09:50 PM

It's more simple than it looks. `-`

Henreh 12-11-2009 06:10 PM

I beat my slaves. I beat him into submission till he stops failing at foraging but he likes mining just fine orz.

PocketOfLove 12-11-2009 06:59 PM

I can't freakin' stand when my sprite doesn't get what I want :[.

I had 300+ ironbeard branches so I decided to do Magic School Orders to get rid of scrolls...and the sprite must've known what I needed, took over 10 foraging to get a single moonlight grass >(.

And earlier it failed making a new weapon 15+ times so I just went and bought it ._.

Sharpe 12-12-2009 06:55 AM

Orange items. Oh god, orange items. My pets refuse to make them due to their mood. Even when they are happy they fail a lot. >_>

Also, 'ragequit' mode makes me laugh more then it should.

Nihil679 12-12-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharpe (Post 1090130)
Orange items. Oh god, orange items. My pets refuse to make them due to their mood. Even when they are happy they fail a lot. >_>

Also, 'ragequit' mode makes me laugh more then it should.

Indeed. My main Sprite would even fail making WHITE ITEMS, it's like, why so dumb. ;_;

Nihil679 12-12-2009 10:21 PM

Double post, but
http://i50.tinypic.com/2u4hhs0.jpg
Part 2! Didn't run away this time though.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.