- This will display most of the basic information for your computer.
- Most important parts are - Processor, Memory and DirectX version.
- [yes I know my system is old Q_Q;]
- Then click on Display tab above.
- This section will states on what kind of graphics card you're using, and also the drivers type.
- Make sure the drivers are from the manufacturer, and not from Microsoft Corporation.
- If you got (Microsoft Corporation) on the drivers info, make sure you've properly installed your graphics card drivers, check the links above for your graphics card.
Checking for DxDiag.
- Click on Start
- Type dxdiag on the search box, then press ENTER or click on the dxdiag icon
- Click on "Save All Information"
- Upload the file.
Known Issue: During patching, the launcher says "Access denied" to a certain file. This occurs because the folder was installed inside the Program Files, so it should work when reinstalled into the default location.