Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

JTheDeadly is on a distinguished road
Angry Grandchase shuts down, No error announced.

To start off. I use windows 7. My computer surpasses ALL requirements. and my connection is beyond great.

Its possibly game related. But each time i run this specific mission, Ruins of the silverlands. I've been trying to powder farm for days but for some reason, The game just shuts off. No error. no message of anything. it just stops completely each time i get to the boss and start fighting. or even during that mission. In some cases the mission goes by without a problem, beating the boss and all. But then most of the time it just up and stops. Has anybody encountered this issue?

And if so, have you managed to fix it?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Ruins of the Silver Knights? I ran that dungeon just now without any problems.

08-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

JTheDeadly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
Ruins of the Silver Knights? I ran that dungeon just now without any problems.
In some cases i can pass through it. but it tends to just freeze up and shut down without an error. Literally. no message of anything, just silence and a shut off.

08-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Hmm... I have no idea what the problem is. I don't run Silverland dungeons very often so I probably haven't done Ruins of Silver Knights enough to have this happen. Sounds like an issue you'd need to talk to Ntreev to fix.

10-03-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX

Sorry for bumping old posts, but in case someone is using the search engine for solutions, the best thing that I can offer for those using Windows Vista and Windows 7 (whether it be x32 bit or x64 bit) is to go to your Grand Chase directory, locate main.exe and grandchase.exe, right click each application, go to Properties, and under the Compatibility Tab, be sure that to Check Mark the box called "Run as Administrator" to bypass the User Account Control settings.

If that doesn't work, then most likely it's a GameGuard related cause. Use an anti-virus scanner* and scan for viruses. Then, I would usually suggest others to turn OFF their anti-virus scanners and other security set ups (ie Firewalls, Windows Defender) and try running the game again.

* If you're using Norton, I suggest uninstalling it and install a better install a better anti-virus scanner. I suggest downloading avast! Home Edition if you want a free virus scanner.

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX