Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-18-2010   #1 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
Default Main.exe loop @ 86%

So I was bored and just wanted to try out NAGC again. lol

I downloaded and installed it then began patching. Eventually it stopped at 86% and told me to run a virus scan before logging in.. wat. So I did that, and tried again. Still stuck at 86%; tried reinstalling, got my hopes up when it went to 99% and then it started looping again.

TL;DR: Patching is stuck in a loop and I can't play.

Is this happening to any of you? I went on official forums and saw like 5 threads complaining about the same issue as me.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-18-2010   #2 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e

Did any of them get answered with "It's your computer's fault"? :P

It hasn't happened to me though. It might be taking a while to get around 86. How long was it stuck at that percent?

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

07-18-2010   #3 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt it's the computer's fault if it used to work before and it has happened to so many of them (vista, windows 7, etc).

I didn't have the patience to wait so I showered and ate while it was patching, that lasted about an hour or so; still looping. Someone else tried patching and waited for like, 3 hours, and still looping.

07-18-2010   #4 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

guess the only solution is to find somebody with a working client, and steal their main.exe

07-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

I tried that with Michiko's since hers worked. I clicked on the main.exe and went bypassed the patching but when it got past the loading screen, it said some error and shut off.

07-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

Alright, looks like they fixed it. Online now.

07-20-2010   #7 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
I doubt it's the computer's fault if it used to work before and it has happened to so many of them (vista, windows 7, etc).
Thats the problem. Everyone gets an issue and are automatically told "it's their computer's/internet's fault. It's quite a load of bull if the game worked near flawlessly before and just up and said "you know what? I'm gonna make your life a living hell!"

But nice to know it's working again.

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.