Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

jevaughn is your worst nightmare!jevaughn is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Jevaughn(number from 1-3)
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 16,16,21
Guild: Moogles
Thumbs down well this is a weird glitch l:

1.so you know when you or somebody else lag or something? then you get kicked to the world map? well that happen to me and then after stareing at my computer for 5 secs i go to room list... its emtpy....it was just full 3 mins ago....then all of a sudden my screen change from world map to server choose place with the room list still there...so i try to X it out but it dont work so im like -.-; and i leave my computer on for about like what? three mins? its still there...i cross my fingers and click X again and it dont work......so i had to unplug my computer after waiting a whole hour (i was watching some random movie....) ....so yay thats happen to me twice this year....has any one had a problem LIKE this?2.also has any one had the one where you go to a dungeon then it kicked u to the sever then after u go practice mode and it show that same dungeon loading screen?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-28-2009   #2 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevaughn
has any one had the one where you go to a dungeon then it kicked u to the sever then after u go practice mode and it show that same dungeon loading screen?
That has yet to be fixed?

Thats fixed by entering a dungeon and hoping you get in it. Then it's fine. That happens for pvp as well.

As for your first problem......yes again. I had to reset my game again and again because of that, idk how to fix it. It just gets frozen like that.

Even worse though is that when I exit out of a room, sometimes I get a lost connection, wait at least 5-12 seconds and get booted to the server screen and can NEVER get back in.

to Nturd for keeping the game less iffy than usual!

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

09-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

There's a button on the front of your computer (or above the keyboard if you use a laptop) It's the power button,hold it for...i think it was 10 seconds and it shuts the computer off...and you can always hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete to close GC if that happens.basically you got D/Ced and you couldn't close GC same thing happens with trickster. just Alt+F4 out,or use ctrl+alt+delete or the power switch,unplugging your PC isn't a good idea,it can mess things up