Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: FrenchBread
Default GC on Windows 7

Hey there! I'm having a hard time trying to run my GC client on Windows 7... I lurked the GC forum and I found a solution that I can't use which is just to install it on a XP/Vista comp and transfert the whole files after patched. But sadly I got no other computer from which I could install GC on.

Is there any other solution?

I might also change back to XP (I'll never EVER switch to vista again) since I'm tired of all the compatibity problems I can't even run PSU nor Atlantica :/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

XP=win.and Win7 is supposed to be compatable with XP/Vista things (From some article about it i read).

08-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

snypeshot will become famous soon enough

i have the same issue. i'm using windows 7 RC and cannot play this game. my suggestion 2 you would be to get a friend irl or online. who has windows xp, and have them send you the contents of their grand chase folder.

but the main reason i posted was i wanted to say that if you did find someone who would send it to you, could u also send me a copy =]

08-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Try vmware? Granted to install windows XP on vmware you need an XP installation disk. Try doing that (if possible) and let me know what happens.

08-13-2009   #5 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

geo95 is on a distinguished road

i did this http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/gran...ble-fixes.html and now i join in game but after 40 sec he quit. or he say me 3rd party pgrogram has been detected. and download the gameguard for win7 Fix GameGuard and Windows 7 Issues - Windows 7 Center Forums