Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Schrikken is on a distinguished road
Angry Big problems

Ever since I started playing again about a week ago, got the new patch and everything, I've been having HUGE problems. I haven't been able to finish a dungeon with any other people on any dungeon at all what so ever. When I try to host they always complain that there's lag or when I join a room there's always a ton of lag. Everything moves erratically for a few seconds then everything freezes and I get the "quest is completed" error. I can solo, but it takes sooo long to get xp that way. So getting my Ryan even to level 20 is impossibly slow.

I get the "connection has been lost" shut down error about every 15 minutes when I play, which made getting the trunks very frustrating.

I've read everything I can find on lag, I've shut down everything that could slow down my cpu, even though it only runs at 4-5% with gc running, my connection is perfect 54mbps and I don't have problems running any other programs, including Gunz, Swat 4, America's Army, all games that are expected to lag A LOT more. But I tried even getting my girlfriend to play with me just to see if it'd lag and we still lag out... and we're on the same network.

What do I do?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.