League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future
Default kGC Problem

Whenever the client gets past the loading screen, it closes.

Help pl0x? D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

are you trying to connect to the test server, because the test server tends to have problems with the client, for some reason

mostly because gameguard didn't start D:

04-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Main game. Not the test sever.

04-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Have you tried rebooting the computer?
Or, you could constantly try starting the game, and hope gameguard starts up

:s

04-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

I'll try rebooting. :x

04-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Rebooting didn't help. :<
GameGuard seems to start after I get past the patcher.

04-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

i have this problem as well. i originally thought that it was because i downloaded the game to a different folder than the default folder. i just changed the location to the default folder and it's patching right now. did you not download it to the default folder as well?

04-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Yeah, I downloaded it to the default folder.

04-07-2009   #9 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all

hmmm, well i still have the problem as well. gameguard does indeed start. is there a way to change the game to windowed mode before actually playing the game? maybe it has a problem changing to fullscreen.

04-08-2009   #10 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

You can't change it to Windowed mode before it launches I guess.

04-10-2009   #11 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Nobody has a solution? :x

04-10-2009   #12 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

i dont think so. i still haven't figured it out myself. the only real way to figure out is to ask someone from the actual korean community i guess, since they would know more about their version than we do.

04-11-2009   #13 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

I do not think that's a good idea.

04-23-2009   #14 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

I HAVE SOLVED IT!!!

As soon as i changed my IP address the game let me in finely. I'm guessing they had the same situation of RO2 in which the only banned part of the IPs in North America. Jovi, try using a proxy so i can confirm my theory.

05-04-2009   #15 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

None of the proxies I use seem to work.