Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Hamsterlover is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Problem loging in to webstie plz read

Ok i can login to game perfectly but when i try to log in to website it says error for more information please send a email to accountadmin@ntreevusa.com with 7767 in the subject line.And ofcourse i tried that but they were no help at all.They asked me for my personal stuff that had nothing to do with the cant log in to website problem.So i cant log in to any ntreev websites so please help me solve the problem.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

They're trying to identify you between your account and you
This message usually shows up for the Trickster players who shared accounts

If you used fake information when signing up, and forgot it, then you won't be able to login to the website, ever, I guess :v

Last edited by Kowiz; 12-27-2008 at 07:37 AM.

12-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

But how would they know i faked my information and if i did what does that have to do with login in?

12-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

if you send them the same information that you used when you registered, then it should be fine

i forgot to put the "forget" in that line up there :P

12-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

I did send them the same information.And the problem has been like that for a long time and they still didnt help me.Nobody but me has my account and they keep saying somebody does but how will they know that.

01-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Carrot is on a distinguished road

I am having the same problem. I would like to know some information towards that because I share accounts with my friend and vice versa. I mean, the thing that actually ticks me off is that when I used the computer in school, I could log on perfectly. Not into the game but into website. I mean in the game it logs on but it keeps saying I can't get within the servers like for example Gaikoz or Gorgos.

Thank you, Syn for the siggy. =]