Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future
Default Cannot make any cash purchases.

When I try making a cash purchase, instead of the page that should come up, an error page comes up saying "Navigation to the webpage was canceled."

I installed Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 and the latest Flash player but I still get the error page.

Help, pl0x?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-25-2008   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Tried downgrading to the full release of I.E. versions? Like I.E.7 or something? Beta probably isn't compatible for Grand Chase's browser thingy.

12-25-2008   #3 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Someone told me to try installing I.E.8 Beta 2. When I was trying to make purchases with I.E.7, I had the same problem.

12-25-2008   #4 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

Check your security settings. Often times IE, and Windows, like to prevent programs other than browsers from pulling up browsers inside of themselves. If the website is below the threshhold of your security settings, it will block it entirely.

12-25-2008   #5 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e

If installing IE8 is the only way to actually purchase things with coins you bought with real money, then cashing is not an option. IE7 ALONE caused me so many issues with my comp's stability, viruses galore (great security my ass..).

Im trying Zamte's suggestion (hasn't failed me until the amy release then the lag is inevitable for partusay....damn that animu J pop wannabe)

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

12-25-2008   #6 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

I always use IE7. I've never had a virus on this PC, and I visit plenty of websites that wouldn't be considered 100% safe. I hate to say it, cuz it makes a lot of people mad at me, but a lot of people just aren't security conscious enough. No browser is going to do it all for you, let you go wherever you want, and do whatever you want, while protecting you entirely.