Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2008   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

CodeBlue is on a distinguished road
Default Keep getting kicked back to pvp channel

Every time a game starts I keep getting kicked back to the pvp channel. I know this issues been around since Feb but it just happen to me and a few other friends right after the new Aegis knight patch is there any way to fix it ...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-12-2008   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Is there anything other than getting booted?

Try joining a random PvP room and leaving, then do a room in Trial Forest to test if it works. If you can enter the dungeon, it worked.

Try restarting your modem/router if that doesn't work.

11-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

same thing happens i tired restarting the game same thing happens when doing a pvp room i get kicked back to the pvp channel i also tried rebooting the comp 4 to 5 times but nothing has changed =/

11-13-2008   #4 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

the only plausable fix found so far is rebooting and trying gc between every boot cycle, but warning, sometimes it takes over 25+ reboots.

Cujo and i are working on another possible fix, but we are trying to find the risks involved in using it.

11-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

yeah wells im getitng lucky jsut 1 reboot from time to time depending if i shut off my comp but thanks for the advice =D

11-18-2008   #6 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

ok, sorry for the delay in my post, after finding no issues dealing with security, i updated my guide with the aforementioned possible fix... its when using vista, unlock the secret REAL administrator account and try it then. I no longer have the laptop with this issue so i have been unable to try it myself, just look at my stickied guide under "Vista issues" and give it a look over before you try it.

03-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

kirbysama is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this is a 100% fix, but I know it works often.
1. Restart your computer.
2. Start GrandChase immediately once you can.
[I recommend placing a shortcut on desktop]
3. The moment you log on, make a room in trial forest and start.
4. If you get into trial forest, complete it, and you've made it past the problem for now
5. This will allow your GC to run for as long as you don't restart.
[Use hibernate instead of restart]
6. If you restart, you must do this over again.

My results, worked fine, after 2 weeks of doing this, the problem disappeared completely. I forgot to do this, and I wasn't booted to pvp lobby ever again.

Good Luck to you all.