ggFTW (
-   Grand Chase Tech Issues (
-   -   Keep getting kicked back to pvp channel (

CodeBlue 11-12-2008 03:48 PM

Keep getting kicked back to pvp channel
Every time a game starts I keep getting kicked back to the pvp channel. I know this issues been around since Feb but it just happen to me and a few other friends right after the new Aegis knight patch is there any way to fix it ... :(

Nihil679 11-12-2008 11:05 PM

Is there anything other than getting booted?

Try joining a random PvP room and leaving, then do a room in Trial Forest to test if it works. If you can enter the dungeon, it worked.

Try restarting your modem/router if that doesn't work.

CodeBlue 11-13-2008 02:46 AM

same thing happens i tired restarting the game same thing happens when doing a pvp room i get kicked back to the pvp channel i also tried rebooting the comp 4 to 5 times but nothing has changed =/

Globalastro 11-13-2008 12:56 PM

the only plausable fix found so far is rebooting and trying gc between every boot cycle, but warning, sometimes it takes over 25+ reboots.

Cujo and i are working on another possible fix, but we are trying to find the risks involved in using it.

CodeBlue 11-14-2008 10:30 PM

yeah wells im getitng lucky jsut 1 reboot from time to time depending if i shut off my comp but thanks for the advice =D

Globalastro 11-18-2008 03:17 PM

ok, sorry for the delay in my post, after finding no issues dealing with security, i updated my guide with the aforementioned possible fix... its when using vista, unlock the secret REAL administrator account and try it then. I no longer have the laptop with this issue so i have been unable to try it myself, just look at my stickied guide under "Vista issues" and give it a look over before you try it.

kirbysama 03-25-2009 07:32 PM

I don't know if this is a 100% fix, but I know it works often.
1. Restart your computer.
2. Start GrandChase immediately once you can.
[I recommend placing a shortcut on desktop]
3. The moment you log on, make a room in trial forest and start.
4. If you get into trial forest, complete it, and you've made it past the problem for now
5. This will allow your GC to run for as long as you don't restart.
[Use hibernate instead of restart]
6. If you restart, you must do this over again.

My results, worked fine, after 2 weeks of doing this, the problem disappeared completely. I forgot to do this, and I wasn't booted to pvp lobby ever again.

Good Luck to you all.