ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Questions & Answers

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -
Default Can you guys help me?

First they block my account fromt he site, now i think im blocked from the game. I have done nothing, all i wanted to do was to make a purchase to the game. =/ Could someone also email the GM's for me? Ive sent in my request but they have been ignored snice last night. It pains me to see my account be locked.
They said my account was traded/sold/shared. But i never let anyone eles use my account ever. -sobs- I put soo much time and effort into the game.. qq... spent well over 100$ USD.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Other people emailing them will do nothing. you need to send them a email at accountadmin@sgiwest.com (I think that's it now, at least.) it will take time. they get over 1,000 emails a day. one person reads/ answers all of them, so be patient.
have you ever told anyone you're account info?

06-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
Other people emailing them will do nothing. you need to send them a email at accountadmin@sgiwest.com (I think that's it now, at least.) it will take time. they get over 1,000 emails a day. one person reads/ answers all of them, so be patient.
have you ever told anyone you're account info?
Never, i put too much money / effort to tell anyone my information.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

06-23-2011   #4 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

This is exactly what happened to me and a friend of mine, only difference is, a third friend knew both our accounts went MIA for 2 months.