ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineLuniaElsword

Nanoja has a spectacular aura aboutNanoja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Nanoja Send a message via Skype™ to Nanoja
IGN: xAniseTatlinx
Class: Entertainer to_cat
Guild: Brave Vesperia
Default About the Latin America IP's

So they announced Latin America GC, that's great and all, but I heard they are blocking all Latin American accounts from the now "NAGC"

Does this go for accounts like mine? e_e I'm from Latin America so I'm really concerned about this...
Because yeah, so what? They are gonna block my account from the game that I've been playing for over 3 years? That doesn't seem like a reasonable solution...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Yes you're getting blocked regardless if you've played 99 years and spent $9999k or not.
Dunno if there's any solution to it

05-15-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Yes you're getting blocked regardless if you've played 99 years and spent $9999k or not.
Dunno if there's any solution to it
That's just great... e_e I'm getting pissed at SGI...
9 days to the massive blocking huh..?

05-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Lets use some logic here, if you play a server that ISN'T provided for your Country, why bother playing it. (Rhetorical Answer: omgg its so fun and my country doesnt have it), Playing a server that isn't of your country, lol.. your bound for an IP block if your ISP isnt strong enough to maintain a *Status quo*(NA players not QQing and whining about laggers) with the players its actually meant for. Yes you will lose your account, but paying for a game that is considered foreign to your place.. (your just asking to lose it all)

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

05-15-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Lets use some logic here, if you play a server that ISN'T provided for your Country, why bother playing it. (Rhetorical Answer: omgg its so fun and my country doesnt have it), Playing a server that isn't of your country, lol.. your bound for an IP block if your ISP isnt strong enough to maintain a *Status quo*(NA players not QQing and whining about laggers) with the players its actually meant for. Yes you will lose your account, but paying for a game that is considered foreign to your place.. (your just asking to lose it all)
This here, i somewhat agree ( ゚д゚)

05-15-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsAPen
This here, i somewhat agree ( ゚д゚)
I disagree as the publisher accepted Latin American players as customers - besides the language factor they did not discourage or forbid them from playing on NA servers before the LA server announcement, so LA players have no fault on this. Besides, not many companies create servers specific to regions outside East Asia, NA or EU.

IMO best thing to do is to allow existing LA players to continue playing. I play and pay for Japanese MMOs and have still to be IP banned from one even when they do release a NA version.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

05-16-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaJessica
IMO best thing to do is to allow existing LA players to continue playing. I play and pay for Japanese MMOs and have still to be IP banned from one even when they do release a NA version.
^ This
I remember Nexon did this when they IP blocked Latin American and Europe IPs and it actually was a decent move. No one really lost anything.

I don't mind being relocated to a Latin American server, but no "reward" whatsoever? Just losing it all? ... That just shows how much the company really "cares" about their costumers.

05-16-2011   #8 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Ntreev was planning on giving you LA players compensation, but they couldn't reach an agreement with Axeso5.

I understand that you guys are very upset and think that Ntreev doesn't give a damn about you, but the fact that Ntreev tried to make your transition to LAGC as painless as possible shows that they do care.

05-16-2011   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaJessica
I disagree as the publisher accepted Latin American players as customers - besides the language factor they did not discourage or forbid them from playing on NA servers before the LA server announcement, so LA players have no fault on this. Besides, not many companies create servers specific to regions outside East Asia, NA or EU.

They accepted the Latin Americans as they had no server to call "home." It's typical of the NA version to accept any region without a version of the game as part of their playerbase. However at the same time, games will frequently boot them out often because most will just stay at the NA one because of content advantages, starving the new version of a needed playerbase.

Ironically.... Latin America is a part of North America.

05-17-2011   #10 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Say hello to proxies.

05-17-2011   #11 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

What's the point in proxies when it makes you virtually unable to play with others?

05-17-2011   #12 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

You actually play with others? o_o (i only solo)

05-18-2011   #13 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Soloing can only entertain you for so long. .-.