ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-25-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shadowicex is on a distinguished road
Default About Sealed Gems

Okay, so I have wasted 5 hours of my life hunting down these "gems" lawl 1hko treants and all I am getting is about 2 gems per 6-10 runs in trial forest. I just wanted to know if this is normal? Is there an easier way to hunt gems? I am looking for worn out gems in specific just to let you guys know. Help will be greatly appreciated x.x.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-25-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Ah, seal breaker gems.. QQ They actually used to be easier to hunt, since you would get random gems after every run based on which character you used. (I.e. If you used Lire, you'd get a few green ones). Unfortunately, I believe they've changed this recently and now they're random drops.

Farming trial forest might not be the best place to find gems. The drops are so random that I personally can't even tell you where to start. If you're pressed for time, then just do runs as fast as possible, but if you're not, then just do normal runs and you'll accumulate them over time.

03-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

I think dungeons beyond Trial Tower can give you 2 worn-out gems at least ever other run as a reward for 3 star.

Or you could PvP to get them. Course, that means you have to win.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

03-26-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shadowicex is on a distinguished road

@Raine I KNOW!!!! On my other account my arme has like 500 sealed gems of each. Now it like wdf? Where my gems at ? Gah I find no reason for SG to lower the rate of gems being dropped x.x. but w/e thanks for the help