ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX
Default OverPowered Skills

Arme's 1st Job Cash Firestorm
Lire's 1st Job ST Stardust Rain
Lass's 1st Job ST Raven Walker
Ryan's 2nd/3rd/4th Transformation Nephilim (within a 10 second period of attacks)
Dio's 1st Job OnRush

Out of the following, if they all had the same amount of Attack (exclude the buffs), rearrange them to Strongest to Weakest (exclude buffs). As far as I know, those are usually the Over Powered skills against single monsters. Do not include Mob damage please. I'm just looking for which one would be the strongest in damage. If there are other skills that are OverPowered that aren't mentioned in this list, please provide the name and how to use it.

*Edit*
Focusing on Dungeons by the way.

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

Last edited by CujoEX; 12-13-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-13-2010   #2 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Is this for the benefit of possible nerfing or something in PvP/Dungeons? Or just for convo stimulation?

How about:

Dio's 1st Job Necrotic and Black Space (is Black Space considered mob damage-ish?)
Jin's 2nd Job The Glow (maybe Power Rising as well, I'm not sure.)

That's about all I can think of.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 12-13-2010 at 06:36 PM.

12-13-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzai
Dio's 1st Job Necrotic
This, this, and this. You need the damage upgrade from the 2nd job tree, but it does the same amount of damage (and perhaps more) as Black Space, while costing less AP and having a lower cooldown. Terrible invincibility frames though.

Arme 2nd job "Big Bomb"

Is great if all bombs hit, especially from the back. This'll probably see more use after Arme's revamp.

Sieg Cash ST "Mocking Blade"

I love this skill. Cast it and walk around, watch things die. Great invincibility so you can MP pot or use a pet to charge MP for another go.

I'm thinking about Mari's "Eraser" but it doesn't carry most bosses, which sucks.

12-13-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX

Eraser isn't that strong for Mari. Big Bomb is pretty strong, but it's not as strong as FireStorm. I'm not thinking about combination skills like Necrotic after BlackSpace because I've gotten it maxed out already. Trying something different because I want a new class. The reason why I mentioned OnRush is becasue I haven't completely decided if I should go for KillZone or Full Stygian (Left and Right Path for First Job). I havent tried the ones for Jin or Sieghart, but I do have additional Skill Keys available. Can someone rearrange the skills in order that has been mentioned so far?

PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

12-13-2010   #5 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

1.) Lass' 1st job ST skill "Raven Walker"
2.) Arme's 1st job cash skill "Firestorm"
3.) Lire's 1st job ST skill "Stardust Rain"
4.) Ryan's 2nd~4th job skill "Nephilim"
5.) Dio's 1st job Left Tree skill "Necrotic"
6.) Dio's 1st job Right Tree skill "Onrush" (with AP reduction bonus from 2nd job)
7.) Sieghart's 1st job ST cash skill "Mocking Blade"
8.) Dio's 1st job Left Tree skill "Black Space"
9.) Arme's 2nd job skill "Big Bomb"
10.) Jin's 2nd job skill "The Glow" (Burning)
11.) Mari's 1st job skill "Eraser"

#6 and #7 are debatable, I guess.

12-13-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Onrush is a great skill and definitely worth the Righty choice (plus it can be extended with MP pots a and Sellion), but I think I'm gonna wait on my Dio in case 3rd job comes out and decides to screw Lefty Dios over. My Dio's a Lefty so I don't want to be stuck with half and half.

As far as Mocking Blade vs. Onrush goes on that list, I'd say Onrush tops Mocking if the extension is used (holding the directional key and/or spamming MP pots during), since Mocking time can be extended to 10 seconds.

Arme 4th "Deep Impact"

Does a lot as well, but my screen always lags when I fire it off so I can't tell if it's better or worse than Big Bomb. ><

I miss Lire 2nd's Harpy in this sort of conversation. ._.

And also, As far as power goes, I know it's the general belief that 3bar skills are the most powerful, but there's also efficiency, as in the 1bar that does as much damage as a 2bar and so forth, so should those be mentioned as well, or are we only looking for the best of the best?

12-14-2010   #7 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Arme's 4th job skill "Deep Impact," huh?

You're getting hit by multiple huge meteors that cover up the whole screen. Of course it's gonna be OP. Still, not sure if it does more damage than Black Space or not, because it's really hard to fit a skill like that somewhere. The meteors go everywhere and not all of them hit a single target. Maybe at least two or three meteors will.

Time to redo the list:

1.) Lass' 1st job ST skill "Raven Walker"
2.) Arme's 1st job cash skill "Firestorm"
3.) Lire's 1st job ST skill "Stardust Rain"
4.) Ryan's 2nd~4th job skill "Nephilim"
5.) Dio's 1st job Left Tree skill "Necrotic"
6.) Dio's 1st job Right Tree skill "Onrush" (with AP reduction bonus from 2nd job)
7.) Arme's 4th job skill "Deep Impact"
8.) Sieghart's 1st job ST cash skill "Mocking Blade"
9.) Dio's 1st job Left Tree skill "Black Space"
10.) Arme's 2nd job skill "Big Bomb"
11.) Jin's 2nd job skill "The Glow" (Burning)
12.) Mari's 1st job skill "Eraser"

EDIT: Yep. Sure does do more than Black Space.

12-15-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sayouka is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sayouka
Guild: 2NE1

Um, I don't think any of those are over powered at all. They are strong but they are really easy to dodge in my opinion. So I think it has balanced pros and cons. Raven Walker can easily be dodged or if you have good timing, you can use a quick mp to save your life. Stardust is just really easy to dodge, I mean the only time it hits is fall right into some awesome timing or surprise attack. Not sure about Nephilim, he's very cumbersome to control so you can easily evade him. Firestorm is kinda hard to dodge, but at least it's easy to dodge maps with elevation and also that move doesn't happen so instantly as like Phoenix asssault. Last but not least onrush is kinda hard to dodge out of the most, xD. In my opinion, if you get caught in one while you're mping, you better hope you can out last it or if you he runs out of ap just in time. But onrush isn't that bad at all. Most concerning is... phoenix assault... that move is so strong and yet so fast to react against. -_-

12-16-2010   #9 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

^ We're talking about Dungeon damage, not PvP.

12-18-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sayouka is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sayouka

Oh my bad. Dungeon damage... but isn't it good to blaze through a dungeon. I mean isn't it more pleasable if you were to run through a dungeon faster?

12-18-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

ummmm.... overpowered skills = blazing thru dungeons really fast?

12-18-2010   #12 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayouka
Oh my bad. Dungeon damage... but isn't it good to blaze through a dungeon. I mean isn't it more pleasable if you were to run through a dungeon faster?
If it makes the game too easy, then no. That's just my personal opinion.

I want a challenge; I feel like I've earned whatever I get in the end. Easy stuff gets really boring after a while.

12-22-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Like most grindfest games, people wants to level up their character to make things easier for them in the future. At the same time, they're trying to figure out easier ways to level to achieve that goal.

I already have a Lv 58 Arme and Lv 67 Dio; the rest of my characters are Lv 52 and up. I'm trying to figure out ways to get them all to 67 for the Thunder Hammer weapons, but I would need to find out what skill(s) is the strongest to know how to kill strong monsters/bosses the fastest while leveling them in a dungeon. I don't PvP, so it usually takes me a while.

PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

12-30-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ellusionist has disabled reputation
IGN: Tsunderekun/Xairam
Class: Dragon/Buffalo to_dragon
Guild: ~Mirage Coordinator~
Xfire: tsunderekun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoEX
Arme's 1st Job Cash Firestorm
Lire's 1st Job ST Stardust Rain
Lass's 1st Job ST Raven Walker
Ryan's 2nd/3rd/4th Transformation Nephilim (within a 10 second period of attacks)
Dio's 1st Job OnRush

Out of the following, if they all had the same amount of Attack (exclude the buffs), rearrange them to Strongest to Weakest (exclude buffs). As far as I know, those are usually the Over Powered skills against single monsters. Do not include Mob damage please. I'm just looking for which one would be the strongest in damage. If there are other skills that are OverPowered that aren't mentioned in this list, please provide the name and how to use it.

*Edit*
Focusing on Dungeons by the way.
I'd take firestorm as the strongest single target skill... Nephilim for most efficient stage clearing.

Stardust Rain

does hax damage but you need to place your opponent above you to get max damage.

Raven Walker

same with stardust but you'll need to get near to your opponent as close as possible.

haven't tried on rush as I use black space.

01-02-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Currently training Ryan to 67, then doing either Arme or Jin next. There's enough Arme users out there, and she's kind of boring to use to be honest. I'm leaning towards Jin next.

PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

01-04-2011   #16 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Get his 2nd job ASAP!

Unless you already have. His 2nd and 4th jobs are both the best in dungeons. 1st is second to last, 3rd is last, though I love them both still.

02-21-2011   #17 (permalink)
Xyo
ggFTW Lurker

Xyo is on a distinguished road
IGN: xXyo
Default Yes

They are overpowered... But isnt that a good thing for dungeoning?

02-22-2011   #18 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyo
They are overpowered... But isnt that a good thing for dungeoning?
The purpose of the list was figuring out which skills would help make dungeoning or at least killing bosses quicker, excluding buffs like Athena. It's not a complaining thread.