ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-30-2010   #21 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

I doubt there's a difference in exp if it's 1v1 or 3v3.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-30-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Eliirae is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Eliirae
Class: All of them (GC) to_cat
Level: 34, 33, 16, 8, 2, 13, 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
Getting exp in pvp at 40- IS slow.
Reason all my characters never leveled up much, because all I did was pvp.

imo pvp is fun if you do it with friends.
Even if you're horrible, if you keep on pvping, you'l just get better.
I've pvp'd so much that it only takes me 1-5 minutes to learn how to play a character completely. Except for the stuff that requires flash steps and stuff like that, since I never bothered learning them, since.. There's really no point in learning how to.
It's really no fun to get air grabbed, skill grabbed, grabbed grabbed grabbed. You can't get better if all your opponents do is combo into grabs, or just grab, jump over, grab, etc.

Doesn't help that no matter what I do, I can not for the life of me grab intentionally in PVP rooms. I can't even air/skill grab in practice mode. Of course, that's probably because my connection speed is a million times better than most PVPers >_>

And yes, I'm sure I'm looking at exp. level 44 Amy, Queens Jewel, 7k exp for winning. I don't bother paying attention to lose exp, because it's usually some pathetic amount, like 500-1k exp. And when I PVP'd a bit on my newb Mari, I'd get 700 exp when I needed 15-20k to level. that's not -too- bad, but I'm not going to spend hours getting lag grabbed to death to occasionally win and get worthwhile amounts of exp.

I dunno, maybe exp will suddenly get better once I get to level 45. I'll have to test that theory if/when I get Amy to 45. 20million exp needed to level, 8-9k a win, probably.

03-30-2010   #23 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)

Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Puella Magi

Sieghart has one of, if not the easiest grabs to do. Try unlocking him and see how you par in pvp with him.

As far as Amy, she's a bit more complicated to play effectively in pvp, so I can see why you're complaining, though.

03-30-2010   #24 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliirae
It's really no fun to get air grabbed, skill grabbed, grabbed grabbed grabbed. You can't get better if all your opponents do is combo into grabs, or just grab, jump over, grab, etc.

Doesn't help that no matter what I do, I can not for the life of me grab intentionally in PVP rooms. I can't even air/skill grab in practice mode. Of course, that's probably because my connection speed is a million times better than most PVPers >_>

And yes, I'm sure I'm looking at exp. level 44 Amy, Queens Jewel, 7k exp for winning. I don't bother paying attention to lose exp, because it's usually some pathetic amount, like 500-1k exp. And when I PVP'd a bit on my newb Mari, I'd get 700 exp when I needed 15-20k to level. that's not -too- bad, but I'm not going to spend hours getting lag grabbed to death to occasionally win and get worthwhile amounts of exp.

I dunno, maybe exp will suddenly get better once I get to level 45. I'll have to test that theory if/when I get Amy to 45. 20million exp needed to level, 8-9k a win, probably.
No, if you're really getting 7k exp, there's something wrong with your client. It'd also explain the total inability to grab you have had all this time. I have screens of myself winning PvP as low as early 30s, and getting 20-30k for it. There is no way that you should be getting 7k for a win at your level, let alone with a QJ on.

04-02-2010   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Zimonada is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
No, if you're really getting 7k exp, there's something wrong with your client. It'd also explain the total inability to grab you have had all this time. I have screens of myself winning PvP as low as early 30s, and getting 20-30k for it. There is no way that you should be getting 7k for a win at your level, let alone with a QJ on.
Back when I played GC a few months ago, I definitely remember getting around 7k exp on my low 40's Lire in PvP.

If it is a client issue, a fix would be nice. I like PvP, but I only use it as a time waster if I'm bored, since it isn't productive for me whatsoever (not counting that I lose half the time cause I sux).

04-03-2010   #26 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

I'm not sure what it is, but there's no way it's correct. Not even close. I've been playing since the game came out in North America, and never gotten exp that low for PvP. Exp req for 42-43 is like 12m. At 7k a win that'd take you 1,715 PvP wins, with a Queen's Jewel. It wouldn't even be worth the mode giving exp.

If she is honestly getting exp that low then there's something seriously wrong, and I'd take some screenshots and submit a 1:1 with them.

04-03-2010   #27 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

PvP exp is NEVER better than dungeon exp - from my experience

1 dungeon run exp is probably the equivalent to 5-10 PvPs (wins) and takes much less time considering that pvps can take up to 5-20 minutes (especially since the majority of players like to do the camp strategy)

unless you're swapping in pvp for 1 minute per game, thats when exp is faster

04-03-2010   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Zimonada is on a distinguished road

Once I learn to not epicly sux again I'll test it and see, for myself anyway.

04-04-2010   #29 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
PvP exp is NEVER better than dungeon exp - from my experience

1 dungeon run exp is probably the equivalent to 5-10 PvPs (wins) and takes much less time considering that pvps can take up to 5-20 minutes (especially since the majority of players like to do the camp strategy)

unless you're swapping in pvp for 1 minute per game, thats when exp is faster
I'm talking about games with friends or couples. I tend to do 1v1s with Alex, or 3 man survival games with Alex and Matt. PvP is definately slow when you're doing 3v3 games or 6 man survival games with half the players running and spamming myurin, but when you play normal matches where it's about fun and not about winning every game, then it's plenty fast.