ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

AkiraInohara is on a distinguished road
Default Timers?

Alright, I didn't see this question anywhere, and I just wanted to be sure, but I was playing as my knight and went through the mission to get the Elite Roman 2 set, and noticed it, and the adventurer equipment for that matter, have what looks to be timers (the adventurer items saying 14 day(s) 12 hour(s), and the elite roman equipment saying 3 day(s) 0 hour(s)) and I was wondering if the items expire after that long... I'm kinda hoping I'm wrong because I don't want to get a cool set of armor, then have to go away for afew days and not have access to the internet, and then come back to find it gone...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

most of the equipment given out from the quests, you get from leveling up, are timed.
especially since they're usually cash equips, and ntreev wouldn't want to give you a perm cash set, that you could of bought with real money instead

07-01-2008   #3 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

Yes, the timer means the item will disappear when the listed amount of time has elasped. It's definitely unfortunate for those who don't play for several days straight.

EDIT: Late. D: ^What he said.

Last edited by Guiles; 07-01-2008 at 11:47 AM. Reason: I take too long to type/think