ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-30-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none
Default getting lass?

well i wanna kno if lass came out and if he did how o get him. i cant play for a month now cause in mjine region right now i cant play nor can i play TO....

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-30-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

NuvaXThrower is on a distinguished road
IGN: NuvaXThrower
Class: ArchRanger & Dark Assassin to_thiefmaster
Level: Lvl 39 Lire, Lvl 35 Lass
Guild: Synergy

Lass is out,
How to get?:
Defeat Kaze'aze Castle (3 Star)
5 Times,
without using Bonus or Natal Ring

06-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Eliirae is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Eliirae
Class: All of them (GC) to_cat
Level: 34, 33, 16, 8, 2, 13, 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuvaXThrower
Lass is out,
How to get?:
Defeat Kaze'aze Castle (3 Star)
5 Times,
without using Bonus or Natal Ring
yep, and don't expect any help either, unless you are already 40-50

06-30-2008   #4 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I thought people were taking 30+ for the Lass quest?

Anyway, you could do that for the GP quest or shell out almost 10 bucks for the Cash quest. What do you need to do for that one? Get one crystal. Also known as soloing Treant.

06-30-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
I thought people were taking 30+ for the Lass quest?

Anyway, you could do that for the GP quest or shell out almost 10 bucks for the Cash quest. What do you need to do for that one? Get one crystal. Also known as soloing Treant.
nope, unless the community of GC suddenly became generous, its still "40-50 or GTFO NOOB"

Heres your proof:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Proof.jpg (90.7 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by Eliirae; 06-30-2008 at 09:31 PM.

06-30-2008   #6 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

My buddy did it with a full team of people 30+, and he was the highest as a 34 alchemist. It's entirely possibly if you find good members and not a bunch of arrogant assholes.

Most people have friendship spirits and bandanas right now, so your current 30 has as much attack as a typical 35+ anyways. People need to pay more damn attention.

07-01-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
My buddy did it with a full team of people 30+, and he was the highest as a 34 alchemist. It's entirely possibly if you find good members and not a bunch of arrogant assholes.

Most people have friendship spirits and bandanas right now, so your current 30 has as much attack as a typical 35+ anyways. People need to pay more damn attention.
Teams like that are probably rare. Just saying because my experiance with GC players is a LOT less than warm. It's been that way since I started playing, as well...

07-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough

Wow, Lass is a LOT harder here than the original test... it should be Kaze'Aze ONCE and using bonus...

wut.

amagictrick l
l click to: my art thread

07-01-2008   #9 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Yes well, American game companies have more of a tendancy to prescribe to the "sponge theory" than other countries.

That is, they can just FEEL how much money we have to give them, they just need to apply a little "subtle pressure" to ease it out of our pockets.

Almost any MMO game with a cash shop or cash features you find for North America will either cost more, or be harder to play without paying, than it's foreign counterparts.

Last edited by Zamte; 07-01-2008 at 01:21 PM.

07-01-2008   #10 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Yes well, American game companies have more of a tendancy to prescribe to the "sponge theory" than other countries.

That is, they can just FEEL how much money we have to give them, they just need to apply a little "subtle pressure" to ease it out of our pockets.

Almost any MMO game with a cash shop or cash features you find for North America will either cost more, or be harder to play without paying, than it's foreign counterparts.
At the same time, they also give a bit more 'incentive' too... Look at our stats, compared to the korean counterparts. Our lvl40 stats (cash) are around their lvl70-75.

But yeah, it's ridiculous how much harder everything is at this point. Most likely we'll wind up the only version w/ 4th job change at lvl40, compared to all other versions at lvl30.

And then they sit and wonder why ppl are swapping more frequently here than on other versions... In a way you can't really blame them... For the poor GP only ppl, yes, they are nothing but a liability to the company, but still...

Last edited by Shirakani; 07-01-2008 at 05:00 PM.

07-01-2008   #11 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliirae
Teams like that are probably rare. Just saying because my experiance with GC players is a LOT less than warm. It's been that way since I started playing, as well...
Actually, when Lass first came out, there were loads of rooms for 30+. That was the minimum you had to be in order to not be driven off when trying to do the Lass quest.

07-01-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
Actually, when Lass first came out, there were loads of rooms for 30+. That was the minimum you had to be in order to not be driven off when trying to do the Lass quest.
whatever you say >.>

07-01-2008   #13 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Sure as hell didn't see these 30+ rooms, all i saw was a LOT of epic BAWWWWW and begging on a scale that would make the homeless in a Middle Eastern country look like the rich in comparison.

I am disappointed tho, there is not enough epic BAWWW about how Lass SUCKS... Mebbe not enuf noobs have actually GOTTEN him to BAWWW about him...

07-01-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Sure as hell didn't see these 30+ rooms, all i saw was a LOT of epic BAWWWWW and begging on a scale that would make the homeless in a Middle Eastern country look like the rich in comparison.

I am disappointed tho, there is not enough epic BAWWW about how Lass SUCKS... Mebbe not enuf noobs have actually GOTTEN him to BAWWW about him...
and noone will ever get him unless they have 2+ nice friends or are already 35+

Sucks, doesn't it?

07-01-2008   #15 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliirae
and noone will ever get him unless they have 2+ nice friends or are already 35+

Sucks, doesn't it?
All you need is one lvl40+ friend who can solo 3 star castle. But meh, typical Ntreev... they're REALLY pushing the cash option by making the GP one really annoyingly difficult.

But, if you really do want Lass, ask someone from these forums to help. A lot of us will gladly help a fellow MyMMO member. There's quite a number of us who can easily clear the Lass quest conditions. It doesn't matter if you die, so long as the party survives to finish w/o a Natal or Bonus. When i did it for Zamte, he didn't survive the boss room, but still got the credit for it so long as I didn't Natal or Bonus.

07-02-2008   #16 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Melee seems to be at a major disadvantage in general in the later bosses. Kaze'aze spams too much for me to actively avoid her lightning and stomps while also hitting her.

Hoping they don't decide to screw Ryan's quest so I can do that one without needing help.

07-02-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Well, Kaze'aze's lightning and stomps aren't much of a problem...Well, maybe her stomps, but the real thing I hate is when she spams those balls of darkness, I CAN NOT avoid them while I'm behind her smacking her with a spear...And her fireball/charginmahlaz0r attack, sometimes I get lucky and stop attacking and try to run away, but most times I fail and die D:

07-02-2008   #18 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

EDIT: Am on now, whisper in game if you need help. Offer good for the next hour, after that, forever hold your peace

Last edited by Shirakani; 07-02-2008 at 02:46 AM.

07-02-2008   #19 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Her lightning hits me like 8 times for 16s. It really adds up when she spams it every 5 seconds or so, and it always hits right next to her, AKA, that place melee classes stand.

07-02-2008   #20 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Her lightning hits me like 8 times for 16s. It really adds up when she spams it every 5 seconds or so, and it always hits right next to her, AKA, that place melee classes stand.
Only holds true if you stand where i stood on the far left before. If you can't ottoshot her, then i wouldn't stand there. I'd be fighting on the right where you have ample space to run, and play a variant of hit and run. It's suicide to stand on the far left ledge if you have no means of building MP quickly to skill-dodge half her hits.