ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-questions-answers/)
-   -   Will we ever have a random forum? (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-questions-answers/1179-will-we-ever-have-random-forum.html)

NuvaXThrower 06-21-2008 10:14 PM

Will we ever have a random forum?
 
Will we have a random section for grandchase?
The people in the Random forum are being serious in my...
Three Word game...
someone put this in the game format
(Number): this game sucks
(Someone else): I know right?
then they continued the game with hates and rants on the game
others didnt follow the rule on recreating the story from 1 - 15 >.>
I find it impossible to work with the haters in the random forum,
they're acting serious in the game I created in this forum,
the game I made was for entertainment,
they're using it to hate and put rants on the game,
I would like this to stop,
to be honest...
that just proves the move was bad for me >.>

NoeJeko 06-21-2008 10:14 PM

There won't be multiple random forums - it's hard enough to contain the damage in just one. The forum games will be broken out into a subforum.

GodofFaith 06-21-2008 10:15 PM

and think you have learn the power of random forum

zgmfx19a 06-21-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuvaXThrower (Post 14770)
Will we have a random section for grandchase?
The people in the Random forum are being serious in my...
Three Word game...
someone put this in the game format
(Number): this game sucks
(Someone else): I know right?
then they continued the game with hates and rants on the game
others didnt follow the rule on recreating the story from 1 - 15 >.>
I find it impossible to work with the haters in the random forum,
they're acting serious in the game I created in this forum,
the game I made was for entertainment,
they're using it to hate and put rants on the game,
I would like this to stop,
to be honest...
that just proves the move was bad for me >.>

...

Almost everything posted there will be said as suck or fail.

I think you are taking posts too seriously in that forum.

NuvaXThrower 06-21-2008 10:22 PM

I guess the three word game is pretty much destroyed here >.>

Allan 06-21-2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuvaXThrower (Post 14770)
Will we have a random section for grandchase?
The people in the Random forum are being serious in my...
Three Word game...
someone put this in the game format
(Number): this game sucks
(Someone else): I know right?
then they continued the game with hates and rants on the game
others didnt follow the rule on recreating the story from 1 - 15 >.>
I find it impossible to work with the haters in the random forum,
they're acting serious in the game I created in this forum,
the game I made was for entertainment,
they're using it to hate and put rants on the game,
I would like this to stop,
to be honest...
that just proves the move was bad for me >.>

First off, the game isn't creative
Second, the game has too many FORMAL things about it to be random
thirdly, no one hates you, you just claim there is.
4th, no one is acting serious in random
5th, the entertainment for you doesn't mean entertainment for others
6th, if you want it to stop, start acting informal
7th, that's why i asked you to stay back on mychase.

zgmfx19a 06-21-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuvaXThrower (Post 14793)
I guess the three word game is pretty much destroyed here >.>

My advice: wait for the forums games section to start up.

Feeline 06-21-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSFARGEG (Post 14797)
First off, the game isn't creative
Second, the game has too many FORMAL things about it to be random
thirdly, no one hates you, you just claim there is.
4th, no one is acting serious in random
5th, the entertainment for you doesn't mean entertainment for others
6th, if you want it to stop, start acting informal
7th, that's why i asked you to stay back on mychase.

But Random is for forum games as well. That doesn't mean all forum games there should be random, because forum games are supposed to go in random and nowhere else.

NuvaXThrower 06-21-2008 10:26 PM

sigh...
another reason why I dun like moving here...
Someone held a grudge from MyChase/MyTrickster
all the way here...
Plus...
Forum games = Games for entertainment
The game does not need to be formal, the posts can be random, but need to make sense in the story.
your supposed to follow the rules of a forum game.
even if its in the random section or not >.>

Allan 06-21-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feeline (Post 14804)
But Random is for forum games as well. That doesn't mean all forum games there should be random, because forum games are supposed to go in random and nowhere else.

Imagine you are a random stranger. if you want to play a game, why must you follow so many rules here and there just to play a game which is gonna make no sense later on?

Like say, the OLD MT 3word game has people just posting 3 random words. no need for numbers, no need for stopping. it only stopped after 20+ pages for the first story?

This one restricts the FUN in 3word game.

Toribear 06-21-2008 10:28 PM

then make a rant or move back
this is not a place for you to bawww all your sorrow

zgmfx19a 06-21-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuvaXThrower (Post 14806)
sigh...
another reason why I dun like moving here...

It's just cultural differences.

We are much more... untamed in randoms.

Give it some time for the games section to be set up. MT had one and it was pretty much... undisturbed.

NuvaXThrower 06-21-2008 10:30 PM

Uhm,
the numbers are there for people to understand how the story goes,
since some of them are off topic to the game.
I'm sorry but if it's too formal for you,
then go create a...
3 Word Game, MyTrickster Originality >.>
The Three Word game, I made is on the rules of MyChase

Allan 06-21-2008 10:31 PM

Also, i to prove your point, i made a 4 word game, which already has 5 pages and no restrictions. more people have fun there. Maybe you need to understand that it isn't always about YOU that must have FUN

Also, this is MOG. rules of mychase do not follow anymore.

Feeline 06-21-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSFARGEG (Post 14809)
Imagine you are a random stranger. if you want to play a game, why must you follow so many rules here and there just to play a game which is gonna make no sense later on?

Like say, the OLD MT 3word game has people just posting 3 random words. no need for numbers, no need for stopping. it only stopped after 20+ pages for the first story?

This one restricts the FUN in 3word game.

There really aren't very many rules, and I didn't see anyone complaining about 'random' three words; that happened a lot back in the one Nuva seems to liken as the glory days. But the thing is, when a game is set up with rules for you to follow, you shouldn't ignore them and make your own. If you preferred the version played on MT, just create your own one in the Random forum. Nobody's stopping you.

NuvaXThrower 06-21-2008 10:33 PM

THAT IS WHY YOU MAKE YOUR OWN GAME,
WITH YOUR RULES OR NO RULES T_T
My Game has rules

zgmfx19a 06-21-2008 10:35 PM

Gar, DSFARGEG, stop trolling him already... Lol.

We need time to adapt to the new forums, but you guys need to adapt as well.

Savvy?

Allan 06-21-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuvaXThrower (Post 14829)
THAT IS WHY YOU MAKE YOUR OWN GAME,
WITH YOUR RULES OR NO RULES T_T
My Game has rules

Your rules KILLS the fun that people MIGHT get from playing such game
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

NuvaXThrower 06-21-2008 10:37 PM

Do you understand that...
They are my rules,
if you don't follow,
then your message = Out of game >.>
I don't care if your having fun or not,
I just want OTHERS to have fun,
I don't want people to ruin the game just because they don't like the rules,
if you don't like the rules
go make your own game!

Allan 06-21-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuvaXThrower (Post 14845)
Do you understand that...
They are my rules,
if you don't follow,
then your message = Out of game >.>
I don't care if your having fun or not,
I just want OTHERS to have fun,
I don't want people to ruin the game just because they don't like the rules,
if you don't like the rules
go make your own game!


Let me put it this way.
Your rules only let you have fun
Only 10% of the others who play actually has fun.
90% is pissed off because they can't have fun.
Therefore, only you are having fun with a minority.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.