ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   I challenge you to a lass leveling competition (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-hunting-grounds/1325-i-challenge-you-lass-leveling-competition.html)

Yakuza53 06-22-2008 06:12 PM

I challenge you to a lass leveling competition

So once lass comes out(the day ill be at the airport then back to las vegas Figures!) i would like to have a fun little competition to see who can hit lvl 15 first lvl 20 first lvl 25 first etc every 5lvls and in 2weeks who has the highest.
If you would like to join just post i'm in.
Whoever wins can say they won a competition ^_^.
So whos up to the challenge?
(i would like to warn you i joined around 2months and 6days ago and i'm lvl 49 so watch out :D)

Zyeal 06-22-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakuza53 (Post 16889)
So once lass comes out(the day ill be at the airport then back to las vegas Figures!) i would like to have a fun little competition to see who can hit lvl 15 first lvl 20 first lvl 25 first etc every 5lvls and in 2weeks who has the highest.
If you would like to join just post i'm in.
Whoever wins can say they won a competition ^_^.
So whos up to the challenge?
(i would like to warn you i joined around 2months and 6days ago and i'm lvl 49 so watch out :D)

Dont do it! CujoEX and Yakuza53 are the only people i know who can power level about a level a day!

Haiko 06-22-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyeal (Post 16910)
Dont do it! CujoEX and Yakuza53 are the only people i know who can power level about a level a day!

One level a day isn't that high... I've seen level 6x people power level at least 4 levels a day. You don't imagine how much exp they had.

No hax included. D<

Shirakani 06-22-2008 06:42 PM

I levelled Ronan from 30 to 40 over the weekend, does that count as powerlevelling?

Ok, granted it was during this event but still, it was still a helluva grind!

SeanN 06-22-2008 09:10 PM

Count me in ill hit 15 b4 10 minutes past the patch 0-0

Avarice 06-22-2008 09:23 PM

Meh, I'm going to fail horribly. Not because I can't powerlevel, but because I don't have the time for it. And if I'm on the computer for more than like two hours, my sister yells at me a lot.

NuvaXThrower 06-23-2008 08:27 PM

Im in,
but dun blame me if I suck,
the day it comes out,
I go to a swimming pool party,
and the day after a sleep-over party,
so.. yea
but still
ill have Lass at 20 - 25 by the end of the week xD

CujoEX 06-24-2008 01:07 AM

My ottoshot is what keeps me leveling fast in dungeons. The higher the combo, the more EXP gained .. PER MONSTER.

That and all my female characters has Turtle Shells. Even though it decreases my stats, my attack is still pretty high. I don't really rely on DEF and VIT in dungeons since I'm aware of the monster's attacks. Ottoshot also helps cancel combos to dodge enemy attacks.

And last, I still have about 7 days worth of Queen Jewels from my Ronan's Level Quests.

Downside
I'm not that motivated to play really. After I hit that 70 minute attendance, I take a break. Watch anime, play PS3/Wii/360, random games and forums, self study, chill somewhere, flirt, chores, etc. Whenever I'm bored again, I'd play for another hour and I'm done for that day.

Shirakani 06-24-2008 01:08 AM

2 days = lvl25 or higher, that's my aim. Since we get 3 days of 2x with him... If i can do Ronan from 30 to 40 in one weekend, i'd like to believe i can do 1-25 in 3 days. Like Cujo, i'm a pure ottoshooter. I don't remember the last time i've ever done a full NORMAL melee chain... (seriously...) Ottoshot in general is the fastest possible melee attack with practically NO recovery time whatsoever. A lot of damage is sustained when counterattacked in the middle of a melee recovery swing. With ottoshot, you can see a mob wind up an attack, stop attacking IMMEDIATELY and avoid.

Now Lass... he doesn't HAVE a freaking ottoshot in 1st, and his ottoshot in 2nd is... not that good. So meh, it will definitely be harder doing it the OLD FASHIONED WAY. But still, 1-25 in 3 days, definitely doable with decent effort.

Milkshakes 06-24-2008 04:21 AM

My aim is 20 in 1 day. But it seems impossible for me. I'm dead lazy.

EDIT:Can't get lass fast. It's dead annoying.

Shoo 06-24-2008 12:09 PM

i'll try, dont expect me to be good or anything, i've always been a slow levler in MMOs [hopes to have turtle shell for lass]

Vulturas 06-25-2008 02:00 AM

30 min till lass
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Avarice 06-25-2008 07:45 PM

15 with Lass now, it's the end of the first day for me.

I'm uber slow.

Yakuza53 06-25-2008 07:53 PM

i hit 15 like an hour ago now ive been helpojng ppl with lass i forgot to post =/

Zamte 06-25-2008 09:50 PM

15 so far as well, been helping friend with his runs now.

I'm just going to shoot for 30, then spend however long it takes to find Lass' Meister Clan daggers and the rest of his Meister Clan set.

What's the official name of his 2nd job weapon anyways? It's a sword, and a chain, but the chain's only used during skills it seems. So is it called a "Chain sword"?

Avarice 06-26-2008 12:47 PM

It's a scimitar, I believe.

I'm shooting for 30 too, and I just need Meister Clan Dagger and upper armour. By the way, I forget where you get the meister clan equips. What dungeon(s) is it in again?

Btw, I'm level 18 now. I think I'm ranked like 300 exp wise when I check the forums in the park. ._.

The phail thing is the one GP item, and they fixed the Basic Weapon Gorgos so it actually runs out. So I tried to get a brave rune weapon upgrade for my Dolheim daggers and got it to 9 without failures. I upgraded it to 10 and it FREAKING BROKE. And I ran out of Aging Cores.

Zamte 06-26-2008 02:57 PM

Trial Tower + Trial Forest = Dolmen items

Walls of Serdin - Gorgos' Dungeon = Traveller's items and bunny items (These do drop for Lass. I found Traveller's daggers and helm in Kerrie Beach)

Elven Forest + Gorge of Oath = Raider's items.

Marsh of Despair + Forsaken Barrows and POSSIBLY Forgotten City = Meister Clan + White items from bosses.

Forgotten City + Gaikoz's castle = Moonlight items.

Avarice 06-26-2008 03:49 PM

Thank you, :D.

I'm about to head off to Marsh soon, so hopefully I find the rest of my Meister Clan set.

I'm 9 exp away from level 19.

CujoEX 06-26-2008 09:46 PM

Lv 19 almost Lv 20. Game crashed on me so I'm just chilling in the forums for a bit.

Yakuza53 06-27-2008 12:06 AM

Turns out i cant train for like another week and i was just hitting lvl 20 too -.-