For beginners, Gaikoz's Castle can be unlocked after completing the lower level dungeons. Gaikoz's Castle is currently the last stage available at the top right of the map.
Tips about Gaikoz:
* After taking a certain amount of hits, Gaikoz will teleport behind you. If you're facing right, he will teleport at the left side of you. Vice versa if you're facing left. To take this to your advantage, go towards any wall and face away from the wall. Gaikoz will not be able to teleport behind you, so he will teleport above you (possibly landing in front of you). If you're extremely close to the wall, he won't be able to swing his sword either. If you're completely against the wall, he will teleport in front of you. Try to use any attacks that doesn't give a lot of push. If you're a short range character, it may be hard to make him teleport back into the corner.
* Pay attention when the room says "DANGER." There are many people that tends to run away from the boss. The area of attack is about mid-range so you might not be able to run away in time. Instead, dash towards him. While he's still in his pose for his special attack, you can walk right thru him. As long as you're behind him before he strikes, he will not hurt you. After his strike, your position will be perfect for any back attacks.
* Gaikoz tends to dash and strike if he's not being attacked. If he's running around while he's red, either use a projectile to stop him from running, or get ready to jump over him.
Solo with Elesis
* Like I mentioned before, stay near the wall (review the tips at the top). Try not to use any aerial attacks that will knock him too far. Use the 2nd MP Bar Special instead of the other two.
Solo with Lire
* One way is to stay near the wall and using normal shots (review the tips at the top). Save up for Arrow Spiral and release.
* Another way is to juggle. Attack until you have enough for Arrow Rain. Then push him against the wall. Walk up to Gaikoz's Chest and face the wall. Use Arrow Rain to lift him up into the air. Then angle up and use normal shots to keep him in the air. If you've practice enough, you can keep him in the air until he's dead. Perfect game, no problem. If you think you're quick enough to go under him for another Arrow Rain while keeping him in the air, then the faster you'll solo the boss.
Solo with Arme
* Stay against the wall (review the tips at the top) and use firebolts. It may be weak but it's safer. If you use normal attacks or aerials, it may push him too far and he might turn around to attack you with a skill. Once you have enough MP for Meteor, face the same direction as Gaikoz in order to hit his back.
* An alternative way is if to use jump attacks. If you're at the left wall, you can jump up and attack (land on upper platform), jump down and attack (land on lower platform) and repeat. Again, it may be weak, but it's safer.
Solo with Ronan
* Review Elesis's guide. Use Holy Bless in order to increase your attack. If you're going to use a special, I suggest Lunatic Force in order to freeze him. This will give you another chance to replenish your MP while dealing damage.
Author-Unknown Ex-MyChase user
Why is this here? These guides were stolen from the people who wrote them and are placed on MyChase.net without credit. I did some moving =). If you are the one who wrote this and you do not want them on this forum, please PM me and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.