LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-23-2008   #1 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold
Default Arme Guide

Author-Unknown Ex-MyChase user

Quote:
Arme Guide

Considering my main is Arme, I decided to make a guide! I'd start in where it is hard for Arme users and the easy ones later.

PVP!

Arme vs. Elesis
If you can, Dash as much as possible. Making them waste their MP again and again on Giga Slash. When they're nearing you, FIREBOLT! That'll do much.

Arme vs. Lire
There's not much you can do since they spam arrows so much. Payback with Firebolt and Lightning Bolt would do fine, making them unable to attack.

Arme vs. Arme
This is a bit complicated. They're gonna spam firebolt, meteor (Especially the pissy,retarded, and desperate ones), Lightning Bolt, and stone curse on you. If you can, use Magic Shield As much as possible.

Arme in Gorge of Oath
I like this! Try to grab your enemies or push them off using Magic Square (A.K.A Pentagram).

Arme in Christmas Babel
Ouch. I hate this really much. Try to dash and meteor at the same time. And try not to fall off.

DUNGEONS!

Dashing often would help. Especially in Forsaken Barrows,Gorge of Oath,Gorgos Dungeon, and much more. Most of the bosses attack only those in front of them (Dumb bosses :P)

In Gaikoz' Castle and Forgotten City, it's too hard for an arme! Maybe it's best not to use her there at all!

Any suggestions? Don't hesitate to tell me.

Why is this here? These guides were stolen from the people who wrote them and placed on MyChase.net without giving the authors credit. I did some moving =). If you are the one who wrote this and you do not want them on this forum, please PM me and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Last edited by Bob; 07-23-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.