Rating:  

LinkBack (54) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-20-2009   #101 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

That could be because GC is having server problems, maybe?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-20-2009   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

I doubt it, whenever I actually wait through the entire updating, I can log into the servers just fine. Besides, the servers are still crowded as ever. D:

04-21-2009   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Saphire is on a distinguished road

I'll try that Mr. Kowiz :P.

04-21-2009   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

So I deleted the files and re-downloaded and extracted them back into the folder (which was probably not necessary). I started GC .bat and clicked S for start and now it ran normally. :u

04-25-2009   #105 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

FairyChatMan is on a distinguished road
Default doesn't work in PH

uhm... i tried downloading it, ran GC.bat, followed the instructions... but all i get is

"Error: grandchase.exe not found"

it doesn't work on GC Philippines? only for NAGC?

help plss i really want korean voices!!! T_T

04-26-2009   #106 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really feel like waiting a month to download a game that I'm not going to play, so if you're willing to help, I can get it to work for GCPH, I PM'ed you the details

05-02-2009   #107 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Carrot is on a distinguished road

This thing takes an awful lot of time just updating. xD

Thank you, Syn for the siggy. =]

05-04-2009   #108 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

That took a while to get working *_*

Downloading the Korean sound files shouldn't be a problem anymore, because I finally found a way to parse the text of the Patch data file, so now the KGC directory is no longer hard coded
Since, it now parses, it can just download the patch data file, filter out the directory, and use that to download

meaning, I can now be lazy, because there's almost nothing I can add to this, until somebody can get me the phGC patch info, and until I can somehow think of a way to make it compatible, aside from just making 13289321089 different .bat files

unless of course, I made typos, then I QQ

05-06-2009   #109 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

I hat u, typo.

05-12-2009   #110 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Treble is on a distinguished road

Someone get him the japanese one too, imo. Let's get all those voices in there on this pretty simple .bat system!

I just signed up here btw because someone on the GC forums pointed me at your post on what you did to get the other voices going in the game. Very good work man! I hope you can get even more in there eventually too!

It worked really well for me btw. Just used the korean voices, and now im trying the brazillian ones. Let's see how these sound!

05-12-2009   #111 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

To my knowledge, jGC used the Korean sounds, and even if they didn't, jGC was closed down.
So... unless somebody, for some reason, happened to have the sound files.....

05-12-2009   #112 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Uh oh.. That's no good. How come it shut down?

05-16-2009   #113 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treble
Uh oh.. That's no good. How come it shut down?
Not popular enough. Anyways, so the sounds got to work again? Yaay~<3

05-18-2009   #114 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Crazyness. You would think that they'd eat this up over there?

05-24-2009   #115 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
I don't really feel like waiting a month to download a game that I'm not going to play, so if you're willing to help, I can get it to work for GCPH, I PM'ed you the details
It won't take a month, at most it would take 2 days to download it on a slow computer.

05-25-2009   #116 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammi
It won't take a month, at most it would take 2 days to download it on a slow computer.
I kept getting timeouts, and when I didn't, it was going at 1kb/s

no thanks

06-26-2009   #117 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

+Rep to a Kow.

06-27-2009   #118 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
+Rep to a Kow.
If you do this, your account will DIE.

06-27-2009   #119 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

has it been proven that this is the reason for all of the account bannings?

06-28-2009   #120 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
has it been proven that this is the reason for all of the account bannings?
This is one of them.