Rating:  

LinkBack (54) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2011   #621 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Ong is on a distinguished road

Going on a long work related thing.... probably will not be back before a few months.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2011   #622 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigyouji
File "char_amy4.kom"
File "char_dio1.kom"
File "char_dio2.kom"
File "char_jin2.kom"
File "char_jin4.kom"
File "char_ley1.kom"
File "char_ley2.kom"
File "char_mari1.kom"
File "char_mari2.kom"
File "char_mari3.kom"
File "char_mari.kom"
File "char_sieg2.kom"
File "char_sieg3.kom"
File "char_sieg4.kom"
File "char_zero1.kom"
File "char_zero2.kom"
File "skill_amy1.kom"
File "skill_jin1.kom"
File "skill_ronan1.kom"
File "skill_ryan0.kom"
File "skill_sieg1.kom"
File "sound.kom"
File "sound2.kom"
File "sound3.kom"
File "sound4.kom"
File "sound5.kom"
File "sound6.kom"
File "sound_korea.kom"
File "sound_korea2.kom"
File "sound_korea3.kom"
File "sound_korea4.kom"
File "sound_minigame.kom"
File "sound_pet.kom"

All those.
Here they are =)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Saigyouji, before you do the hard work, tell me something...
I have to bypass the patcher to get the English voices to work, right? Because __kogstudios_original_service__ isn't working for me ;~;

Last edited by Chris; 11-02-2011 at 12:45 PM.

11-02-2011   #623 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChasePangyaLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Saigyouji Send a message via MSN to Saigyouji
IGN: Alyssia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Here they are =)

I have to bypass the patcher to get the English voices to work, right? Because __kogstudios_original_service__ isn't working for me ;~;
I have a modified executable that you can use. It's included with all the other installers, and it'll obviously be included with this one, as well.

I CANNOT guarantee that it will work, since I have not played Brazilian Grand Chase before. I'd like to think it'll work, and if not I'll try to find a method to make it work.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 11-02-2011 at 03:35 PM.

12-15-2011   #624 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

yshon10 is on a distinguished road

Hm......guess i might found korea voice of lupus, Thx to saigyouji, i simply rename the link. Dunno whether is this or not.....>.< sorry if I am wrong.
http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...char_lupus.kom

12-15-2011   #625 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

yshon10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Here they are =)

Did you put a spacebar b4 enter __kogstudios_original_service__? If so, that be the problem O.O Sorry if I am bzbody. >.<

12-26-2011   #626 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

NgJingHao is on a distinguished road

so er.. is there any setup file for the new character or we are using the old method??

12-31-2011   #627 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

avacious is on a distinguished road

Hi there, how i can update my ResSet folder for Korean voices ?
Sorry, I'm newbie here, I'm INGC player

03-15-2012   #628 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough

Really sorry to be absent for all this time, but those of you who decided to stick around, I am back. Had to do a lot of crap. I'll resume updating the patches for you.

03-15-2012   #629 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Here they are =)

Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm going to need couple of things from you, again.

First, the NAGC sound files that I have asked you. Megaupload doesn't work anymore.
Second, the registry that points to the installation directory of BRGC.
Lastly, the current version of BRGC to know what chars are added. What are the latest chars/jobs that came out?

I apologize for being gone unsaid for 3 months or so. I had things to do.

03-15-2012   #630 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Alright. Lupus and Rin added into v 1.04b. Same address, same login. Go get it.

03-23-2012   #631 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Cybolt is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cyria

Hello, I know there isn't much activity in this thread so I apologize in advance for necro posting but I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to update the voiceovers for Grand Chase.

04-30-2012   #632 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybolt
Hello, I know there isn't much activity in this thread so I apologize in advance for necro posting but I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to update the voiceovers for Grand Chase.
I don't mind, and no problem. Just let me know if next voice needs to be done. Same goes for Brazilian players.

I officially stopped playing Grand Chase, so I don't know what updates are going to come up. So you guys have the responsibility of telling me.

05-09-2012   #633 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jaesligo is on a distinguished road

Hey there, just updating on the current state of grand chase (NAGC): Dio 3rd job Leviathan has been released.

Last edited by jaesligo; 05-09-2012 at 09:08 AM.

06-25-2012   #634 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Nate123 is on a distinguished road

And now a hole new person in the game

06-28-2012   #635 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineDigimon BattleDiablo III

starseeker is on a distinguished road
Guild: Koala Kingdom

Sorry for the newb question, but how does this work? It replaces the english voices with korean / brazilian voices? Can I change the voices back if I don't like them?
And do I have to download Kowiz' .exe in the first post and then manually update any new voice, or...?

06-29-2012   #636 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigyouji
Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm going to need couple of things from you, again.

First, the NAGC sound files that I have asked you. Megaupload doesn't work anymore.
Second, the registry that points to the installation directory of BRGC.
Lastly, the current version of BRGC to know what chars are added. What are the latest chars/jobs that came out?

I apologize for being gone unsaid for 3 months or so. I had things to do.
I keep quitting and coming back. :( I'll reupload the files when I have some free time, I've been busy with work lately. Thanks for your patience! :D

12-22-2012   #637 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Flandyrll is on a distinguished road
IGN: Flandyrll

Since everyone seems to be dead with making any form of executable or .bat file to handle voice swapping, I'll just leave this here. My friend wants it so I might else well share it with everyone else anyways.

I would highly recommend you read this carefully before willy-nilly tossing things into your Grand Chase folder. I'm not going to make an executable or a installer of sorts because I figure you people should know what you're more or less doing if you're willing to replace your English voice files. If you already know how this works, then you should be able to handle it without reading this entire post but if you don't then do read this entire chunk of text.

More or less all the files you need are here : Korean Voice stuff

Backing up your English files is not necessary but will allow you to patch the game for any future updates without having to let the patcher download all the English voice files all over again. Simply copy the files you'll be replacing into a new folder or renaming them. Personally, I prefer just copying them over to a separate folder because it makes placing them back easier. Refer to the bottom of this post for a list of files that you should create a backup of.

KoreanResSet archives go into your ResSet folder.
The ResSet folder has to be split into two because of Mediafire's new rule regarding split archives (7z.001, 7z.002, etc).
KoreanSound archives go into your Sound folder

Create a shortcut of main.exe that is located in your Grand Chase folder and add __kogstudios_original_service__ to the end of the target line and it should look something like this.
Code:
"C:\SG Interactive\Grand Chase\main.exe" __kogstudios_original_service__
You need to run the game with this shortcut instead of the regular patcher or the patcher will simply replace the voice files which basically makes all that you've done with replacing the sound files completely pointless.

Whenever there is a patch released, just simply replace everything back with the English voice files (which you should have made a backup of) and run the patcher. You can copy over the Korean voices back once your game is done patching but do remember to run the game with the shortcut to skip the patcher.

If there's any reason for me to, I'll probably update the mediafire folder if I remember to or you can simply get the files directly from the Korean patch server at
Code:
http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarble.net/grandchase/Patch/SERVICE_2/resset/(File_name_here).kom
This is simply a compilation of information from people who have done a voice patch so if you're going to give me any credit, it's either for compiling this or uploading the files to Mediafire. I don't claim any credit for the links or the shortcut executable to skip the patcher.

ResSet files : 27
Quote:
char_amy4.kom
char_asin1.kom
char_dio1.kom
char_dio2.kom
char_dio3.kom
char_jin2.kom
char_jin4.kom
char_ley1.kom
char_ley2.kom
char_lime1.kom
char_lupus.kom
char_mari.kom
char_mari1.kom
char_mari2.kom
char_mari3.kom
char_rin1.kom
char_sieg2.kom
char_sieg3.kom
char_sieg4.kom
char_sp4.kom
char_zero1.kom
char_zero2.kom
skill_amy1.kom
skill_jin1.kom
skill_ronan1.kom
skill_ryan0.kom
skill_sieg1.kom
Sound files : 12
Quote:
sound.kom
sound2.kom
sound3.kom
sound4.kom
sound5.kom
sound6.kom
sound_korea.kom
sound_korea2.kom
sound_korea3.kom
sound_korea4.kom
sound_minigame.kom
sound_pet.kom
If you encounter any missing voices, do let me know and I'll try to see if I'm missing out something.

Made with blood and candy - ♥

01-04-2013   #638 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Flandyrll is on a distinguished road
IGN: Flandyrll

Updates made with regards to Dio's 4th job being released soon on NAGC.
All newer files will be added to KoreanResSet3.7z until it reaches 100MB before I start another zipped archive.

List of downloads : My Files
Link to ResSet3 : KoreanResSet3.7z

Made with blood and candy - ♥

01-06-2013   #639 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

managed to find my old files Kowiz
If anybody feels like modifying them to work with the new files, go right ahead
keep in mind, these haven't been touched since 2010

if somebody does feel like taking on that task, I have no problem abusing cow's server to host the files.

12-04-2013   #640 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Ong is on a distinguished road

Hi, am back this time cause it is Eternal! Ok, anyway if you just download a bunch of new files before KR server enter into Season V, they would load with the game but sound-wise....

List of them not working:
Sieg 2nd 3rd 4th job, 1st job for his cash skills
Jin 3rd job 4th job, 1st job cash skills
Amy 4th job, 1st job cash skills
Mari all jobs
Dio all jobs
Rin all jobs
Zero all jobs
Ley all jobs
Rufus all jobs
Lime all jobs
Asin all jobs

Trying to find out which files could still work.. be back later.

EDIT: By the way if you use your old files that worked with after Dio 4th and before this patch, it should work.

EDIT2: Also, Arme's 1st and 2nd job seemingly can't charge their MP while standing still. Not sure if it is a bug on their side.

Last edited by Ong; 12-07-2013 at 09:14 AM.