Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Guides

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (54) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-21-2011   #601 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChasePangyaLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Saigyouji Send a message via MSN to Saigyouji
IGN: Alyssia

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweqw
And here i thought you never updated the patch again since you are busy with DragonNest. yet the patch is updated to 1.01b without anyone knowing.

how about you shared the patch program source code so someone could take-over when you no longer working with the patch so it could stay alive even after you totally quit GC.

here's the link for mari 4th job in korean.
http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...char_mari3.kom

for ley 2nd job you could see the link in my previous post.
/forum/1588789-post589.html

If he was region-blocked now that means he was playin NAGC before and now he's playing the other server right? and the server didn't use english VA.
You can just get the NAGC voice pack from the NAGC client that you installed before. well that's if he hadn't uninstalled the NAGC from his PC.
just use the old good ways to use the korean VA that was adding the '__kogstudios_original_service__ 'to the GC shortcut on the desktop but instead of copying korean VA you should copy the NAGC VA files.
ask Saigyouji for more details on the "old voice change method". she should be able to tell you better than me.
If people provide NAGC voice pack (mine's replaced with Korean stuff; still installed), I can also allow an English voiceover instead.

And as to @qweqw: I quit Dragon Nest already. I'm not exactly playing GC, but I can provide the source code when I confirm that I won't be updating voiceover anymore. And also, Ong provided all the voice .koms for me to use. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: While taking a look at my installer, it showed that Sieg PK and Ley's Harbringer voices exist, and the sizes of the ones in the installer and the ones I replaced are exactly the same. I replaced anyway. Will update soon.

EDIT2: Updated. Currently uploading to my ftp server. FTP server and the login is same as usual. Thanks for those who have provided necessary files for me to compile the installer.

Edit3: Uploaded 1.03c.

Remember, the login is:
Username: ggftw@himeuta.com
Password: grandchase

Last edited by Saigyouji; 10-21-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-21-2011   #602 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweqw
If he was region-blocked now that means he was playin NAGC before and now he's playing the other server right? and the server didn't use english VA.
You can just get the NAGC voice pack from the NAGC client that you installed before. well that's if he hadn't uninstalled the NAGC from his PC.
just use the old good ways to use the korean VA that was adding the '__kogstudios_original_service__ 'to the GC shortcut on the desktop but instead of copying korean VA you should copy the NAGC VA files.
ask Saigyouji for more details on the "old voice change method". she should be able to tell you better than me.

Not really. I've always played the Brazilian Grand Chase, since I am... Brazilian. NAGC has always been blocked for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigyouji
If people provide NAGC voice pack (mine's replaced with Korean stuff; still installed), I can also allow an English voiceover instead.
I'd appreciate if someone could do it. '-'

10-21-2011   #603 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough

On a side note, is Indonesian Grand Chase also in English voices?

10-22-2011   #604 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

qweqw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
On a side note, is Indonesian Grand Chase also in English voices?
yep. our country Grand Chase didn't bother to make Indonesian voices. we used English voices instead.

10-22-2011   #605 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Not really. I've always played the Brazilian Grand Chase, since I am... Brazilian. NAGC has always been blocked for me.

I'd appreciate if someone could do it. '-'
I'll work on it.

10-22-2011   #606 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future

Thank you ^-^

10-22-2011   #607 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Thank you ^-^
However, it may prove to be a bit more difficult than I'd expect. Since NAGC and INGC are already in English, I have to work on a new installer for BrazilGC. To do that I'm going to need you to find reg code for the directory that Brazilian GC is installed in; you can ask qweqw for more information. I already went over this with him.

Alternatively, you can look through few pages before, since we talked about it in this thread. If you're technically savvy, then you can easily do this on your own. If that's the case, simply give me the default directory that your client usually installs in and the reg code.

I guess conversely, if someone for some strange reason wanted to play NAGC or INGC in Brazilian voices, I think I can do that also. Sigh. Loads of effort.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 10-22-2011 at 02:07 PM.

10-22-2011   #608 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

I couldn't find a string called INSTDIR. I found this instead:

Spoiler!

I'm sure that's the default directory though.

10-22-2011   #609 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, Saigyouji. (:

10-23-2011   #610 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
I couldn't find a string called INSTDIR. I found this instead:

Spoiler!

I'm sure that's the default directory though.
Perfect. That's exactly what I needed. So you don't want to change to Korean voices? Just English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Thanks for the update, Saigyouji. (:
No problem. I might pick up GC again, seeing how my SS Arme needs some love.

10-23-2011   #611 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

It could be both English and Korean voices, but it's up to you D: I don't know how difficult that is.

10-23-2011   #612 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
It could be both English and Korean voices, but it's up to you D: I don't know how difficult that is.
I'll do English for now, since you like it more. Adding a choice of Korean and English takes 5 times the effort. I'm going to need the soundpack though, is anyone willing to share?

10-23-2011   #613 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Alright, thank you in advance. I can provide the Brazilian voices if anyone is interested.

10-25-2011   #614 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Saphire is on a distinguished road

BR Ryan plox?

10-30-2011   #615 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

No luck with English soundpacks.

10-30-2011   #616 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Quote:
No luck with English soundpacks.
I'm downloading NAGC. Which folders will you need?

10-30-2011   #617 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
I'm downloading NAGC. Which folders will you need?
Uhhh practically every single file that is a counterpart to Korean voices.

10-31-2011   #618 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

And they are ... ?
Let me know and I'll upload them for you.

Ironically, I tried to log in on NAGC after installing it and I could play it :v lol

11-01-2011   #619 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Saphire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And they are ... ?
Let me know and I'll upload them for you.

Ironically, I tried to log in on NAGC after installing it and I could play it :v lol

Do all the voices work? I find some of them in Korean just don't work properly.

And can I get he BR Ryan voices? Please?

11-01-2011   #620 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

File "char_amy4.kom"
File "char_dio1.kom"
File "char_dio2.kom"
File "char_jin2.kom"
File "char_jin4.kom"
File "char_ley1.kom"
File "char_ley2.kom"
File "char_mari1.kom"
File "char_mari2.kom"
File "char_mari3.kom"