Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (54) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-06-2011   #561 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChasePangyaLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Saigyouji Send a message via MSN to Saigyouji
IGN: Alyssia

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweqw
hope this one works
Spoiler!

here's the reg export that been cleaned after i uninstalled INGC, using ccleaner and ,reinstalled INGC
Spoiler!
That works. And I finished compiling Indonesian Grand Chase Korean Voiceover.

Again you can either go to my ftp at:

ftp://ftp.himeuta.com
Username: ggftw@himeuta.com
Password: grandchase

Or if that doesn't work:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thanks to qwqew for his dl links and support.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-07-2011   #562 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

qweqw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigyouji
That works. And I finished compiling Indonesian Grand Chase Korean Voiceover.

Again you can either go to my ftp at:

Or if that doesn't work:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thanks to qwqew for his dl links and support.
downloaded, tested, and worked without any problem. Thanks for the trouble. Your works worth many reputation point so i'll add rep 1 by 1 for every works you do in the future

edit: did someone have korean voice for ley, craver, and dark bringer?

Last edited by qweqw; 06-07-2011 at 07:00 PM.

06-07-2011   #563 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
downloaded, tested, and worked without any problem. Thanks for the trouble. Your works worth many reputation point so i'll add rep 1 by 1 for every works you do in the future

edit: did someone have korean voice for ley, craver, and dark bringer?
I'm not really doing these for rep points but thanks anyway. I just feel satisfied that more people are turning to Korean voices due to the fact they're just simply awesome.

06-08-2011   #564 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Saphire is on a distinguished road

yeah... trying to find the ley file....I tried using the direct link to netmarble but its not working. Also does anyone have the pet sounds (for example icey and Knight master in Korean? I used to have them and then i screwed up and lost them all.... Still looking for Ley...

I like Kowiz's batcher so I'ma continue to use that.

I just need the actual files if anyone can help me access that?

06-08-2011   #565 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Ong is on a distinguished road

http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl.../char_ley1.kom
http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl.../char_ley2.kom

This week's patch added these two in. (NAGC)

EDIT: Here's the pet's link:
http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl.../sound_pet.kom

Been using NAGC's for a while so am gonna try out this to see if it works. Trying it as I play.

Last edited by Ong; 06-08-2011 at 02:10 AM.

06-08-2011   #566 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
I'm not really doing these for rep points but thanks anyway. I just feel satisfied that more people are turning to Korean voices due to the fact they're just simply awesome.
hardwork deserves a nice reward so why not give the reward for those who did a great job.

if only GC JPN still alive..... how i wish to hear the seiyuu for ley, zero, and mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire
yeah... trying to find the ley file....I tried using the direct link to netmarble but its not working. Also does anyone have the pet sounds (for example icey and Knight master in Korean? I used to have them and then i screwed up and lost them all.... Still looking for Ley...

I like Kowiz's batcher so I'ma continue to use that.

I just need the actual files if anyone can help me access that?
can you send me the batcher too? i want to try it. the link on 1st post is dead so i can't use it and google didn't yield an answer for this batch download link.

06-08-2011   #567 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

^ wut about sieg and jin? i can only imagine the seiyuu for hijikata from gintama (also masamune from sengoku basara) i can already imagine sieg going "LETS PARTY! (ENGRISH!!)"

06-08-2011   #568 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

no one added craver voice? then here it is

http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...char_zero2.kom

06-08-2011   #569 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

This download is going really slow for me. Hopefully it'll finish by the time I get home tonight so I can add it to the patcher.

EDIT: I tried Kowiz's before and half of the equips went white/invisible on me so..

Last edited by Saigyouji; 06-08-2011 at 11:40 AM.

06-08-2011   #570 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Just finished uploading the Grand Chase Voiceover Patch to 0.99a, which includes Ley's 1st job as well. I finished both North American Grand Chase and Indonesian Grand Chase updates. They should both be 0.99a. If you have any problems let me know.

Oh, and I stopped uploading to MU. Just use my ftp.

Edit: Let me know if you guys can't dl off ftp. I'll upload it to MU if that happens.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 06-13-2011 at 06:05 PM.

06-16-2011   #571 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Just finished uploading the Grand Chase Voiceover Patch to 0.99a, which includes Ley's 1st job as well. I finished both North American Grand Chase and Indonesian Grand Chase updates. They should both be 0.99a. If you have any problems let me know.

Oh, and I stopped uploading to MU. Just use my ftp.

Edit: Let me know if you guys can't dl off ftp. I'll upload it to MU if that happens.
how 'bout adding char_ley2.kom and char_zero2.kom for the installer in advance? That way we no longer need to download it when craver and darkbringer come. we just need to use the downloaded installer that already included darkbringer and craver to patch 'em when they come.

06-17-2011   #572 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
how 'bout adding char_ley2.kom and char_zero2.kom for the installer in advance? That way we no longer need to download it when craver and darkbringer come. we just need to use the downloaded installer that already included darkbringer and craver to patch 'em when they come.
A problem with this is that there's no file to 'rename' from original .kom to .bak.

06-18-2011   #573 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
A problem with this is that there's no file to 'rename' from original .kom to .bak.
then why not make a 'fake original' file until we get the real 'origina'l file?

we can use the korean voice .kom for subtitute for a while until the real sound file is patched.

I think you only need the korean char_zero2.kom as temporary subtitute since char_ley2.kom is already available through ley 1st job patch

06-19-2011   #574 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

The problem is even the "fake original file" must be present as a file within your GC folder already. So you still got to download a file to place in your, say, the ResSet folder.
If so you might as well download a KR version of the files since NA versions of those files (yea only the char zero 2 ain't there) aren't here yet. Just saying why it isn't possible for the program to replace what is not there.

Though on the side note suggestion, perhaps the program can include the files in there as a download?

06-19-2011   #575 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong
The problem is even the "fake original file" must be present as a file within your GC folder already. So you still got to download a file to place in your, say, the ResSet folder.
If so you might as well download a KR version of the files since NA versions of those files (yea only the char zero 2 ain't there) aren't here yet. Just saying why it isn't possible for the program to replace what is not there.

Though on the side note suggestion, perhaps the program can include the files in there as a download?
That would be quite a bit of work. Then I'll need to code it so that it'll go on realtime update from a particular website to match the files. Still, I'll look into that.

EDIT: More importantly, does anyone know which process to delete when GC runs? GC hid itself in a sys process and I have no idea how to terminate it. If I can do that, then there would be no need to uninstall and reinstall the patch again and again, because then I can update the GC, terminate the main.exe, realtime check the files from a website, and then run the game under original service method.

EDIT 2: Also does anyone of you know where the NAGC updates its files from? If I knew the URL that would be very helpful.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 06-19-2011 at 11:26 AM.

06-19-2011   #576 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

The URL is http://download.grandchase.net/grand...ChaseUSA_S3LC/
but you need to place the file name and location folder's name all non CAPS.
Example:
http://download.grandchase.net/grand.../char_jin4.kom

06-20-2011   #577 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong
The URL is http://download.grandchase.net/grand...ChaseUSA_S3LC/
but you need to place the file name and location folder's name all non CAPS.
Example:
http://download.grandchase.net/grand.../char_jin4.kom
Is there no way to actually see the directory of what files it has?

06-20-2011   #578 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Is there no way to actually see the directory of what files it has?
you would have to append patchinfo.xml to the end of the link
http://download.grandchase.net/grand.../patchinfo.xml

from there, you would have to switch the \ to /, for the file names
and then you can download the files

06-21-2011   #579 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
you would have to append patchinfo.xml to the end of the link
http://download.grandchase.net/grand.../patchinfo.xml

from there, you would have to switch the \ to /, for the file names
and then you can download the files
Hmm. Batch coding is a bit difficult. Pointers on comparing xml to directory files inside the xml? Or is there another xml I can use in our directory? I see ver.xml but it doesn't contain all the files.

06-24-2011   #580 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Saigyouji,
Im not really tech savy, and im having a hard time
Do you think you could make a step-by step?
The read-me gets a bit confusing and i get lost =/\
How to change Voices for dummies lolol~

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".