LinkBack (54) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-12-2011   #541 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Ong is on a distinguished road

skill_jin1.kom is working

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-16-2011   #542 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

hirakawa is on a distinguished road

I'll be hosting an updated folder with all the korean voices.

The only problem is Alchemist's 3rd white MP the "Mine field" type of skill is still in english even with Renew_Arme.kom file which is odd...

If needed I will add a virus scan incase some of you are somewhat Cautious about what you put in yoru computer.

URL: Korean_sounds.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

Virus Scan:
Virus scan

File name:
Korean_sounds.rar
Submission date:
2011-03-16 17:37:18 (UTC)
Current status:
queued queued analysing finished
Result:
0/ 42 (0.0%)

Full scan results:
Spoiler!

Last edited by hirakawa; 03-16-2011 at 10:53 AM.

03-17-2011   #543 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ipwntjoo421 is on a distinguished road

what does it mean when i try to patch the korean files it says Error: The process "grandchase.exe" not found.

05-03-2011   #544 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Just for info's sake: sound, sound3, sound6, char_dio1 and char_zero1 is updated along with chaos patch.

05-27-2011   #545 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChasePangyaLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Saigyouji Send a message via MSN to Saigyouji
IGN: Alyssia

I really thank Ong, Kowiz, and ThisIsAPen for their wonderful work regarding the Korean voices in NAGC. For their contributions, I am currently working on making an installer that will auto-extract these files and make a separate executable to run in Korean voices, instead of having all this hassle. That way no backup is needed, you just need to uninstall and then reinstall. Again, I really thank you, I will be posting credits to those who have done tremendous work in this; let me know if anyone else should be added.

05-28-2011   #546 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough

Sorry for the double post, edit button is not working.

The installer has been finished! Many thanks to the mentioned above. Run the installer, set the directory to your GC folder if not automatically set, and simply run Korean Grand Chase.exe to run it. If patcher gets an error, simply uninstall using KV-uninstall.exe, then reinstall it. That simple.

Oh and also, for those of you who've already made the Grand Chase work with Korean voices without using this installer but wish to use this for less hassle in backup and everything, revert your sound and ResSet .kom files back to English sounds first before using my installer. The installer is called [BulletBuster]Grand Chase Korean Voiceover v0.98.

You can either direct download from my ftp or Megaupload.
ftp://ftp.himeuta.com
When asked for username and password,
Username: ggftw@himeuta.com
Password: grandchase

If the above link doesn't work, then MU link:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Again, many thanks to the above. I put them in credits in the license agreement.

EDIT: Oh my edit button works again.
inb4 I shameless advertise my website at http://www.himeuta.com

Last edited by Saigyouji; 05-29-2011 at 06:44 PM.

05-31-2011   #547 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Am giving the program a go, side tracking: Nice music at your website.
Currently: still downloading the exe.

Thanks for coming up with a program

EDIT: Cool I got it running now and seen what it does. So prior to any new patch I can just uninstall so the original files have their bak removed.

Last edited by Ong; 06-01-2011 at 08:28 AM.

05-31-2011   #548 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong
Am giving the program a go, side tracking: Nice music at your website.
Currently: still downloading the exe.

Thanks for coming up with a program
zzzzzzzzz while downloading exe. Haha. And thanks for your compliment; I like the music too~

If you have any problems with the program, do let me know. I'm willing to make improvements.

Cheers,
Mayl

06-01-2011   #549 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

qweqw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigyouji
Sorry for the double post, edit button is not working.

The installer has been finished! Many thanks to the mentioned above. Run the installer, set the directory to your GC folder if not automatically set, and simply run Korean Grand Chase.exe to run it. If patcher gets an error, simply uninstall using KV-uninstall.exe, then reinstall it. That simple.

Oh and also, for those of you who've already made the Grand Chase work with Korean voices without using this installer but wish to use this for less hassle in backup and everything, revert your sound and ResSet .kom files back to English sounds first before using my installer. The installer is called [BulletBuster]Grand Chase Korean Voiceover v0.98.

You can either direct download from my ftp or Megaupload.
ftp://ftp.himeuta.com
When asked for username and password,
Username: ggftw@himeuta.com
Password: grandchase

If the above link doesn't work, then MU link:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Again, many thanks to the above. I put them in credits in the license agreement.

EDIT: Oh my edit button works again.
inb4 I shameless advertise my website at -Himeuta- Where Dreams Collide
working without many trouble when tried on NAGC.
when tested with INGC it didin't work. the one that was running is not INGC client but NAGC client.

I wonder if you can create the similiar program for INGC too?
or you could teach me how to do make it and i'll try it myself.

did someone have a mirror for this old one?http://kowiz.cowxp.net/SoundSwap.php i want to try it.

edit:
forgot to ask. do i have to unistall and install it again everytime maintenance happened?

Last edited by qweqw; 06-02-2011 at 04:43 AM.

06-02-2011   #550 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweqw
working without many trouble when tried on NAGC.
when tested with INGC it didin't work. the one that was running is not INGC client but NAGC client.

I wonder if you can create the similiar program for INGC too?
or you could teach me how to do make it and i'll try it myself.

did someone have a mirror for this old one?http://kowiz.cowxp.net/SoundSwap.php i want to try it.

edit:
forgot to ask. do i have to unistall and install it again everytime maintenance happened?
For your first request, I can if I know the directories of sounds and such in INGC; I'm not exactly sure if the process is the same. I'm also not sure if .kom files are same and such. If you can supply me with the files and directory names, yes I can create an installer for INGC as well.

I would teach you but it's really a lot of work. So I don't think that'll be an option.

As for your "edit" question, unfortunately, as long as I don't have an online updater, yes you must uninstall & install it again every time maintenance occurs. Although I don't think it's a huge issue; you just uninstall then reinstall. It's not like you have to replace files or anything. I may create the online updater soon so maybe.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 06-02-2011 at 10:00 PM.

06-03-2011   #551 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
For your first request, I can if I know the directories of sounds and such in INGC; I'm not exactly sure if the process is the same. I'm also not sure if .kom files are same and such. If you can supply me with the files and directory names, yes I can create an installer for INGC as well.

I would teach you but it's really a lot of work. So I don't think that'll be an option.
in my notebook it was like this.
(i'll add NAGC directories too for comparison)

INGC
Spoiler!

NAGC
Spoiler!

it's almost similiar so i think it's not too different for both version.
even the old method that i used before to change voice is similiar.

Spoiler!

the sound.kom etc worked for all GC version be it BGC, PHGC, THGC, LAGC, NAGC, or INGC.
maybe just changing the Korean Grand Chase.exe to run INGC client instead of NAGC client.

06-03-2011   #552 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
in my notebook it was like this.
(i'll add NAGC directories too for comparison)

INGC
Spoiler!

NAGC
Spoiler!

it's almost similiar so i think it's not too different for both version.
even the old method that i used before to change voice is similiar.

Spoiler!

the sound.kom etc worked for all GC version be it BGC, PHGC, THGC, LAGC, NAGC, or INGC.
maybe just changing the Korean Grand Chase.exe to run INGC client instead of NAGC client.
Likely that I have to change the registry code for Grand Chase. Two questions regarding this:
1) Was the directory automatically properly set for INGC Grand Chase when installing voiceover?
2) When using this installer, if you made a shortcut and ran it under __kogstudios_original_service__, is it the same (as in, does it work properly)?

It seems that I have to know the registry for where INGC is installed. Idk if you can do it but I'll just give out the instructions.
Go to start and go to run.
Type in regedit then press OK.
Press Ctrl + F for finding regedit. Type in something like "Megaxus" there (I'm assuming that's the game company for INGC), and keep pressing next until you find the string name called INSTDIR. The value of the string should point to the directory of where your INGC is installed: D:\Program Files\Megaxus\Grand Chase. And if you are able to find it, report to me of the location of where that registry is located (it says the directory of that registry file on the bottom of the window). I'll then make adjustments.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 06-03-2011 at 10:38 AM.

06-03-2011   #553 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Likely that I have to change the registry code for Grand Chase. Two questions regarding this:
1) Was the directory automatically properly set for INGC Grand Chase when installing voiceover?
2) When using this installer, if you made a shortcut and ran it under __kogstudios_original_service__, is it the same (as in, does it work properly)?

It seems that I have to know the registry for where INGC is installed. Idk if you can do it but I'll just give out the instructions.
Go to start and go to run.
Type in regedit then press OK.
Press Ctrl + F for finding regedit. Type in something like "Megaxus" there (I'm assuming that's the game company for INGC), and keep pressing next until you find the string name called INSTDIR. The value of the string should point to the directory of where your INGC is installed: D:\Program Files\Megaxus\Grand Chase. And if you are able to find it, report to me of the location of where that registry is located (it says the directory of that registry file on the bottom of the window). I'll then make adjustments.
1. you mean when i use your installer? nope. it automatically point to the NAGC directory but i choose browse to change it to INGC directory
2. it worked. cause the sound file is installed in INGC. but the Korean Grand Chase.exe didn't run the INGC client instead, it run the NAGC client which is not voice patched so the NAGC voice is still english

for the registry. i still have a hard time to find it. maybe you can show me how to do it with screenshoot since it's easier to do. or maybe you could try installing INGC on your place too (i'll lend you my unused ID for you to test if the patch worked or not if you choose to install INGC)

here's the link if you want to try to install it.
Spoiler!

edit: is it this one?
Spoiler!

or this one?
Spoiler!

my registry is messed up cause i install and uninstall many thing and never clean up the registry.

Last edited by qweqw; 06-03-2011 at 11:21 PM.

06-03-2011   #554 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
1. you mean when i use your installer? nope. it automatically point to the NAGC directory but i choose browse to change it to INGC directory
2. it worked. cause the sound file is installed in INGC. but the Korean Grand Chase.exe didn't run the INGC client instead, it run the NAGC client which is not voice patched so the NAGC voice is still english

for the registry. i still have a hard time to find it. maybe you can show me how to do it with screenshoot since it's easier to do. or maybe you could try installing INGC on your place too (i'll lend you my unused ID for you to test if the patch worked or not if you choose to install INGC)

here's the link if you want to try to install it.
Spoiler!

edit: is it this one?
Spoiler!

or this one?
Spoiler!

my registry is messed up cause i install and uninstall many thing and never clean up the registry.
Are there any more? I would like to find a solid registry location that works for everyone; the registry string name is specifically called INSTDIR. If there is no such thing, report to me any other incidents of where Maximus folder occurs in the registry.

I'll try installing it tomorrow and see if I can find any publicly usable registry for INGC directory. I'll find it and make the installer if that's successful.

EDIT: Can't download the installer.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 06-04-2011 at 12:21 PM.

06-04-2011   #555 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Are there any more? I would like to find a solid registry location that works for everyone; the registry string name is specifically called INSTDIR. If there is no such thing, report to me any other incidents of where Maximus folder occurs in the registry.

I'll try installing it tomorrow and see if I can find any publicly usable registry for INGC directory. I'll find it and make the installer if that's successful.

EDIT: Can't download the installer.
how about this one?
Spoiler!

and here's my unused INGC referal ID for you to test the patch when you finished it
Spoiler!

Last edited by qweqw; 06-04-2011 at 09:45 PM.

06-05-2011   #556 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
how about this one?
Spoiler!

and here's my unused INGC referal ID for you to test the patch when you finished it
Spoiler!
I can dl from that but gives me 0bytes.

06-05-2011   #557 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Hey inside the Korean Voiceover.rar
i only see the ReSet not the Sound folder :[
I clicked inside the Korean Voice Folder
It led me to ReSet Folder
There was no Sound folder as i was reading your "ReadMe"

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

06-05-2011   #558 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Hey inside the Korean Voiceover.rar
i only see the ReSet not the Sound folder :[
I clicked inside the Korean Voice Folder
It led me to ReSet Folder
There was no Sound folder as i was reading your "ReadMe"
I'm assuming you are playing NAGC.
Strange. Try going to GC folder and use Ctrl + F and find where Sound.kom is.
If you can't find it, try searching your entire hard drive for it.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about my rar? If so, just use the installer.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 06-06-2011 at 01:02 PM.

06-05-2011   #559 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Doing some quick updates to the installer (or not so quick) in order to allow patching without hindering the voice files, so there will be no need to uninstall and reinstall.

EDIT: qweqw, if you still can't find the reg I'm looking for OR INGC download website, go to regedit, file -> export, on bottom it says Export Range, click on All, then save it as something. Upload it on Mediafire or w/e, the link me.

Last edited by Saigyouji; 06-05-2011 at 11:27 PM.

06-06-2011   #560 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Doing some quick updates to the installer (or not so quick) in order to allow patching without hindering the voice files, so there will be no need to uninstall and reinstall.

EDIT: qweqw, if you still can't find the reg I'm looking for OR INGC download website, go to regedit, file -> export, on bottom it says Export Range, click on All, then save it as something. Upload it on Mediafire or w/e, the link me.
hope this one works
Spoiler!

here's the reg export that been cleaned after i uninstalled INGC, using ccleaner and ,reinstalled INGC
Spoiler!