Rating:  

LinkBack (54) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-29-2010   #381 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookietoo75
Seems to work like a charm once replaced! (I updated my .bat files to pull the sounds from the KR server)

I haven't tested out everything but so far so good!

Batch file is broken when trying to access "http://download.grandchase.net/grandchase/GrandChaseUSA521_22_17_mkom/" using EGC.bat. Will get screens up when I get back from school.
yea, that file, i haven't updated in a while, still pointing at v2

so, I'm guessing you made my kgc.bat file point from
Quote:
@@Set KGCServer=http://Kowiz.cowxp.com/Batch/NAGC_Version_3_KR/
to
Quote:
@@Set KGCServer=http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarble.net/grandchase/Patch/SERVICE_1/
?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-29-2010   #382 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Ong is on a distinguished road
Default Sound tests

Based on my previous post which is blocked by forum default view for pages....... anyway the files which failed are char_mari.kom and sound4.kom.

EDIT: realized my option's show 30 posts per page. Ah I also managed to login with the working ones without any trouble for now.

Last edited by Ong; 04-29-2010 at 08:31 AM.

04-29-2010   #383 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

well kgc seems to have /removed/ files from sound4, for some reason
but, it doesn't seem to be too crucial for korean voices, so you can probably stick with english sound4.kom

as for char_mari, kgc's char_mari hasn't been touched since last month, which probably means nagc is using different physics for mari, or else it wouldn't flag as a changed file

http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...Patch/SERVICE/

this is one of kgc's old patch directories, try the sound4 and char_mari from there

Last edited by Kowiz; 04-29-2010 at 08:36 AM.

04-30-2010   #384 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Runehunt is on a distinguished road

So do we download the sound files by the Netmarble address now? because i tried and Ares Dc-es me and some of my eqs are white and my jin becomes invisible lol..

04-30-2010   #385 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

TKDarkness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
well kgc seems to have /removed/ files from sound4, for some reason
but, it doesn't seem to be too crucial for korean voices, so you can probably stick with english sound4.kom

as for char_mari, kgc's char_mari hasn't been touched since last month, which probably means nagc is using different physics for mari, or else it wouldn't flag as a changed file

http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...Patch/SERVICE/

this is one of kgc's old patch directories, try the sound4 and char_mari from there
So, on mine, I just tried sound4 alone, and it worked just fine. o.o
BUT it seems that it's a different file for me that's causing unauth-mod error. I'm looking into figuring out which one it is right now.

FYI, I'm only using Sieg2 and 3, and Ryan/RonanSkill on RessSet.

EDIT: So, I've narrowed it down to Sound, Sound_minigame, and soundpet. Will test after school today.

Last edited by TKDarkness; 04-30-2010 at 03:21 AM.

04-30-2010   #386 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

I used all the files from service 1, only sound 4 from service, excluded char_mari and it worked fine.
Include any char_ mari and the box pops up.
If I am right they are gonna release mari's 2nd soon. The files for related character always changes before a character patch then revert back sometimes after the event/patch week.

04-30-2010   #387 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

cookietoo75 is on a distinguished road

I don't know what's up, but it seems fine to me. Downloaded from the batch update I did and from a download accelerator.

Tested both sets and they worked.

Even Mari's sound files work...

@Kowiz - Yes. I made the batch file point to that link.

05-01-2010   #388 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Saphire is on a distinguished road

Its doing the same things to me.
I tried using the english Char_mari and the sound4 but there's also a sound4.com.temp.... which is weird.

I can't get any Korean Voices to work becuase if I do it removes texture files for Amy Sieg and Mari.

~sad face~
I've tried at least 8 times and I had to redownload those files over and over....
I've started backing up the texture files in order to not have to repatch.
Any suggestions for me? Its painful to hear Mari's Manish English voice.

Thank you

05-01-2010   #389 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

NgJingHao is on a distinguished road

man the new server is DAm unstable i keep either getting laggy or i will get dced easily i think i will wait it till it is stable b4 i start playing GC again

05-01-2010   #390 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

quekyze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehunt
So do we download the sound files by the Netmarble address now? because i tried and Ares Dc-es me and some of my eqs are white and my jin becomes invisible lol..
i got the same problem. my sieg and jin is invisible, furthermore, voiceles.

05-02-2010   #391 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I believe that nTReev is trying to get all the people who get modification errors by causing the error to mess up your textures and models.
So when you get the modification error you need to re-patch. (I made a backup folder of my textures and models so that way you don't have to keep patching)

If you think about it, if nTreev sees people redownloading those same files they can catch who is playing with their files.

I still can't use the voices either, if anyone has any specifics on which files are not working (other than the ones mentionned above, because I still can't get it to work)

Thank you!

05-04-2010   #392 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire
I believe that nTReev is trying to get all the people who get modification errors by causing the error to mess up your textures and models.
So when you get the modification error you need to re-patch. (I made a backup folder of my textures and models so that way you don't have to keep patching)

If you think about it, if nTreev sees people redownloading those same files they can catch who is playing with their files.

I still can't use the voices either, if anyone has any specifics on which files are not working (other than the ones mentionned above, because I still can't get it to work)

Thank you!
I don't know but mine worked exactly fine, you don't need to patch everything from the KR, just selected ResSet files and Sound files.

For me I used:
Sound till sound 6
sound korea till sound korea 4
Char amy, char sieg except 4, char jin, skill ryan,skill ronan, skill amy, lazygenius.

All those mentioned above worked for me without messing up my files.
If files are messed it might be cause of the patcher from ntreev or something.
Only thing not showing up right is the item image in inventory for mari's beetle set. (but the armor still shows up on the character when worn)

05-04-2010   #393 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong
I don't know but mine worked exactly fine, you don't need to patch everything from the KR, just selected ResSet files and Sound files.

For me I used:
Sound till sound 6
sound korea till sound korea 4
Char amy, char sieg except 4, char jin, skill ryan,skill ronan, skill amy, lazygenius.

All those mentioned above worked for me without messing up my files.
If files are messed it might be cause of the patcher from ntreev or something.
Only thing not showing up right is the item image in inventory for mari's beetle set. (but the armor still shows up on the character when worn)
Are you still using the V3 files? Kowiz was saying you need to download the V4 which the batcher won't do for me for some reason....

05-04-2010   #394 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

We are all talking about the usage of V4 files now.... o.o

You will need to change something for the batch so that it points towards the Kr patcher URL. It it mentioned several posts back though.

05-05-2010   #395 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong
We are all talking about the usage of V4 files now.... o.o

You will need to change something for the batch so that it points towards the Kr patcher URL. It it mentioned several posts back though.
I can read and I did that it won't download anything. Here is the error I get...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

05-08-2010   #396 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

GeminiBlade is on a distinguished road
Default Glitch or bug?

Ever since I changed the voices I got this:

The good thing is, the korean voices work.

05-09-2010   #397 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire
I can read and I did that it won't download anything. Here is the error I get...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I didn't meant to insult anyone, I am sorry if I did.

I am using all the files I said several posts back without any problem but all of them comes from patch service 1 URL except sound4 which comes from http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...Patch/SERVICE/
the old URL.

Maybe it is the problem?

EDIT: oh yea the mari beetle set thing was actually caused by the NA patcher not patching proper. It is shown after I repatched on around thursday. It comes along with decorative nodachi receiving 13 attack and def stats.

Last edited by Ong; 05-09-2010 at 05:49 AM.

05-10-2010   #398 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

NgJingHao is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong

I am using all the files I said several posts back without any problem but all of them comes from patch service 1 URL except sound4 which comes from http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...Patch/SERVICE/
the old URL.

Maybe it is the problem?
This link i cant go in it say waht(404 - Not Found)

05-10-2010   #399 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgJingHao
This link i cant go in it say waht(404 - Not Found)
Forgot to mention that you need to provide a directory to download the file, like adding "ResSet/char_amy4.kom" behind the link will give you char_amy4.kom file.

05-11-2010   #400 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ninkuro is on a distinguished road

Umm all the textures are messed up but the sounds work o.o