03-04-2010   #281 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Ong is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire
I've had the same issues with the downloads going up and down.

Once it finally finished I got that error... The only thing I can think of doing is testing the files one at a time? Do you think that would work?
The only file having issue as of date is still char_amy4.kom file. The rest are fine.
Jin's 3rd is affected by char_jin2.kom rather than char_jin4.kom. ( Meaning the error of it shutting down while using/loading Asura in practice mode only might be due to how the practice modes are different in the versions )

EDIT: (Thanks Kowiz, for the sent big file website) ok gonna upload 5 files at a time, each around an hour for ResSet files of KR and NA, Sound files of KR. Will be placing the links here when the upload's finally over....

Jin2: Download char_jin2.kom from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Jin4: Download char_jin4.kom from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Sieg2: Download char_sieg2.kom from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
skill_ronan1: Download skill_ronan1.kom from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
skill_amy1: Download skill_amy1.kom from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Eng char_amy4: Download char_amy4.kom from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

For some reason I can't upload the sound K files >.<

Last edited by Ong; 03-05-2010 at 09:04 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-05-2010   #282 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

http://kowiz.cowxp.com/char_amy4.kom

can you try this, with manual swapping

03-05-2010   #283 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz

The file is a Kr file that works without being detected in GC?

03-05-2010   #284 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute

well, that's what I'm hoping, but I need somebody to test it :P

03-05-2010   #285 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Saphire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz

Tried it manually... sistina is in Korean... at least the skills are :P

03-05-2010   #286 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Default Update to Korean Voice Swap

Hello everyone, I've taken the time to test all the voices in Korean only. Please note none of these include Skill tree but I will post the Skill tree results as soon as I can. You can basically copy past the Korean files over the English files with the exceptions listed below.

In the end the items that needed to be individually fixed was char_amy2 (which is in a link above), Char_jin2 (you need to use the English version until Kowiz is able to post a fix, TY Big K for fixing this) and skill_amy1 (I'm not sure if there is a fix for this yet but I'm patient). With these you will be able to enjoy the Korean Voices. The list below shows what works and what doesn't. Enjoy.

Elesis
Swordsman = fine
Cash skills = fine
Spearman = Fine
Cash skills = fine
Swordmaster = fine

Lire
Archer = Fine
Cash Skills = fine
X-bow = Fine
Cash Skills - fine
Arch Ranger = Fine
Nova = Fine

Arme
Charge = Fine
FireBall = Fine

Jobs
Mage = Fine
Cash Skills = Fine
Alchemist = Fine
Cash Skills = Fine
Warlock = Fine
Battle Mage = Fine

Lass
Thief = Fine
Cash Skills = Fine
(Lass's 2nd) = Fine
Dark Assassin = Fine
Evan Striper (Striker) = Fine

Ryan
Druid = Fine
Sentinel = Fine
Viken = Fine
Xenocider together= Fine
Apart = fine

Transformations
Magnus Dan = fine
Neph = Fine (including the taunt the jump attack and the 1 bar attack)
Wolf = fine

Ronan
Spell Knight = Fine
Dragon Knight = Fine
Aegis Knight = Fine
Abyss Knight

Amy
Dancer = Fine
Muse = Fine
Seiren = Fine
Sistina = Fine with the download from Kowiz

Jin
Hadouken = fine
Jobs:
Fighter = Fine
Charged = Fine
Asura = Fine
Charged Fine
Asura = Broken... Please ensure that char_jin2 is changed to the English version in order for the game to work. Otherwise it shuts off
Rama = Fine and in Korean in full

Sieghart
Gladiator = Fine
Charged = Fine
Warlord = Fine
Charged = Fine

03-05-2010   #287 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

so we just replace our files in the english sound folder? meaning the root Sound/ResSet Folder? then do i click the main.exe or use the batch to bypass the patcher?

03-05-2010   #288 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
so we just replace our files in the english sound folder? meaning the root Sound/ResSet Folder? then do i click the main.exe or use the batch to bypass the patcher?
"C:\Ntreev\Grand Chase\main.exe" __kogstudios_original_service__
For manual shortcut patcher bypass.
For Kowiz's program just run it and press the Key for skipping the patching.
For ResSet files.. the ones I uploaded before are actually fine all the way for me, the sounds all worked without any shutdowns. (I didn't try them with the latest char_amy4.kom file Kowiz provided yet)

EDIT: yea that file worked perfectly :P All sound are now in Kr.

Last edited by Ong; 03-06-2010 at 12:13 AM.

03-06-2010   #289 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ong, asura worked for you? The whole game shut off when I tried to use Asura with Korean voices.

03-06-2010   #290 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire
Ong, asura worked for you? The whole game shut off when I tried to use Asura with Korean voices.
try using the files he uploaded?

03-06-2010   #291 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Would be nice you can compile everything together into one file for download, coz I am seriously getting a headache reading all of this.

By the way, Kowiz, are you gonna work on Season 3 Sound Swap?

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

03-06-2010   #292 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
By the way, Kowiz, are you gonna work on Season 3 Sound Swap?
What do you think is going on in this thread?

03-06-2010   #293 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

nvm~ i found the other link thingy

Last edited by Shoo; 03-06-2010 at 07:50 PM.

03-06-2010   #294 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

I put up a new version.
The Korean sounds are downloaded off of my server now.

Though, needs to be tested, cause...yea `-`

03-07-2010   #295 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

darryll27 is on a distinguished road
Default how if you need to patch the grandchase?

how if you need to patch the grandchase?
for updates....

what to do help pls Thx....

03-12-2010   #296 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

quekyze is on a distinguished road

tested... keep getting unauthorised message

apparently its the files in the sound folder thats causing the problems as i was able to put in the resset folder files (without the sound folder files) without getting the error message whereas when i put in the sound folder files without the resset folder files, it failed...

Last edited by quekyze; 03-12-2010 at 10:41 PM.

03-13-2010   #297 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Kowiz do you have the direct link to sound.kom files of Kr server? (is it the one you gave back several posts?)
Cause the sound.kom files aren't working past the detection. (minigame and pet do not affect it though)
Thanks

EDIT: yea was refering to this link: http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...ound_korea.kom

EDIT2: was thinking ResSet having no problem back then, appears sound kom files aren't the problem makers.

Last edited by Ong; 03-14-2010 at 09:14 AM.

03-13-2010   #298 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...ound/sound.kom

03-13-2010   #299 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Yea the same error message popped up, I am guessing only last week's Kr files work.
EDIT: I tried placing ResSet files only but they don't work, gonna try out placing only sound files.
EDIT2: ok lol sound kom files work for me......

Last edited by Ong; 03-13-2010 at 06:36 PM.

03-13-2010   #300 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

quekyze is on a distinguished road

didnt work for me T.T, can u update the batch on the front page?