Rating:  

LinkBack (54) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-01-2010   #221 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

christianmesde222 is on a distinguished road

what is the effect if i double click the unzip? xD

and for what is the ResSet files??

it takes too long to download!

Last edited by christianmesde222; 01-01-2010 at 12:39 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-14-2010   #222 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

I love this.

Thank you Kowiz for making this Sound Swapper.

Thanks to Firest for uploading it on his server since I can't download from Rapidshare.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

01-15-2010   #223 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

You guys are such rebels.

01-15-2010   #224 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiinel
You guys are such rebels.
I know right.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.

01-20-2010   #225 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ninkuro is on a distinguished road

Just wondering but can you update the files for Warlord? My friend said he kept getting kicked off when trying to play.

01-20-2010   #226 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Aidil has a spectacular aura aboutAidil has a spectacular aura about

It works completely fine for me o-o;

01-24-2010   #227 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

fixed a bug with the BGC sounds, which I guess nobody uses, or else somebody would have told me ;o

added both K and B Amy's ST

possibly my last update for season 2

01-30-2010   #228 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Gonna work on Season 3 then? Good luck Kowiz.

02-24-2010   #229 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

NgJingHao is on a distinguished road

hey for the new patch in NAGC, i cant start the game. when it run finish the gameguard, it say detected others game modification and end the loading part. Do anyone met this problem? if can can help me to solove it?

02-24-2010   #230 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Ong is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgJingHao
hey for the new patch in NAGC, i cant start the game. when it run finish the gameguard, it say detected others game modification and end the loading part. Do anyone met this problem? if can can help me to solve it?
If you click the patch in the sound swapper or shortcut to main.exe after placing the sound files and ResSet files in you are gonna get the error message even before you reach and load the game.
I am suspecting either gameguard upgrades itself in this patch or they switch the file to Version 3 found in S3 lol.
Haven't tried getting hands on S3 sound files and switching it so no idea.... for now I am grateful I could even get into the game. (rather than error 0x9)

02-24-2010   #231 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

[Haven't tried getting hands on S3 sound files and switching it so no idea.... for now I am grateful I could even get into the game. (rather than error 0x9) [/QUOTE]

well i am able to run the game smoothly with no problem, it is just that i cant run it with KGC and that the main problem i have. do u have the same problem?

02-24-2010   #232 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgJingHao
[Haven't tried getting hands on S3 sound files and switching it so no idea.... for now I am grateful I could even get into the game. (rather than error 0x9)

well i am able to run the game smoothly with no problem, it is just that i cant run it with KGC and that the main problem i have. do u have the same problem?[/QUOTE]

Yea I have the same problem of not being able to swap any files.

02-25-2010   #233 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute

It's because the NAGC client now uses v3 files
The client detects v2 files, and then yells at you for out dated files.

But, they could also have a different detection method, which would still detected "different" v3 files. Which would be putting KGC files into NAGC

I could modify the file to download the v3 files, but I wouldn't know whether NAGC can run KGC files

Would somebody feel like testing? ;o

02-25-2010   #234 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

The v3 files owned you guys.

02-25-2010   #235 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Default Tester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
It's because the NAGC client now uses v3 files
The client detects v2 files, and then yells at you for out dated files.

But, they could also have a different detection method, which would still detected "different" v3 files. Which would be putting KGC files into NAGC

I could modify the file to download the v3 files, but I wouldn't know whether NAGC can run KGC files

Would somebody feel like testing? ;o
I would but I can't get hold on any KGC files, I am not sure if TW's using the v3 files.
If it works it would meant that the system only detects for v3 files right?

I suppose I have to dl a new version of the auto file swap after this......

02-25-2010   #236 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

yea same here i dont mind trying the new file.

02-25-2010   #237 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

http://Kowiz.cowxp.com/Automated_Sound_Swap_v3_Test.zip

I have it pointing to KGC's patch servers now, so download the v3 files, and try running the game

if the game still says that you have outdated/modified files, then...

02-25-2010   #238 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

o man the same problem still occur

02-25-2010   #239 (permalink)
Ong
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

It ran the update patcher many times, first was only to dl the english sound files, second time to dl both sound and ResSet files, subsequently it kept showing ver.xml was not found and reload the whole thing (by the way in the folders there this "newver.xml file"should I rename it or something?). It goes in a loop so I ran the debug.
Debug log:
Made by Kowiz
http://ggFTW.com/
############################
Now Starting..
############################
Server is NAGC, if wrong, please exit out now, and delete NAGC.txt
Ver.xml not found.
Now Loading Patcher.

-----------------------------------------------

Change LogLevel (from 2 to -1 ).
SUCCESS: The process with PID 2804 child of PID 1988 has been terminated.
Copying Updated Sound to SoundE Directory
sound.kom
sound2.kom
sound3.kom
sound4.kom
sound5.kom
sound6.kom
sound_korea.kom
sound_korea2.kom
sound_korea3.kom
sound_korea4.kom
Sound_Minigame.kom
sound_pet.kom
12 file(s) copied.
Copying Updated ResSet to ResSetE Directory
char_amy4.kom
char_jin2.kom
char_jin4.kom
char_sieg2.kom
4 file(s) copied.
1 file(s) copied.
skill_amy1.kom
skill_ronan1.kom
skill_ryan0.kom
3 file(s) copied.
Ver.xml not found.
Now Loading Patcher.

SUCCESS: The process with PID 3280 child of PID 1808 has been terminated.
Copying Updated Sound to SoundE Directory
sound.kom
sound2.kom
sound3.kom
sound4.kom
sound5.kom
sound6.kom
sound_korea.kom
sound_korea2.kom
sound_korea3.kom
sound_korea4.kom
Sound_Minigame.kom
sound_pet.kom
12 file(s) copied.
Copying Updated ResSet to ResSetE Directory
char_amy4.kom
char_jin2.kom
char_jin4.kom
char_sieg2.kom
4 file(s) copied.
1 file(s) copied.
skill_amy1.kom
skill_ronan1.kom
skill_ryan0.kom
3 file(s) copied.
Ver.xml not found.
Now Loading Patcher.

02-25-2010   #240 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

oh yea, I forgot that the v3 patch client doesn't use ver.xml or newver.xml anymore

:P

though, if you did manage to download the sound and resset files, then you can probably just hit S to bypass the patch client, and start the game, to see if it will run or not