ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

View Poll Results: was this guide useful?
absulutly! 0 0%
somewhat 6 66.67%
its not good but not bad ether 2 22.22%
didnt help me much 1 11.11%
it was terrible 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default Guide to AR

this guide is completely made by me no copying whatsoever

-1. intruduction to AR
-2. dunguneing
-2.1 useing the mps
-3. PvP
-3.1 camping
-3.2 runing
-3.3 attacking
-4. have some tips yourself?

1. intruduction to AR

so you have just got AR after the long(but easy) quest?then alow me to exsplane some of the basics of AR.first off u should know that AR is like a crossbow(control wise...)+bow.u can use it as a "pick off from a distance" or a "get close and deal major dmg at the cost of your hp".

the controls for AR are as follows(defult controls)

<</>> -runing dash
zzz -basic combo
^<</^>> -air dash
<<z/>>z -dash attack
^<<z/^>>z -air dash attack
zzz>/zzz< -double attack(or is it crit...)
zzz^ -knocks enamy into the air
^Vzz -dive attack
^z -jump attack
^^(hold)z -the melle jump attack
>>z/<<z right against the oponite -grab(PvP only!)
^>>z/^<<z against the anamy in mid air -air grab(PvP only!)
<<>z/>><z -melle dash attack
z(hold till 1 bar on ur mp bar is high lighted) -hyper shot a straight forward arrow that cant be blocked perfect for grabing afterward
z(hold till 2nd bar of mp is highlighted) -white wind u spin in a tornado that does major dmg if it fully hits you can move during it with >/<
z(hold till all bars of mp are highlighted) -chakra much like the 2 bar on bow but it cant hit on the way up but on way but down does insane dmg.enough to fatal/kill if done right.

2.dunguneing

in my opinion AR is better at dungune then crossbow since 1 AR arrow does the dmg of about 3 crossbow bolts it is also fast then bow or crossbow which can be VERY useful later on.i will not go into specifics about dunguneing since they vary per dungune.

2.1 useing the mp's

hyper shot- theres 3 reasons to use this in dungunes.if you have got a large mob infront of u use it to knock them down and get distance.to use it to dodge certain boss attacks(ie.kazeazes giant fireball).to juggle with the 2 mp(zz^ hypershot-cancle during freeze frame to white wind)

white wind- in my opinion this is USELESS in dungunes.only use it to juggle(exsplaned in last reason to use hyper shot).

chakra- in my opinion this attack is even more useful then harpy hunt shot on cross bow.exstremly powerful and long range and on samsara(the boss of temple of cuatal) it can take over 1/4th of his health with all gp equips(!).other bosses will still take massive dmg tho samsara is just exceptional due to his MASSIVE body.use this skill whenever you see a opening.

3.PvP

soon after u start playing lire u will notice the large amount of no lire rooms.i suggest makeing ur own room so you have the ability to kick those u dont like.

3.1 camping

DONT DO IT while it may seem effect its a good way to get urself killed quickly against a good player.

3.2 runing

make shure u keep ur distance by runing and attack whenever u get a chance.

distance=best way to stay alive

3.3 attacking

whenever you see a opening attack do it. to some ppl AR can be harder to aim because of being used to the curve on bow arrows.if the enamy gets to close to you use the 1 mp then grab them and run.

if u havent noticed by play bow then ill tell u here that u can fire at 2 angles the first angle is the fire shot u fire the 2nd u have to be quick and use the arrow keys and aim for the 2nd

if u like being close then do zzz^-air dash-air grab

triple casting the 1 mp is VERY effective if they all hit just be shure that it fires b4 u cast it again at the end you can grab.

white wind-cancle to hyper shot b4 they fall is useful for dmging AND grabing.

chakraing on spawn is a good way to instant fatal your oponite get right beside them right when they spawn and chakra this is almost unavoidable if done right. -note this mostlikely will not work on mages since they spawn with enough mp to just saver tho it.

4.have some tips yourself?

tell me them! ill add them here and will check back every so often to see if anyone has some.

Last edited by mikecxz; 11-14-2008 at 08:37 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

It's a little bit basic and a few typos. It's ok though.

11-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
It's a little bit basic and a few typos. It's ok though.
well i cant exacly form play styles for ppl xP

11-13-2008   #4 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
well i cant exacly form play styles for ppl xP
I understand, but include a few more advanced skills, and fix the typos.

I'll add. In PvP, use 2nd bar to trap the person, then switch to hyper shot towards the end to stun, then grab.

11-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
I understand, but include a few more advanced skills, and fix the typos.

I'll add. In PvP, use 2nd bar to trap the person, then switch to hyper shot towards the end to stun, then grab.
thats alrdy in there

11-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
thats alrdy in there
Oh. Sorry bout that.

11-17-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

YuckFu will become famous soon enoughYuckFu will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrandFu
Class: Everything.
Level: All of them.
Guild: WAM

Try getting pics in. Other than that it is okay.

12-25-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

in pvp even tho lire is made for ranging they are also great at grabbing like me i just jump and double shoot down and then grab but there is another combo like shooting 3 arrows normall near them and get them up into the air by ^ key just time the hypershot and shoot it while person is inmid air and if hit keep shooting then go up and grab that should kill(i have done this) another one is jump and double shot and then once u get down dont grab but shoot hyper shot at the person all 3 if u have pet have pet kill the person

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature