ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-guides/)
-   -   The GC "to come" thread! (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-guides/1277-gc-come-thread.html)

Haiko 06-22-2008 01:40 PM

The GC "to come" thread!

IF YOU WISH TO POST THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE, PLEASE CREDIT IT. IF I FIND OUT YOU STOLE IT, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN. RAWR.

Welcome to the "to come" thread! Here, I'll show you some stuff that international Grand Chase has yet to acquire. If you are curious to see what's coming next, what to expect, have fun!
Note: All the pictures will be added in spoiler tags, so the thread will load faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side note (06-22-08): Since you guys are getting another male character, Lass, I'll start with him, so you can see what's coming.

Elesis, the power within a sword!

In next updates

~~

Lire, the accuracy within a bow!

In next updates

~~

Arme, a magical feeling ~~

In next updates

~~

Lass, speed and agility!

Lass's first job is a ninja. So, you can assume he's pretty quick. And yes, he is! His dashes are a lot faster than Elesis's, though, he can't dash in the air in his first job. Also, he's a dagger user.

His jumps are fairly good, though Lire's is better. He can also double jump, like her.

His grabs are awesome, you can expect a lot in PVP. It's easy to do and the damage is pretty good. Also, it's really easy to double-grab!

Another cool thing is that he has a "ranged" attack. When you finish double jumping, you can hold down and press Z. When you do that, Lass will throw two kunais down and if it hits someone, each kunai dos about 8 damage, so it's easily done almost 20 damage there! Cool, eh?

And even better, you can do a little thingy that will help you to throw the kunais with more efficiency and faster. Just go in a platform, press down, press up. This will result in an auto-double jump. Hold down and press Z. Bingo! You thrown kunais.

His combo has 3 hits, 4 if you "double attack". The "critical attack" isn't that good because it's slow and hard to hit. Though, the damage is pretty good. Still, the "double attack" is better.

He also has a dash combo. It's like, you dash and press Z, normally, like you would do standing. If you hit, he'll start doing another combo, faster than the other one, with one more hit. In my opinion, it's a lot better, since it's easier to hit and the damage seems to be a little higher.

You can also do like Elesis's second job. If you press Z several times fast, he'll keep attacking with some dagger combo.

His aerial hit is one of the bests in my opinion. The damage is good. It leaves the enemy stuck, though in mission mode, it throws the enemy down. The damage in PVP is pretty good, in mission even better.

His skills are pretty good... for PVP. In mission his skills aren't that good, because it throws the enemy down and the damage isn't so good, excluding his second skill.

First skill: Slashing Impact (?)

He holds the daggers near his body and unleashes a little blue ray forward. The delay also helps A LOT for doing a chain-grab*.

* You grab your enemy, wait one second, use the skill. The enemy will be delayed when he/she is standing up and you'll be able to grab again. You can do this up to 3 and if you have a little luck, 4 times in a row. (not counting the first grab)

Second skill: Fatal Fury

Holding one dagger near his waist, he charges and unleashes a forward attack. It has chance to fail. If it hits correctly, the enemy will be in the "Fatal" state. Ignores defense, HP, anything, if works the enemy will certainly get in Fatal state.
Note: When it works, it unleashes a blue thunder to both sides.
Note 2: If used in mission mode, it deals a bunch of damage, depeding in your level/equipments. Yes, it can do up to 999 damage if you are VERY highleveled with good equips.
Note: There's rumors that it works more if you are with low HP.

Third skill: Final Attack

He jumps, and charges an attack. Finishing, he throws about 6 blue rays (like the Slashing Impact (?) ones, but bigger) down. Very very hard to hit, and easy to flee. Though, it's awesome to use it in Survival or 3 x 3 team mode, while the others are distracted. Hitting correctly, it'll kill most of the times.
Somewhat of the same thing to mission mode.

Cash skills

His cash skills are OVERPOWERED. They're a lot better than the regular skills. So please, if you can, buy at least the third one. It's the funniest skill ever. :3

First skill: Double Attack aka Kamehameha :P

He does two cuts to front and does a little "kamehameha" to the front. The damage is pretty good, since it's one MP bar only. In mission mode, it's a lot better to use it than the regular skill, does a lot more damage. But I'm sure you won't waste it in mission if you like to go PVP. Hehes. :3

Second skill: Fulminant Blow (?)

It's almost like Fatal Fury. He does exactly the same thing. Though, instead of leaving the enemy in Fatal state, it does some damage and leaves the enemy with NO HP RECOVERY FOR 30 SECONDS. Cool eh? So, if you hit this, your enemy is pretty much ruined. Good luck, Elesis/Lires/Armes/Ronans. :P

Third skill: Counter Attack

Lass jumps, exactly like Final Attack. Instead of charging an attack, he holds a bomb with a skull in it. Scared? Well... he throws the bomb down. The bomb explodes and a blue skull appears, with some energy balls around it. If it hits, certainly kills. If it doesn't hit right, only the energy balls, it leaves the enemy stuck and you can grab him if in PVP, combo him if in mission mode. The skull stays there for some good 5 seconds or something near that. Doesn't seem too much, but it's a lot. Funniest thing to do in the middle of a survival.

~~

Ryan, the nature protector!

In next updates

~~

Ronan, the magic and power combo!

In next updates

~~

Authors note: Well, the guide is just starting, I have a lot more things to do. I'm skill uploading the pictures, so please be patient.
If you have any critcs/suggestions, please post here, I'll be glad to hear!
Sorry if there is any misspelled thing, my english isn't the best thing. x-x"

Haiko 06-22-2008 01:42 PM

*reserved post*

Haiko 06-22-2008 01:42 PM

*reserved post* II

Avarice 06-22-2008 01:45 PM

Thank you SO MUCH Haiko. Now I actually know something about Lass aside from the rumors going around from the people who haven't even played him.

And I really hope I didn't use a reserved post, o.o

Haiko 06-22-2008 01:58 PM

No, you didn't. XD
I actually forgot about his aerial hit, I'm adding it now. Still uploading the pictures.

And I'm glad you liked it. :3

Yakuza53 06-22-2008 03:08 PM

holy crap very nice dude thank you

Haiko 06-22-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakuza53 (Post 16408)
holy crap very nice dude thank you

I'm glad you liked it. :3
Though, I couldn't add the cash skills. Image limit is 25, I went to 29... :eoeoeoe:

I'll see if it's possible to upgrade a post's image limit.

Zyeal 06-22-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haiko (Post 16301)
Lass's first job is ninja.

WRONG! Lass is NOT a Ninja. First of all Ninja's suck, Second of all in the other Grand Chase versions he was not a ninja but a Theif or Rouge. Just because he throws knifes does NOT mean he is a ninja, Third of all we dont even knwo if his name is gona be Las or Lass or what job he will have for 1st job because it has yet to come out on NA GC. :rabies:
Also im curious as to were u got Slashing Impact for Skill #1. In Kaze'Aze Castle Lass says "Spring Slash" and on SEA he says "Thunder Slash".

Haiko 06-22-2008 03:37 PM

Well, I said in another thread that I'm translating things from bGC (brazilian GC), so some of them should be inacurrate, Ntreev will probably use other names.

And yes, he's a ninja. In bGC he's a ninja, the translation from the old jGC is ninja.
Otherwise, he's a thief like you said. Actually, that would fit a lot better, since his 4th job (Evan Stripper) wears a katana. Ninjas were the enemies of samurais, so...

Thanks for your help. :3

Zyeal 06-22-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haiko (Post 16453)
Well, I said in another thread that I'm translating things from bGC (brazilian GC), so some of them should be inacurrate, Ntreev will probably use other names.

And yes, he's a ninja. In bGC he's a ninja, the translation from the old jGC is ninja.
Otherwise, he's a thief like you said. Actually, that would fit a lot better, since his 4th job (Evan Stripper) wears a katana. Ninjas were the enemies of samurais, so...

Thanks for your help. :3

Yeah i get your point. You seem to spent alot of time on this, Well i knew of the Ninja Lass but i also knew of a rouge and a theif Lass/Las. Were all pretty sure (not 100% though) that it will be Lass rather then Las but the big issue is we do not know of his job. I'm betting on Theif.

Btw: nice work on this thread (I'm sure the NA GC 1st Skill for Lass is Spring Slash, What you can do is go to Kaze'Aze and see what you think it says and put that in there.)

Haiko 06-22-2008 05:02 PM

Thanks, I'll just change it to Spring Slash. Makes more sense. If anyone else wants to help or has any suggestion, please. :3
I still have to figure out how to put the other images... 3 posts won't handle them all. x_x'

Avarice 06-22-2008 09:26 PM

Question: At what level do you do the 3rd/4th job changes?

(semi-offtopic)

Shirakani 06-22-2008 09:42 PM

Good info, it'll definitely give ppl in insight in what to expect. However IMO, Lass' weaknesses won't be apparantly until you actually USE him. I expect EPIC BAWWWW'ing to occur when ppl find out he's not OMG OVER 9000 level.

His skills, i think the NA ver has them named as Spring Slash, Fatal Blow and Final Strike respectively. No idea about his Type2 ones, we'll see when they come out. His lvl3 Type2 skill, IMO, is one of the most freaking broken skills in the game. The balls orbiting the skull ALONE are enough to kill anyone from full life. If you actually slam the skull right down on someone, then regardless of level or equipment they're dead... there is NO surviving that once hit with it. It's up there with Arme's Lava Flow for OMG HAX DAMAGE.

Avarice 06-23-2008 06:13 AM

I hope everyone BAAWWWW QQs because they can't just run and combo in PvP to use him; that way, he'll be underplayed and people will underestimate him. And that way I can actually get in a PvP room because every room yells, "NO LIRE!" and my Lire is the only one that isn't at epic noob status.

Yakuza53 06-23-2008 07:52 AM

in the other GCs
2nd job=5
3rd=20
and i think 4th is 20 too it might be 30
but our 2nd is 20 so im thinking 3rd=30 4th=40
thats how i want it to be atleast

Avarice 06-23-2008 09:58 AM

Lolwut. Second job at level 5?

I'd like the 2nd job 20, 3rd 35, and 4th 50 or something like that. That's just me though o.o

Yakuza53 06-23-2008 10:01 AM

yeah the cash 3rd skill for lass is 0.0 how the hell did you jsut take out all that hp?!?!

Avarice 06-23-2008 10:05 AM

I have no motivation to train in dungeons anymore because I know Lass is coming out real soon.

PvP ftw.

If I could find a room that likes Lires D:

Haiko 06-23-2008 11:55 AM

Actually, the job advancements are:
2nd job > 11
3rd job > 20
4th job > 30
The tests were a PAIN to do, now they're a lot lot lot lot lot easier.
I'll get the tests later.

Also, about the skull. Well, my old Lass used to be level 31, and I loved to use the skill (:x), however, the people I normally played were 5x~6x, even 7x, so they survived. Still, the skill easily kills someone 15 levels above you if you get it right. The balls will only get the person stuck for a moment, after that they can just run if you don't do anything.