ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/)
-   -   [KGC] Craver - Zero's 2nd Job (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/93330-kgc-craver-zeros-2nd-job.html)

Marzai 03-17-2011 05:28 AM

[KGC] Craver - Zero's 2nd Job

Video provided by the courtesy of Grandchase.info

Well, the teaser arrived for KGC.

I'm liking what I see here. Increased HP and/or Defense in Defensive Stance, Grandark dash, red aura for an alternate combo for offensive sword stance, and of course, them skills...

I'm guessing that blue aura allows him to gain AP with his strikes.

Amid seems like a really good anti-ranged ability.

Abyss is another one of those 'one move, one kill' skills that look flashy and shtuff. Got that logged away.

All in all, it's more of an improvement for his sword stances. Nothing said about moves for when Grandark is sheathed.

Discuss.

mikecxz 03-17-2011 07:49 AM

abyss movement seems almost the same as saviors 3 bar to me, but stronger and a longer start up.

awesome a reason to actually use DS, i hope it can reflect fire bolts and other ranged things and not just arrows. also looks like that 2 hit DS combo may be able to be infi on a wall.

the dash looks useless. unless he gets a air dash in a future job i doubt ill even get it and just stick to super hoping with the ^z.

orchid is going to be a prime anti-camper skill. BM standing at the top of elven just fire bolt ottoing? just orchid and BAM and opportunity to get in. same with lires in outer wall and people who sit in the bottom left in elven.

new offence stance looks nice but seems to close ranged and grab prone.

whirlwind looks nice but is it possible to chain it into rude pressure, loss, or gran x?

can you move in amid? i hope so otherwise its only useful for skill dodging.

the new force looks useless. seems like a dumbed down fire force or something just a bit easier to chain it because it doesnt knock down.

bite off.... i didnt get to see enough of it. they only showed the start up of it and cut to break through.

break through seems like a more powerful rude pressure that may be chainable into forces since it seems like it knocks people into the air but i could be wrong.

Kenzor 03-17-2011 12:39 PM

I'm glad GC is finally starting to get a real tank

super armor, defensive buffs, guarding, arrow reflect, invincibility, drain :py16:

Veloze 03-17-2011 12:52 PM

Cool.
I still need to unlock him. Didn't even clear 1/3 of his mission.

Marzai 03-17-2011 02:45 PM

Earlier you said--

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1455750)
Despite May/Ray's inevitable fate of using AP, her playstyle actually looks interesting, unlike dull, boring, generic, nothing-new/nothing-special Zero.

I don't blame you one bit. :py16:

Kenzor 03-17-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marzai (Post 1495202)
Earlier you said--

I don't blame you one bit. :py16:

I said that when he only had his 1st job, which felt completely dull.

I still don't find his 2nd job all that interesting either, he still seems like generic sword wielder, but it looks like KoG want to make him the tank of the game which is cool I guess, finally something to give him some uniqueness.

ThisIsAPen 03-17-2011 03:21 PM

dayum, zero is getting unique here, now how do i incorporate all these new things into pvp?

Marzai 03-17-2011 08:06 PM

Sayouka 03-26-2011 01:19 AM

Wow, this trailer intrigues me in so many ways. :o