League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-03-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!
Default Sgi

January ends and now I ask the question, how well do you think SGI did with all their games so far? (mostly concerning gc ofc), event-wise and update-wise

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-03-2011   #2 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I don't like the birthday events. It makes NTreev look even more greedy.

02-04-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

I haven't noticed much of a difference.. Then again, I don't pay that much attention to the game in that regard (i.e. forums and community), so it's just like Ntreev, but with a different name.

02-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

the birthday events are a load of crap, i'd rather have no event than it TBH
a patch dedicated to a fictional character's fictional birthday, really?

02-05-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsAPen
January ends and now I ask the question, how well do you think SGI did with all their games so far? (mostly concerning gc ofc), event-wise and update-wise
Updates are up to KoG. Other than that, the company is pretty much feels the same in my opinion.

But if we're only going to focus on January (and December)'s updates, then I would say it's alright.
  • Child's Play Charity was a great idea to start with. Props to GM_Moshup for helping with the fundraiser.
  • Bringing back the old pets for a second chance finally arrived. It's great to see people use the old pets again.
  • The Christmas Stocking Event was one of my favorite events so far; especially getting a couple week's worth of Queen Jewels and GC Clubs.
  • Seal Breaker Gacha (Killian) felt easier; but I'm not sure if that's because I was lucky or the chances were better.
  • The Dice Event was alright, but leaving the computer on for 5 hours to achieve optimal dice rolls seem like a waste of electricity and promotes addictive gameplay.
  • I'm glad we got Jin's Skill Tree earlier than expected, but it was too buggy for the release. At least they fixed it during the next patch, but an emergency patch would've been more convenient.
  • Boss Gates are a great way to earn Boss Cards (as well as other rare monster cards), but sometimes it's too much of a hassle depending on the team. May need an adjustment with it's difficulty.
  • High props to the GM's for maintaining a Facebook for Grand Chase.
January's release on 'new' products were a bit weak, but no game can release new content on a weekly basis anyways. As an old GC player, it reminds me of the days back in 2008 when the updates were 'biweekly' instead of weekly. It's best to just be satisfied with what we have rather than be greedy and compare it to the original Korean server. 7.5/10 for SGI.

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

02-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

With this recent patch, I officially don't like SGI. Why, oh, why would they do that with the couples pets?! 40 BUCKS?! I'm just going to make SGI voodoo dolls now and pin the crap out of them.

02-09-2011   #7 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Just another filler.