ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/)
-   -   Lire Revamp (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/87414-lire-revamp.html)

Veggi 12-07-2010 09:12 PM

Lire Revamp

Like? Dislike?
I really want to hear everyones opinion on it.
Discuss!
http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/c...2D00_550x0.png
Personally i love it since AR had a nasty picture for skills~

RaineScarlet 12-07-2010 10:58 PM

The main thing about the Lire revamp is the HUGE xbow change. :( Mainly that even though the bolts come out a lot faster/more accurate, the damage has also been reduced, and you can't stun monsters anymore, so no more edge-of-the-screen spamming. The harpy ... I don't know. The damage is great, and I can usually fire it off with 80% accuracy unless a party member does something stupid. It's also unique. But they've replaced it with a Dragon Slash wannabe, so I'd have to play it to see how much better it is. Don't remember the other specific changes. @.@

I love the pictures--that's a definite plus.

Reinshiki 12-08-2010 02:07 AM

Lire officially looks even more prettier than she was. o3o

Wait, where was Sword Master's new picture?

Marzai 12-08-2010 07:15 AM

Sword Master never had one. I don't think Savior did either.

Since I'm not too excited about Grand Chase anymore in general, Lire's Revamp is...

Well, it's Lire's Revamp. Crossbow should be more fun, for sure, and the new skill pictures are nice.

I just really don't see why she of the three original girls gets the full package of skill picture redos.

RaineScarlet 12-08-2010 11:22 AM

Played a bit. Lire is a lot more fun now. It's easier to dodge stuff because she's so fast and shoots all over the place. However...

It seems like the bolts don't fly as far before disappearing.
She is SO weak, it took me a ridiculously time long to kill Basilisk (longer than it used to).
Her 3bar is also weaker (especially against immobile bosses). But if you're lucky with the new 3bar, you might be able to hit the boss a lot more times if they move in the direction of the huge arrow.

Still love Lire. Coulda done without the damage nerf though. I'm doing like 150 damage while other people are jabbing for 250. D;

Edit: Okay, after some more fooling around, I think that Lire's new 3bar is pretty good against fat bosses. Skinny ones don't take that much...

ThisIsAPen 12-08-2010 04:15 PM

@ reishiki, doesnt elesis get a 2nd revamp later on in kgc? (reading this from grandchase.info) so maybe that will fix up savior and sword master with new pics.

other than that, i was disappointed that elesis never had her black spearman armor set :(

Shnao 12-08-2010 04:41 PM

Eh, it's pretty cool, I like feeling faster with xbow now. lol

However, as awesome as they make Lire, I still plain ass suck with her in pvp. XD

Hiratori 12-08-2010 05:07 PM

q-qqqq.

Makes me want Jin ST even more.

Veggi 12-08-2010 08:22 PM

After viewing Xbow, i have almost fallen in deep contented love with it.
I still love AR but X bow comes 2nd.
X bow's dash is faster then ever, the Shooting is perfect
They sacrificed the flinch system it did but thats alright.
Shes has a Dash ^Z attack for the kills.
Her 2nd bar is great for Fatal kills.
Her 3rd bar is *decent* reason being its hard to snipe with but excellent in Dungeon*
First job i don't really play but ill try on later

Pye 12-08-2010 09:12 PM

I dont like what they have done to my 2nd bar D: and the old jump attack with arrows going both ways was more effective imo. faster dash is great though. ill give it 6/10

RaineScarlet 12-08-2010 11:53 PM

I can't ever get the Dash Z^ to come out right. ._. I do it by accident a lot.

Also, lol @ the sudden explosion of xbow Lires in PvP. Though, they are easy to kill with I use AR. >:

Sayouka 12-12-2010 08:35 PM

I personally like the revamp, the ability to take down a 2nd job Lire is a little bit easier than it should be, in other words, balanced. Her 3rd bar is more useful and accurate, compared to her last 3rd bar. The 2nd bar is a very, very nice breakthrough change! Actually very useful for her limited capabilities. The grab is immensly difficult though, it's almost impossible to grab unless if the other person is completely immobilized for a good amount of time. But overall I like it. ^^

wallapolo 12-20-2010 08:54 PM

i think xbow's attack speed and skills changed but that's it. lire's pretty much the same thing. so i really wouldn't call it a re-vamp. I say neither.

hueyple 12-26-2010 08:48 PM

that revamp was only for 2nd job lire
just like how there is one for Arme's 2nd job now and Elesis's
xbow is way better than it was in the past

Veloze 12-26-2010 09:53 PM

Lire's first job didn't need a revamp. All it needed were enhanced animations, which it got.

pkFire 12-27-2010 11:23 PM

Well let's see... Crossbow's a lot more fun to play in my opinion. I really like the new combo attack which is a lot faster. Kinda sucks how it can't stun enemies though. :x Being able to free-aim is pretty awesome, but I still need practice (More of a melee player). Archer's animation enhancement is pretty cool.
The new pictures look pretty awesome...Except Nova. I really hate the new Nova picture. But yeah, Somersault kick juggling ftw~! <3

Veloze 12-28-2010 04:19 AM

X-bow is really fun to use in PvP.