ggFTW Moogler
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Watta is on a distinguished road
IGN: watta
Class: Ryan
Level: 5x
Default Hero Dungeon (nagc)

Is pretty fun I've done it twice now solo takes about 25-30mins on my 59 Ryan, the 3 golems at the start are fairly easy just destroy the orb and hit the golem that was the colour of the orb, the random door bosses have similar move sets to their counterparts they just hit like a truck, basilisks suck you can kill them without getting hit once.

Now the boss is annoying she has random ohkos, she can blind your screen and make you disappear? you basically just keep chipping away at her hp while you keep dying .

Discuss what you think about hero dungeon

edit: the crest drops fairly common to i got it on the first run, best crest in game and its easy to get kinda makes me feel bad for the people who spent hours getting thunder hammer crest.

Last edited by Watta; 11-11-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-11-2010   #2 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

If you become a gargoyle, just tap out of it.
During the countdown, just enter the portal, and destroy the orb.

Failing the dungeon gives coin fragments, but doesn't count towards the 2 completion limit.
Fail 22 times, and complete 2 times, in that order, to optimize coin collecting.

11-11-2010   #3 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I didn't know failing didn't count towards to limit :3 thanks for the info. +rep~

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

11-11-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Inb4HATE. Temporarily, anyway. I guess I've just had bad experiences with it, personally. I've completed two runs with parties. One took 35 minutes and the other was an excruciating 45 minutes. *cries in the corner*

Should I use my Amy or Lire for this? They're my only 40+s, though I do want to train my Dio for it. And which job? o.o I've been using Lire 1st, and Stardust Rain can clip off over one health bar from the boss. But then Lire dies soon after, so. -_-

And, since the crest is a drop, I'm assuming that failing the dungeon can still net you one?

(According to the event page, the monsters scale to your stats, so the higher your level/better your equips, the stronger the monsters... I haven't really been able to observe the differences, really. All I can say at this point is, all you A+ people are going to kill us all.)

11-11-2010   #5 (permalink)
Pye
ggFTW Lurker

Pye is on a distinguished road
IGN: MyLastWords
Class: Lass
Level: 72
Guild: AoC

With lvl 50s around A - A+ stats take bout 6 natals normally to kill boss. lvl 60s with like A+ - S- stats it is just LOL. you sometimes get insta killed even by the monsters before the boss. but its a lot of fun. i like the dungeon

11-11-2010   #6 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

So are the monsters stats based on level or grade? Because I'm wondering if I'm better off going with my lvl 64 Arme or lvl 47 Amy?

11-11-2010   #7 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

It's based on your stats, (if in a team i think its the average stats?). I ran the dungeon on my arme (playing alch) fully cashed out and didn't think it was that hard. The monsters hit high but I didn't think their moves were very hard to avoid. I think (not 100% sure) the monsters stats only really change by attack anyways, since I've tried the dungeon with a C+ team and it took around 40 mins, while my B+~A stat team took less than half that.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

11-11-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Aidil has a spectacular aura aboutAidil has a spectacular aura about

Here's some tips

1. Difficulty is based on average level and stats occasionally. If you have 2 lv 60 players it'll be lv 60 level and ranging from S- to S+ difficulty ish..sorry that probably doesn't make sense. If you have lv 60 and lv 40 it'll be around lv 50 level, and the lv 60 will find it considerably easier. I know that the difficulty changes on level is true but I never tried stat.
2. Arme 1st job is highly recommended here. Her earth wave can destroy golem orbs and the countdown orb with 1 shot or 1 or 2 hits off
3. Elesis' berserk mode makes the countdown not kill but you don't have that yet ):
4. Failing the dungeon results in no exp, no gp, no skill exp, and you lose all current drops in the dungeon except for a coin fragment
5. When you become a garg make sure you don't get hit by other players or else you die

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

Last edited by Aidil; 11-11-2010 at 07:03 PM.

11-11-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidil
4. Failing the dungeon results in no exp, no gp, no skill exp, and you lose all current drops in the dungeon except for a coin fragment
There goes the idea of failing the dungeon to farm items. Oh well, the crest is supposedly a common drop anyway, so shouldn't be that bad.

But that was pretty helpful information. I'll go join a 60+ room now. 8D And then get kicked out.

11-16-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Bewitch is on a distinguished road

Hero Dungeon is not that Hard if your good and have a good party. I just hate Kamiki in Hero dungeon because she spams her attacks alot that i die in like 10 seconds. But Besides that i really like Hero Dungeon. It Gives me Something Hard and Fun to Do

11-17-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

I've had runs spanning from 14 minutes (AWESOME) to 55 minutes (made me want to kill myself afterward). True, it really depends on your party... In the nubbier parties, everyone else keeps dying, leaving me alone *sniff* and then the boss(es) gang up on me and I die a while after. Whereas if everyone can survive well, it gets a lot easier.

Love-hate relationship.

11-20-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

best run i had was 7-ish mins and worst run ive had in my life was 30 mins, i love the party that did the dungeon in 7 mins, LOVE THEM (no dio btw), anyone know wat classes would be useful in this particular dungeon? besides arme's with AS, st lires, and ryans w/ neph?

11-21-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

I recently had a 9 minute run. I was the only level 45, and the other people were 60~70. They didn't let me leave so I guess they wanted me to lower the average level... The two highest leveled characters were Battle Mages who kept spamming firebolt and Deep Impact. Everything died, the end (especially the basilisks..). o_o;;;

In general, I find ranged classes work the best in this dungeon, because there's less of a chance of getting hit. Dios are pretty good though, because they can launch skills off right away to dodge things (getting counterattacked in this dungeon SUCKSSS).

Last edited by RaineScarlet; 11-21-2010 at 11:40 PM.

11-21-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

i just hate the damn gaunts that harass me when i charge mp, try to go into portal to break the orb, or try to jump across the platforms but end up being blocked by a douche gaunt

11-23-2010   #15 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

My party had a 6 minutes run before.

One Elesis, one Lire, one Arme and I'm Amy.

Fairly fast because my friends really know how to handle themselves.

Lire was Lv. 55 so I don't blame him dying since the rest of us were over Lv. 60. :x

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

11-23-2010   #16 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

I hate the Gaikoz they have there, they are so annoying lol. I like this Hero Dungeon and all, but I wish they would release the next one fairly quickly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bored with this one, but if my theory that we could do each Hero Dungeon twice a day proves to be true, then a second Hero Dungeon would double our Bullion farming speed. I want those Naamah cards

11-30-2010   #17 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light

If you think about it, Archimedia's Fire Hammer Smith cards are slightly better.

But hey, your own preferences.

Also, we had a 5:12 Minute run a few days ago. But it was because the second boss was one Gardosen. :|

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.

12-02-2010   #18 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I'm terrible at this.
Can't even get past the Golems.

12-02-2010   #19 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

You should join some rooms or get your friends together to do it.

Way easier that way.

12-02-2010   #20 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

>You should join some rooms or get your friends together to do it.

My user title.