League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-02-2010   #21 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Oh. :|

Then I guess... Nevermind. Sorry I can't help.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-03-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Is it even possible to solo this unless you're Dio? I mean, the golems are FAT. Once they stand in front of the orb, it's impossible to get to it anymore. -_- Dio can get by that easily by launching off a Black Space, and the withdrawing effect will take care of the orb(s).

I tried doing a few joke runs (as in, going in to die for a coin frag), and it was impossible. I did it with Lire xbow and Arme bm. Amy starlet was a bit more manageable because of her machine gun, but it was still hard. As soon as those fat golems get in the way, you're screwed.

None of my other chars are 40+ so I can't say.

12-03-2010   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

if u got like a thanny, they can hit the orbs even if the fat golems r on top of it (adding mp as well if ur hitting the golems with the orbs)

12-04-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough

You know you're playing too much GC when:

Namaah appears in your dreams. There must be something seriously wrong with me. *facepalms*

12-04-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough

got a fetish for giant demon chicks?

12-04-2010   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsAPen
got a fetish for giant demon chicks?
Far from it. She was throwing her "EEYAH" shadow ball around. I hate that move.. =_= I always die instantly once she fires them off.

The premise of the actual dream was totally weird and doesn't belong anywhere but in the Random section.

12-05-2010   #27 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Well, I can SLIGHTLY otto a little with Sistina. Sometimes I can't stop, sometimes I stop after 3 times.

Majority is after 3 times. x_x

But I also have Mary Jane, so it's more bearable. If you check the length of her fires, she can probably hit the orbs. (Yes, it works.)

Second stage, just pray it's Gardosen. I managed to somehow beat 4 Gaikoz.

... But it wasn't pretty.

Basilisk? Bike roll it. :P Coupled with a MP potion and Mary Jane. She can get you around 4 or even 6 bars when timed correctly.

Her knives alone already gets me 3 full bars when hit correctly.

Naamah, lastly, I wait for my pet to recharge, made sure I saved 3 bars from Basilisk, and whammy. Though it was a bother when the orb came up or when she uses her more annoying skills.

But I normally don't have to worry about solo, since my friends and I normally do the runs together.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

12-05-2010   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

i love the host's lag + the shadow balls = a constant line of balls that fly nonstop for like 5 secs.

12-12-2010   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sayouka is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sayouka
Guild: 2NE1

Everybody! I have the most amazing tip ever! Make sure you have someone in your room that has stardust rain. A well aimed and timed stardust rain takes down each golem in about 2-3 shots. Sometimes single shot if you have a good percentage of crit. It's a little harder to take down the super Gaikoz and Kamikis, but make sure the stardust hits, everyshot counts and guarentees speedy progression! Basilisk can also be ridiculed easiliy with stardust, self explanatory. ^^ That last woman can be very annoying when she keeps your lire at bay, but a well aimed Stardust should take her down in about 5-9 shots. Guarenteed!! ^^

12-12-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Join a room with Onrush Dios.

Onrush time can be extended by pressing the directional key (towards the rush) and by spamming MP pots. It keeps going on until the Dio runs out of AP.

Onrush her to death. ;D

12-12-2010   #31 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
Is it even possible to solo this unless you're Dio?
I had a pretty easy time with Polaris + Thanatos Pet.
Teleport portal very useful on the boss too.

12-13-2010   #32 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
Teleport portal very useful on the boss too.
How come I haven't thought of that?!?

Anyway, since the dungeon is based on stats, get 3 naked people and 1 with equips on to solo, it works fine :P

12-13-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

@ kowiz

Dayum, thats brilliant, if u dont mind, imma copy that trick :P

12-15-2010   #34 (permalink)
Pye
ggFTW Lurker

Pye is on a distinguished road
IGN: MyLastWords
Class: Lass
Level: 72
Guild: AoC

I always talked about the teleport but its because mari doesnt have a strong 3rd bar that they dont use her. as for the stardust rain. My raven walker takes golem down in 1 with athena and 2 on normal. only problem for me is gaikoz and kaimiki. Gaikoz spams sooo much danger attacks and teleports every secound so i cant even 3rd bar. kamiki is annoying with the lightning attack that does soo much damage but she does stop moving for a secound so i can use my 3rd bar. the baskilas is super easy.

Pk 1st bar spam can keep you going until you kill the baskilas. just 1st bar and jf then have pet so that will = 7 mp bars and keep going. you never run out of mp.

baskilas can also be easily killed with seigh st considering you can heal yourself then just mocking blade.

but for me if i had a lire high enough level. i would just put 20%+ hp absorb + fire arrow + Mary Jane would be best for hero dungoen coz you heal with everything and your range so you would be hit often. Lass probably would deal more damage with the raven walker but if your ronan, you can always HB3 which protects you from 1 hit and keep spaming that skill while attacking to get your health back when you do get hit.

12-15-2010   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sayouka is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sayouka
Guild: 2NE1

It's only easier if you have the right character choice too. >_> Just saying, but if you can beast it up, I have faith in you. xD