Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

good thing they dont have that.... like seriously as much as neph is pretty easy to kill when im ak it becomes a problem for me unless im wolf or da. main reason people use neph and dan is just for the heal. anyway once ryan st comes out the wolf is gonna be extreamly popular.

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-07-2009   #22 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e

Im having a lulzy time with Ronan players complaining that Ryan rips off moves from other characters for no reason other than put down.

And is it just me or do people really not prepare themselves for dungeons? I mean.....no one carries bonuses. The effect of Over promoting pvp perhaps?

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

09-07-2009   #23 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFH
Im having a lulzy time with Ronan players complaining that Ryan rips off moves from other characters for no reason other than put down.

And is it just me or do people really not prepare themselves for dungeons? I mean.....no one carries bonuses. The effect of Over promoting pvp perhaps?
People need bonuses o_o?

I could understand if people needed it for the new xenia dungeons, but even then, on NAGC, you get like 43290832489432 more stats than KGC '-'

09-07-2009   #24 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
People need bonuses o_o?
Considering that everyone *****es and moans about "Use natal".......yeah....

Even with boosted stats, these guys cannot stay alive in these dungeons. Its usually left to me to pick up slack that I might as well solo the damn places.

09-08-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Watta is on a distinguished road
IGN: watta
Class: Ryan
Level: 5x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFH
Considering that everyone *****es and moans about "Use natal".......yeah....

Even with boosted stats, these guys cannot stay alive in these dungeons. Its usually left to me to pick up slack that I might as well solo the damn places.
don't know who your playing with but everytime i go in a dungeon with random people they tend to know what there doing and stay alive for most of it, i agree on the solo bit though i've always found it more worthwhile, less lag

09-08-2009   #26 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Dont take this the wrong way watta...but why is it that one person voices a complaint about something, another person believes that since the "same situation nevers occurs to me" its not true? Not saying you're saying that, but it kinda clicked that issue i've been having with people online for a while.

I say Druid fails, other people say "He's good, you need to learn to play him", or the amount of players whoring themselves to gorge, its "learn to not fall" or some other nonsense. No matter where I go, it's the same BS everywhere. It's the most common among megaman and pokemon fans almost.

And I swear they need to start putting out more Xeno weapons at higher levels. Im about to be 45 and I dont want to go back to Sentinel just yet for higher damage >_<

Last edited by XenociderHavok; 09-08-2009 at 08:30 AM.

09-08-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

lol really coz i want them to make lvl 30 and 20 4th job and 3rd job weapons lol. in dungen i tend to be in a party. in most parts even if the team fails the run is still normally faster. as for the gorge and druid argument its a person's opinion. i am not a druid fan nor am i even a ryan user but any class that has good grabing ability makes me happy. as for gorge they can say learn not to fall but thats easy for them to say until they lose by always falling. i guess im just stating that its all a person's opinion.

btw we should dungen sometimes.... once i can play computer regularly again. i always solo wym or w/e its called alot so its quite easy for me ^^

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

09-09-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Grand ChaseRunescape

Watta is on a distinguished road
IGN: watta
Class: Ryan
Level: 5x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFH
Dont take this the wrong way watta...but why is it that one person voices a complaint about something, another person believes that since the "same situation nevers occurs to me" its not true? Not saying you're saying that, but it kinda clicked that issue i've been having with people online for a while.

I say Druid fails, other people say "He's good, you need to learn to play him", or the amount of players whoring themselves to gorge, its "learn to not fall" or some other nonsense. No matter where I go, it's the same BS everywhere. It's the most common among megaman and pokemon fans almost.
i wasn't saying that at all you misunderstood i was just saying you said everyone *****es and moans when clearly there are people out there that don't fail in dungeons and can survive till the end without natals or bonus

09-09-2009   #29 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watta
i wasn't saying that at all you misunderstood
Or you skimmed over this part

Quote:
Not saying you're saying that, but it kinda clicked that issue i've been having with people online for a while.