08-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e
Default So I finally got Viken.....

Forgive me Amanda

I think I agree with Hiki on this one. Doesn't feel worth the trouble.

While I like the return of ranged melee attacks and a 1bar skill that isn't complete piss, I feel that recoveries out of moves and combos are...well....crap. Canceling out of a normal combo via turning around is not available and instead, you get a completely different attack which you'd think would strike enemies behind you, but instead just does exactly what a forward cancel does. 2 hits and knock down. The reduced speed really does put a hamper on one's style after using Sentinel for ages on end. Nature Tamer seems to deal haxxed damage though. A normal combo does prolly 30-58 points of damage, but Nature Tamer does up to like 240 at best O_O. Wish it was easy to aim though . I like the skills though, something about Wild Justice just makes me lose it.

Im disappointed at the (expected) lack of new trans as spamming Neph in dungeons (while practical and efficient) is boring as hell. This is due to the fact that levels beyond 30 (like 35) have to wait 5 more levels to get a scyth that isn't straight piss. And getting to 40 is HELL at this point without a QJ.

Other than that, finally have a 3rd job for at least one of my characters. Wish it was better though. Maybe its because unlike druid, Sentinel wasn't complete piss, so getting Viken is like "eh...ok, another half way decent job". Don't think i'll be using that for 4th job's pvp quests >_>.

Also...very funny, a guy named Towel started complaining about me in Kastulle because I was "knocking down" enemies. :P People on this game are still retarded.

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Vpower is on a distinguished road

Knocking Down monsters is irritating for the people who are attacking the monster and not trying to knock it down. Saying that you should stop knocking down is not retarded... except in those Hard Xenia Dungeons, but NAGC doesn't have it, yet.

08-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Its retarded when they specifically come to attack my prey and then ***** about it. Thats when it gets irritating.

08-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Vpower is on a distinguished road

then it's a different story, unless it's the last monster .

08-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Eh, I think Viken is pretty awesome.

08-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Why'd you say "sorry amanda"?

08-24-2009   #7 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

I thought you hated these kinda of topics. you kinda complained about them in the past.....or was that humor? :P

Quote:
then it's a different story, unless it's the last monster
well when I had asked him what was wrong with knocking down enemies, he felt it necessary to insult my intelligence. Therefore I gave him the finger and kept doing it, begging for the lulz to ensue.

Last edited by XenociderHavok; 08-24-2009 at 05:11 PM.

08-24-2009   #8 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Eh.

I just got an e-mail from Ntreev.
Saying they verified I hacked GC and won't be unbanning me.

Dunno HOW I hacked, but ok.
I get to try to text friends on my new shitty cellphone more.

08-24-2009   #9 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

i find sentinel is better at dungeoning, but in the end both classes can use neph anyway

08-24-2009   #10 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
i find sentinel is better at dungeoning, but in the end both classes can use neph anyway
About that. Does Neph last longer for Viken or something? I could've sworn I stayed in that form longer than the sentinel players

08-24-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

YuckFu will become famous soon enoughYuckFu will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrandFu
Class: Everything.
Level: All of them.
Guild: WAM

The 4th job isn't all that great either. Stick with 2nd if that is what your best with.

I'm sticking with 1st for all characters.

08-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

in pvp well i guess if you can be like myko then sent would be better but if your just like me the average pvp person viken is better. in dugen i would have to say sent is better imo. in dungen as sent to me juggling is easier plus getting mp is alot easier getting while doing a combo. and the 3rd bar of sent is sooo much easier to use then viken's 3rd bar but does it matter since everyone uses neph and i dont think neph last longer when viken or sent. and in both dungen i love being wolf as weak as it is i think it pwnz also in pvp being wolf helps alot and its fun. as for the knocking down part as sent you can just do zzzzz and not knock down the monsters and repeat unlike viken. and anyway if you can otto knocking down shouldnt be a problem since sent, viken, and exno (spear type mode or w/e) can otto easy.

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

08-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

People use Viken, because it has more mobility, than Druid, and they can still use Wolf.

Bad reason to use Viken, though.

08-25-2009   #14 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Is there a good reason to use viken? :P

08-25-2009   #15 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

pvp wise, viken is good for its backwards hitting attacks and its stable dashes (sentinel's dash is strange and it makes u fall off gorge accidently sometimes >_>)

08-26-2009   #16 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)

Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Puella Magi

Sent is also highly pushy, a dash attack can knock you off the middle from the halfway point.

How I know this, I have no idea; since I hate gorge. e_e;

08-28-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

YuckFu will become famous soon enoughYuckFu will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrandFu
Class: Everything.
Level: All of them.
Guild: WAM

NFH is good enough on sent to make sure that doesn't happen.

08-28-2009   #18 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

O_O

I was complemented on pvp gigs? Despite how much I hate gorge?

08-28-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

viken is just like anyother pvp character sorta like dk i guess you can say. long reach, power full 2nd bar but weak 1st and strong 3rd bar that is hard to hit. viken is much faster than druid thats all i can say is better than ryan other 2 jobs since the viken spin is weaker only longer than sents spin but then again the back attack rocks hard too and nature tamer can help alot if you know how to use it right.

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

08-29-2009   #20 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHgoBackToBasics
viken is just like anyother pvp character sorta like dk i guess you can say. long reach, power full 2nd bar but weak 1st and strong 3rd bar that is hard to hit. viken is much faster than druid thats all i can say is better than ryan other 2 jobs since the viken spin is weaker only longer than sents spin but then again the back attack rocks hard too and nature tamer can help alot if you know how to use it right.
sent is faster than viken and sent's 1st bar is pretty strong O.o