ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/)
-   -   People coming back to GC (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/52678-people-coming-back-gc.html)

Globalastro 07-20-2009 10:29 PM

People coming back to GC

So, i myself have recently come back and run into a bunch of other players who i used to pvp with before my ban on globalastro.

So if you've come back to gc on an alt account due to a ban or just come back, let us know!

(note, i will not be updating this thread with the people who have come back, people will just have to not be lazy and scroll XD)

I'm back on my old alt AstroSexy

Shoo 07-20-2009 10:35 PM

Wb glob, lol. I'm so drained of this game because of all the little homophobic, egotistic, GM worshipping, 6-year-old brats. Not enough friends online to party with, so i have to resort to partying with random people and its aggravating. Hopefully you're right and a lot of people DO come back. Then maybe there would be a least a reasonably decent group in the fail community.

Eliirae 07-20-2009 11:57 PM

It gets boring just playing one character.

But then I realize I suck at the other characters anyway >_>

Which keeps grand chase bugging me. But then I remember I'm horrible at PVP so I can't get 3rd/4th jobs without cash, which is a bug waste of money.

Shazbot 07-21-2009 04:21 AM

I'm sort of playing GC again too, but only if I have nothing to do. ;D

iScipio 07-21-2009 05:55 AM

Quit after the thing called "Suyasi" was unbanned on the forums.

Kowiz 07-21-2009 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iScipio (Post 905820)
Quit after the thing called "Suyasi" was unbanned on the forums.

They unbanned a perma ban?

Firest 07-21-2009 07:00 AM

And i will be making my exit from posting KGC/BGC news for NAGC.
I don't know if it was me or the entire country that was IP Banned from the forums for absolutely nothing. I DESPISE YOU, Ntreev.

Kowiz 07-21-2009 07:02 AM

No, they took their forums down, cause it was being spammed. :P

Firest 07-21-2009 07:10 AM

Are you sure Kowiz?
You are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

Kowiz 07-21-2009 07:11 AM

Unless they IP banned me too... :P

Firest 07-21-2009 07:12 AM

Well, whatever. Gonna prepare a topic for myMMO about Warlord.

Leenalia 07-21-2009 10:44 AM

LMAO Sorry Globbie, you should've come back sooner because I'm not coming back period. They unbanned Suyasi and they made a macro so me and Riken can account share with each other and abuse events like Feste in the future. You should seriously read the email Syn gave me, hold on let me copy and paste:

Quote:

Hi Leenalia,

The association in question was not with Riken or any of his alternate accounts. We are aware of the situation with you two and as such remove any system generated issues that arise out of it. The association in question was with an account registered and consistently accessed in New York (not Arizona). When that account received action, your account was hit by association as the two accounts had been sharing IP addresses. The account of which I speak is not Riken. Based on our information, the account that received action is not accessing your account, but the other way around. This is prohibited by our terms of use agreement. We understand wanting to “help each other out” but all it does in the long run is cause unnecessary problems for all involved. If this is a question of recharging as stated in your correspondence below, we strongly recommend obtaining prepaid card codes and submitting the codes themselves to those you wish to recharge for, instead of logging into another’s account to place cash in their inventory.

Thank you for providing the requested information. This information helps to finalize the investigation associated with the " Leenalia " account.

Please be aware that we do not allow violations of the Terms of Use Agreement for any reason, and that is to avoid situations like this.

Any time an account may be considered high-risk, or has been found to be in violation of the Terms of Use Agreement, the account and any associated accounts are locked for investigation.

Access is now restored to the following account:

Account Name - " Leenalia "

Your membership is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available Account(s) to others. Any distribution by you of an Account or related information may result in cancellation of the account without refund and additional charges based on unauthorized use.

This applies to two particular aspects: (1) players are not allowed to share access to their accounts, (2) nor play anyone else’s account(s). If we find that account sharing is performed for any reason, all associated accounts will be locked.

Any further violations of the Terms of Use Agreement can and will result in an immediate and permanent account closure.

Again, thank you for all of your time and patience, and I hope to see you in-game.

Warmest Regards,

~ GM Syn
So um yeah....it pretty much speaks for itself. Me hacking someone from New York? Puh-lease XD

EDIT: I think I know what she means now, oh well...I've been unbanned from the cash shop......got my paycheck and now I'm broke before I even spent any money on games. I spent $90 yesterday on books, and the rest on bills. Tough luck Ntreev...you're not getting my money anymore. I don't care about Lilith =P

Amanda 07-21-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leenalia (Post 906058)
LMAO Sorry Globbie, you should've come back sooner because I'm not coming back period. They unbanned Suyasi and they made a macro so me and Riken can account share with each other and abuse events like Feste in the future. You should seriously read the email Syn gave me, hold on let me copy and paste:

So um yeah....it pretty much speaks for itself. Me hacking someone from New York? Puh-lease XD

EDIT: I think I know what she means now, oh well...I've been unbanned from the cash shop......got my paycheck and now I'm broke before I even spent any money on games. I spent $90 yesterday on books, and the rest on bills. Tough luck Ntreev...you're not getting my money anymore. I don't care about Lilith =P

Watch, you won't buy more cash from them and you'l get banned again.

Leenalia 07-21-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda (Post 906066)
Watch, you won't buy more cash from them and you'll get banned again.

I would LAUGH if that happens XD Just goes to show that they are desperate. I'll probably buy cash from them if they un-ban my forum account.

Amanda 07-21-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leenalia (Post 906112)
I would LAUGH if that happens XD Just goes to show that they are desperate. I'll probably buy cash from them if they un-ban you hun<3

Fixed<333:py60:

Btw do you wanna play WK with me now if you can? D:

I'm bored ._.

Leenalia 07-21-2009 11:17 AM

I'm bored as well. If I play Wonderking it'll only be for an hour until class is over. I hate that MMO, I wish Riken never introduced me to it because now I like it alot. I just wish that they got rid of the hackers. And Ntreev still kept you banned? I thought they unbanned you a long time ago </3

Curse them to hell -.-

Amanda 07-21-2009 11:28 AM

I applied for forum mod position on WK's forum.
If I get it, oh gawd, those forums will never be the same.

And WK is fun D:
Sure the hackers are annoying, but it's not impossible to play.
And yeah they didn't unban me... I thought $300+ worth of cash would give them a reason to unban me too. but i guess it's not a lot for them ._.

How much cash did you buy hun?

Leenalia 07-21-2009 11:34 AM

In Grand Chase? My account history shows $1,200 in the past year.
Riken's account history shows $800+ and my friends (which is you and two others) usually got in total ...about $120 in cash from me.

Amanda 07-21-2009 11:35 AM

Well then, I'd have to make a new account to play GC then >.>
No thanks.

Leenalia 07-21-2009 12:16 PM

Yeah not interested in playing. I have 7 alternate accounts, 5 of them were Riken's "friends" on the Refer-A-Friend event....and you know what? Even as a nooby level 0 Elesis/Lire/Arme....I hated playing the game for more than an hour. It got boring FAST.

BTW, I'm gonna meet you in WonderKing in a few minutes Amanda. I'm playing as Etna because my other two characters are already level 30+.