Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2009   #21 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

o LOL Glob that was you?? Sorry I didn't accept your invite.

I'll try to add you now or later.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

iScipio is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: iScipio
Class: Engineer to_dragon
Level: 22
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
They unbanned a perma ban?
Yeah, and you should see her tantrums, worse than a 2 year old without getting his candy.

07-21-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Syntaxlies is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScipio
Yeah, and you should see her tantrums, worse than a 2 year old without getting his candy.
She should've stayed banned on the forums imo, all she does is flame people when she disagrees and acts completely innocent when people retaliate and tries to pin it on them. She thinks WAY too highly of herself. Every time I see her in game she's going on about things like "people with 900 wins in one month swap", or "people with more than one capped char have hacked".

Playing White Knight doesn't work on GC.

And, to anyone coming back to the game; welcome back.

Last edited by Syntaxlies; 07-21-2009 at 06:26 PM.

07-22-2009   #24 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

I bet if I could check my history Ive got over 3 grand into eTO.
& Ive got like 30 accs.;o

07-24-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Eliirae is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Eliirae
Class: All of them (GC) to_cat
Level: 34, 33, 16, 8, 2, 13, 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
I bet if I could check my history Ive got over 3 grand into eTO.
& Ive got like 30 accs.;o
abusing free cash events is nothing to be proud of.

07-24-2009   #26 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

HAving a great number of accounts for eTO doesn't necessarily have to do with event abusal. Unlike with Grand Chase, you decide what direction your character growth takes, leading to a huge variety of possible builds. Plus, you may need a lot of mules for all the stuff and crap that accumulates when you have so many characters...

But yes, those can be "abused" for cash events.

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!

07-27-2009   #27 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

OK!! BACK ON TOPIC...

I also ran into Flyy today on a new name.. so there's another person who's back XD

07-28-2009   #28 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Question to all the returners...

To anyone who has or have had a serious beef with Failtreev in the past, why would you come back to THIS version of the game rather than try to go to KGC, BGC, TWGC or hell, even a private serv0r?

I'm finding it difficult to comprehend coming back to a company that's screwed you over before and going PRZ MR NTREEV MAY I HAS SUM MOAR FEIL?!... I dun geddit.

On a personal note, i'm still playing the game but i'll never, EVER touch anything even remotely related to Failtreev USA ever again (i have no problem with Ntreev Korea).

07-28-2009   #29 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani

To anyone who has or have had a serious beef with Failtreev in the past, why would you come back to THIS version of the game rather than try to go to KGC, BGC, TWGC or hell, even a private serv0r?

I'm finding it difficult to comprehend coming back to a company that's screwed you over before and going PRZ MR NTREEV MAY I HAS SUM MOAR FEIL?!... I dun geddit.

On a personal note, i'm still playing the game but i'll never, EVER touch anything even remotely related to Failtreev USA ever again (i have no problem with Ntreev Korea).
Main reason I wanna go back there is because of my friends, the cash my friends wasted on me, and the stuff I have.
Although I'm not really going to bother sending them an e-mail or anything to try to get my account back. I'm sure as hell not going to start over either.

I kinda play the BGC version though.
Would play a pserver if I knew of any that had most or all jobs out with a decent population.

07-28-2009   #30 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

Quote:

I'm back on NAGC GCBR and a GCBR S1 pserver. I understand your point when you say why not just go to another, but when you do not speak the language it takes away from some of the fun. There's nothing more annoying than someone leaving your pvp room because you cannot answer a question asked in portugese

07-28-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:

Because I can only read and speak english?

If I have the choice between an english version, a korean version, a japanese version, a brazillian version, a taiwan version, I'm picking english. Why? Because I can understand it.

That and I haven't found any GC private servers anywhere. And even if I did, a game like GC wouldn't be fun with only 20 or so people ever on.

07-28-2009   #32 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliirae
Because I can only read and speak english?

If I have the choice between an english version, a korean version, a japanese version, a brazillian version, a taiwan version, I'm picking english. Why? Because I can understand it.

That and I haven't found any GC private servers anywhere. And even if I did, a game like GC wouldn't be fun with only 20 or so people ever on.
The only pservers you will find for GC at the moment are season 1, which you will not find in english unless the person hosting it is hardcore about it and translating from one language to english. Reason being, something about leaking info in order to view files or something. (the only thing i read about this was about a br season 1 server's rumored transition to season 2 in which that was the hoster's explanation via babelfail)

Granted, i've found one that seems pretty popular, but i believe discussion of such is prohibited from these forums

07-28-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
The only pservers you will find for GC at the moment are season 1, which you will not find in english unless the person hosting it is hardcore about it and translating from one language to english. Reason being, something about leaking info in order to view files or something. (the only thing i read about this was about a br season 1 server's rumored transition to season 2 in which that was the hoster's explanation via babelfail)

Granted, i've found one that seems pretty popular, but i believe discussion of such is prohibited from these forums
which only strengthens what my previous post said: If I can't understand it, it stops being fun after the first five minutes

08-13-2009   #34 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e

Ok.....once again, I feel the need to disregard my last post.

I've been reading lots and lots, and frankly......3rd Viken job is not worth my dignity or patience. Im thinking...why bother busting balls to get a job for the purpose of simply going through dungeons several times......just to go back to pvp for another quest? Its gonna be recycled so many times until im sick of it quite frankly. The way Ntreev is handling the game (along with what I hear is a mass banning of several users over bullshit almost), leads me to believe that I wasted so much time getting to 35 in the first place. Everything is rigged so that people desire cash items. And then after that....what next? Wait for the next dungeon update for the same bs of gong through rooms and rooms of the same enemies? Or more pvp with a shit community?

Really......I enjoy Ryan and I wanted to try Jin, but I am quite tired of this low drop rate/absurd frag/pvp wins shit and I fail to see why I even came back. I just want to play the characters and classes, not torment myself in an exercise in damnation.

Someone, please show me the way to BGC so that I can play almost all classes pl0x.

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

08-13-2009   #35 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice

I'd show you but I'm too lazy.

;3

08-14-2009   #36 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Then dont worry about it.

I mean, I really love GC, but Ntreev (nor the community) is not making it enjoyable in the slightest. Plus, the ass kissing on the official forums is beyond unbearable.

08-14-2009   #37 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

You can PM Kowiz.. Or Firest would be a better idea.

Anyways, I appealed to try to get my accoutn unbanned on NAGC.
I want to kick nub ass with elesis's skill tree.

08-14-2009   #38 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

yeah, maybe firest. brazillian Ryan = boner voice

But really.......how difficult are quests in other versions again?

08-14-2009   #39 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Uhm, they're not hard.
You get to get new jobs faster though~
2nd job at level 5, :3

08-14-2009   #40 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
Uhm, they're not hard.
You get to get new jobs faster though~
2nd job at level 5, :3
*boned*

I heard people claiming that jobs were easier in NAGC last year, so I only assumed.

Characters however?