LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2009   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

World of Warcraft in my opinion sucks. I've played it and it's horrible. It didn't "capture" me like Aion Online did. =3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2009   #62 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

Meh, in your previous post you said you "Played it a little". I don't know what your definition of little is, but I assumed it meant you got to around 30, which isn't a very accurate view of the game overall, which is why I said what I did.

As I said also, it's easy to say "Oh it's just quests, how boring", but only if you're looking at it as if it's a few thousand quests like from most games where all you do is kill things or collect drops, but the quests are vastly, VASTLY different from that.

I know not everyone will like WoW, you'll never get anybody to like any one given thing, but it is currently one of the better subscription games available.

Aion looks cool, I had wanted to try it but my PC has just now started functioning normally and I believe their beta signups are over. I'm afraid though it's going to be another perfect world. Pretty world, heavily customizable characters, same old grindy, take-20-hours-per-level crap. While being able to fly and fight in the air would be awesome, it's not worth sinking the next year of my life into reaching a half decent level, which is why I generally avoid those types of games. I really do hope it isn't like this, but from all indications I've seen, it's likely it will be.

07-10-2009   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
Meh, in your previous post you said you "Played it a little". I don't know what your definition of little is, but I assumed it meant you got to around 30, which isn't a very accurate view of the game overall, which is why I said what I did.

As I said also, it's easy to say "Oh it's just quests, how boring", but only if you're looking at it as if it's a few thousand quests like from most games where all you do is kill things or collect drops, but the quests are vastly, VASTLY different from that.

I know not everyone will like WoW, you'll never get anybody to like any one given thing, but it is currently one of the better subscription games available.

Aion looks cool, I had wanted to try it but my PC has just now started functioning normally and I believe their beta signups are over. I'm afraid though it's going to be another perfect world. Pretty world, heavily customizable characters, same old grindy, take-20-hours-per-level crap. While being able to fly and fight in the air would be awesome, it's not worth sinking the next year of my life into reaching a half decent level, which is why I generally avoid those types of games. I really do hope it isn't like this, but from all indications I've seen, it's likely it will be.
I'm a casual player and currently I'm level 9 on Aion, mostly because I played with three different characters rather then focused on one. And with the beta being only a few days, it didn't really give me a chance to level. I spent most of the days in Closed Beta looking for bugs, reading the story, and looking at the environments so I played very casually. But I must tell you that the storyline behind Aion is very engrossing and stunning. I haven't played Perfect World, and that MMO didn't interest me. I don't know about the grind, but this game is very fun to level in =D I'll tell you more about it once the next closed beta event starts.

07-10-2009   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Eliirae is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Eliirae
Class: All of them (GC) to_cat
Level: 34, 33, 16, 8, 2, 13, 41

So I guess this forum has been all but abandoned now, huh?

07-10-2009   #65 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Remembrance is on a distinguished road
IGN: RemChu
Class: Savior lt_blader
Level: lvl. 56 ....
Guild: Synnergee
Default f10

hit the f10 button and pvp becomes alot more fun :

07-19-2009   #66 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

I lol'ed at the official forums being spammed.

07-19-2009   #67 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
I lol'ed at the official forums being spammed.
Wut kinda spam

Edit: Just checked their forums

WHOEVER THAT IS COPIED MY IDEA
F YOU SIR, F YOU.

Edit2:
You know what? I'm just gonna take credit for this since I said I was going to do this.

IT WAS ALL ME, I'M THE ONE SPAMMING NTREEV'S FORUM ON HOW TO HACK GC, THOSE NUB GMS CAN'T STOP ME 'CUZ I R PRO.

Last edited by Amanda; 07-19-2009 at 12:01 PM.

07-20-2009   #68 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

lol.i copy pasted that (how2hack) read it and i was like....forget this im waaay too lazy to even launch GC Did you people see the .gif on eTO's main forums?omg.i laughed so hard i really wonder who did that

07-20-2009   #69 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute

apparently, they got spammed again
and they had to take the forums down, again.

07-20-2009   #70 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

i kinda want the game to go down so that either the region block for NA is taken out, or the game would be transferred to a better company. On the other hand, I don't really wanna lose all of my stuff on this game.

07-21-2009   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

If and only IF Grand Chase is moved on to a respectable company, I won't effing care if all my items are lost and my levels reset (as long as they reimbursed me for the number of cash I spent), I would SO go back to Grand Chase and play again. Ntreev's like a disease, no matter how hard you try~ it'll never get any better. All the medicine (aka money) in the world, won't fix it.

I don't even remember the last time I actually PLAYED the game. Hmmmm....I seem to recall me doing these things:

* Tried out Wyrm's Maw with Battle Mage, logged out after 3 hours
* Came back to get Viken
* Logged out 40 minutes after Viken
* Logged in to see Siren's new outfit and any changes as well as try for Lilith with free coins
* Logged out when I failed in getting Lilith and found out I was banned from cash shop
* Got unbanned 1.5 weeks later from cash shop
* Logged in to see Lass's Striker equips
* Logged out after 10 minutes.

Seriously.....I don't know why I even have both TWGC and NAGC still on my computer. I've lost all motivation to play it, it's just sitting there and I'm only logging in to see the new stuff and then logging out. Maybe I should delete it >__>::

@Shirakani if he still gets on the forums:

I went to the bank yesterday to ask for the process of a chargeback. It's too much of a hassle so I'll just chalk it up to as lesson learned. Also, I'm getting another job on top of my current one, so whatever money I lost on Grand Chase ~ I'll get it back within 2 months of working plus a brand spankin' new gaming laptop <333

08-13-2009   #72 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e

Wow...I HAVE been gone too long. I just heard Kowiz got banned and there's a massive banning spree?

So what everyone is saying is I got a new comp for nothing but BOTS!! now?

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

08-17-2009   #73 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Jokerz has a spectacular aura aboutJokerz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Dare
Class: Xbowman, DK, combat alch.

I still play. :X

08-17-2009   #74 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. :x IGN: L

08-17-2009   #75 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Yashiru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Yashiru
IGN: D
Level: r
Guild: k

I still play IGN: Drk

Spoiler!

08-18-2009   #76 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e

Heh......looking at this forum, the thread title is pretty accurate.......

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

08-18-2009   #77 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

SilentX is on a distinguished road
Smile

I got banned to, I got blamed for someone else Woot =D

08-18-2009   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

i still play but not as much anymore.... the low amount of c+ rooms for me and grinding has becomes uber boring but its still fun in pvp for me since i cant fs,ss, or rs so it makes the game sooo much more funner than if i knew coz well being good at a game is fun for me but being too good gets boring. People like kingzie, tenscoper, tazikun, moose, acidsky, |sin|jue (iTsKoun now), JRTseven still play and still more but to lazy to list all =/

IGN: pye & momogero

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

08-19-2009   #79 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Actually, acidsky got banned.
Unless he got unbanned, again.