MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Grand Chase > Grand Chase General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-12-2009   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

RoyXP is on a distinguished road
IGN: Royz
Class: Striper lt_gunslinger
Level: Lass level70
Guild: -Currently making one-
Default massive ban spree

For those of you who don't go on the Ntreev forums, I am RoyXP, ign Item when it was changed my original name was Roy. Anyway, onto the point:

Okay, a lot of people have been getting banned lately! JRTSeven, KOWIZ (Surprisingly... not shocking. What was shocking is he wasn't unbanned the next day ) MrRogers, me, and a whole bunch more!

All Accountadmin@ntreevusa.com will say is:

RE: 7767..... banned...XXXXX
Sent: Thu 6/11/09 9:57 PM
To: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello XXXXX.

Thank you for contacting the Ntreev USA Account Administration Department about the current status of the account in question.

It has been verified that the account XXXXXXXXX has used 3rd party and or illegal software to manipulate ***Grand Chase***/Ntreev USA source files.

When an account is verified to have violated the Ntreev USA Terms of Use in any capacity, the company (Ntreev USA) reserves the right to take appropriate action. The action we take against any account is graded on a case by case basis leading up to and including permanent account closure. Any Account action that we apply will extend to any associated accounts as well.

The Terms of Use Policy can be reviewed at the following link: Ntreev.net

Any account user found to be involved in compromising the integrity of any or service game that we (Ntreev USA) publish may have any and all related accounts closed. This may include accounts found to have knowingly received items/money transferred from a compromised account.

Please understand that maliciously manipulating, hacking, or altering source files of copyrighted material or programs is illegal. Any player/Registered Account User found to be “hacking” Ntreev USA source files in any capacity will be reported to the proper authorities (foreign and domestic).

In the case where financial fraud may be involved proper authorities will be contacted, and/or proper financial institutions will be contacted for further investigation.

Due to the fact that the aforementioned actions are in direct violation of the Ntreev USA Terms of Use Agreement, we will not restore access to the XXXX account at this time.

Thank you in advance for respecting our position on this matter.

Warmest Regards,

Account Administration

Ntreev USA

accountadmin@ntreevusa.com

Ntreev.net

Yeah yeah this whole official thing- But the whole day I was PvPing! I never hacked in PvP! or hacked at all! And they never answer! I have a witness- SyrusX was with me the whole time! I'm sure JRTSeven and MrRogers were wacthing each other VERY closely But Kowiz has no witnesses cause no one ever sees him

Accountadmin@ntreevusa.com isn't responding, people are getting banned like mad, and when I spoke to Takeda she said she couldn't question their actions because they're higher-up then her...

So... what should we do? Everytime I use my alts, they get banned. I only have 1 alt left... and I have 7677...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-12-2009   #2 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Ntreev is trying to crack down on hackers. And they are failing.

06-12-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Yeah. They're trying to show that they can handle the Hacker situation, unlike the GMs in bGC, so they're implementing new ways to catch hackers. But their little systems are bugged and getting the wrong people...

06-12-2009   #4 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyXP
Yeah. They're trying to show that they can handle the Hacker situation, unlike the GMs in bGC, so they're implementing new ways to catch hackers. But their little systems are bugged and getting the wrong people...
They're not getting the wrong people, I'm pretty sure they're catching a alot of hackers along with the occasional innocent.

06-12-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Yeah. I can name 2 people that were banned right, and they're both well-known and should've been banned long ago. And even 10 little people who were just PvP hackers who abused it a little and got banned. But I can name 20 or 30 people I know are innocent and have been banned.

And the Account Admin that has replaced Syn isn't helping. Agh~ How I wish Syn would e-mail me instead of this nameless guy T___T!

06-12-2009   #6 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

and all I did was FB and DI spam

06-12-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

All I did was camp in the left corner and whenever I was killed said "Get... out of my.... corner!" And Rage and go in their and grab spam them dead.

06-12-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

the GMs on this one failed bad rock bottom. They probly banned like 100 people or more and only 5 people are hacking problaly

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

06-12-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

They've banned 47 on count. I know 6 are confirmed hackers (I even reported them...) about 4 ar esuspected, and the rest are innocent.

I can even draw up a list if you want.

06-12-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

why do they even ban the people who are not even suspected x.x. i believe they will unban you and kowiz in bout a week maybe or until they realise they are idiots for banning wrong people and give you like 100k points to spend lol.

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

06-12-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Dunno how that's gonna happen! If Syn ever gets on or I ever get a reply, I'm gonna ask them for a deal of giving me a redcard and a complete lvl wipe (but not item wipe! I wanna keep my cash stuff!) and if I am ever proved not guilty I get restored. Seems like a fair deal to me. If I DID hack, which I DIDN'T, then my lvls would be a great loss to me, and a red card finishing any dungeon solo that is above the lvl would be LUDICROUS and be banworthy. See?

06-12-2009   #12 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

I just got banned.. all I did was switch servers so I could pvp since Gorgos is laggy..

06-12-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

JRTSeven is on a distinguished road

Hey, this is JRT.

I got banned as you mentioned, and it said the same thing Roy's said.

And I didn't hack :<

06-12-2009   #14 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice

If I don't get unbanned within a week or so, expect the forums to be spammed, telling people how to hack.
No, I didn't hack, I've never hacked NAGC... TWGC sure, but not NAGC... Since that's where I can actually play with friends, I just play TWGC to try out new chars and stuff ;-;

06-12-2009   #15 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Question, did all of you bypass the patch client, or even use the Korean Voices?

06-12-2009   #16 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Ntreev will [again] bans more people for those who "disputing" their ban in their official, again as usual.

GG ntreev?...for so much screwed up, as always.

06-12-2009   #17 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Did any of those peopel get a "Fail" message when doing dungeons, saying you won't get the rewards for using a 3rd party program before? 'Cuz I did yesterday.

06-12-2009   #18 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Kaelem is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm Kaelem, I used to be rank 16 Lass in experience until I got banned.

I've never hacked in pvp, but I joined a dungeon run where I've gotten the "client modification" thing.

I left GC for 2 hours and when I came back I was banned, I received no email about my ban.

The only thing I changed in my GC folder was the music files and sometimes the voices.

06-12-2009   #19 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

you guys dont have to introduce yourselves, we can see your names lol. Oh hay it's Item! no wonder you havent been on the past few days.

06-12-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Yeah I got the Modification error.... I didn't change ANYTHING AT ALL. I was just Dungeoning, in the middle of it, got the error. Shrugged it off and kept on Dungeoning. 2 days later BAN.

I have still yet to recieve a reply from accountadmin@ntreevusa.com, and GM_Syn nor any GM have been on all day long. They work on Fridays! But none of them are on!