Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX
Default Referral Event: Want to Help Me Out?

Bring Your Friends! - Join the Chase, Save the World! - Grandchase

Grand Chase is holding a referral event and it requires at least 12 referrals to obtain a pet. Just by joining and adding someone into the referral, you'll be eligible for prizes listed in the link above.

If anyone would like to help me, simply add CujoEX during the Grand Chase registration and play at least 70 minutes in one day between 6/3~6/23 and you'll receive the prize 45 minutes after the affiliation has been made. Keep in mind that some of the items mentioned in the website are Cash Shop items as well, so it's a good start for new players.

If you're a returning player, feel free to help me out too. Thanks in advanced!

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HeadSpinning is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoEX
Bring Your Friends! - Join the Chase, Save the World! - Grandchase

Grand Chase is holding a referral event and it requires at least 12 referrals to obtain a pet. Just by joining and adding someone into the referral, you'll be eligible for prizes listed in the link above.

If anyone would like to help me, simply add CujoEX during the Grand Chase registration and play at least 70 minutes in one day between 6/3~6/23 and you'll receive the prize 45 minutes after the affiliation has been made. Keep in mind that some of the items mentioned in the website are Cash Shop items as well, so it's a good start for new players.

If you're a returning player, feel free to help me out too. Thanks in advanced!
Dude, I just read, I think that the returning player guardian isn't timed, from what I read.

06-03-2009   #3 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

Kind of odd, putting it here since.....everyone here, by chance, has already registered Lol.

Oh, but to Kowiz, we can refer ourselves, which is cheap. =/

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

06-03-2009   #4 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilShazbot
Kind of odd, putting it here since.....everyone here, by chance, has already registered Lol.

Oh, but to Kowiz, we can refer ourselves, which is cheap. =/
I blame the precedence they did, with TO's poppuri events '-'

I really expected them to put a Level Req, like they did in the first GC refer-a-friend

06-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Cybolt is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadSpinning
Dude, I just read, I think that the returning player guardian isn't timed, from what I read.
Unfortunately, it is a typo as the armors are really 15 days time. One of my friends (yes, a real one, not me) logged on and got armor sets but they are timed. Sigh, would have been so awesome if it wasn't a typo but that might be hoping for too much.

06-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

I'm having trouble with the referring thing. My friend clicked me in the park but no "refer" option shows up. Do you have to left click or right click or something?

06-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Slaves will become famous soon enoughSlaves will become famous soon enough
Class: Ballroom Dancer to_soulmaster
Guild: Polish Mafia

I think only new accounts can refer?

06-04-2009   #8 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

It was a new account, but there's no refer button.

06-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

SeraphSinger will become famous soon enoughSeraphSinger will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to SeraphSinger
IGN: SeraphSinger
Class: Warlock
Level: 47
Guild: Prinny Mages

If CujoEX is done. can someone refer me???

SeraphSinger.

Jekoko and Amo

06-05-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX

New accounts and returning accounts may qualify for the referral event.

If the account is new, the person must login in-game and a referral window will pop up. If it doesn't the user must restart the client.

If the account is returning, the account must be inactive before May 1st, 2009. Like the new account, a returning referral window will pop up. If it doesn't, the user must restart the client.

User must accept the new comer/returner before they accept the attendance (70+ minutes of gameplay), otherwise, they would need to attend the next day in order to get the checkmark.

And no Seraph, I'm not done. =( Way to take the easy route by hijacking my thread haha.

06-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Eliirae is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Eliirae
Class: All of them (GC) to_cat
Level: 34, 33, 16, 8, 2, 13, 41

Sorry I couldn't be any help, Cujo...Sucks that only new accounts or those that haven't been online since May 1st are allowed to refer =/

06-09-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

It's perfectly fine. I'm not forcing anyone or anything. Last resort, I'll be getting my real life friends to join for a bit. I'm trying not to get them addicted to any games, though.

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX